[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you arrive at your home after a long exhausting trip to game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 14672922351.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
14672922351.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
you arrive at your home after a long exhausting trip to game stop to buy some vidya, you see this in your porch, what do?
>>
>>29639203
>in your porch
Shit. He rammed my refurbished mahogany wood.
>>
>>29639203
I plead insanity and tell them the Jews made me do it. They'll understand.
>>
>>29639203
shoot up my school, hello officers! Fuck you pigs! Oink Oink! Oink Oink!

Just kidding I love and respect the police so long as I am under their jurisdiction
>>
File: PPhcg.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
PPhcg.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1250
I calmly explain that Western entertainment is decadent and compromised by a foreign element, and therefore I am forced to rely on the Far East for my media. I explain that I do not watch Western movies or television, read Western books, listen to Western music, or consume any mainstream "culture" produced in the West at all, and that they shouldn't either. I casually drop bombs by revealing ownership stakes in the largest media conglomerates in US and Europe - I've actually been able to redpill some people IRL by interrupting and pulling up this image on my tablet.

So, I guess, the joke is on them - they were dispatched pawns to control anything the Jews didn't like, and now I've fully converted them to my side.
>>
>>29639540
You convinced me senpai
>>
>>29639540

Plus Anime characters can be waifus yet cartoons can't.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.