[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rare opinion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 21
File: ping-pong-the-animation-3.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ping-pong-the-animation-3.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
What is your rarest opinion? And by that I mean rare by 4chan standards. What opinion do you hold that you think the least amount of other people on 4chan hold?
>>
File: 1455243541680.jpg (22 KB, 639x621) Image search: [Google]
1455243541680.jpg
22 KB, 639x621
I am pro gun control. The 2nd amendment was a mistake.
>>
People on 4chan need to stop being cynical nihilistic faggots and enjoy life. And normies are okay, I guess.
>>
Race mixing is a good thing for society. Mixed race individuals are genetically superior, as they are more heterozygous and have lower inbreeding coefficients, and single raced people only serve to keep a fresh stock of mixed race people in existence and support them.
>>
Everybody should be treated kindly.
>>
>>29639357
There is no such thing as gun control, there is only centralizing legal guns to the government.
>>
>>29639106
>a bunch of opinions that a great deal of 4chan users hold but nobody cares because they're politically correct and offend nobody
These threads are garbage and none of these opinions so far are rare on or off 4chan.
Except for the mixed race comment, but even he doesn't believe that and is obviously just baiting for stormfags.
>>
I think sex was overly popularized by the media. I believe its only purpose is to create a baby. not entertainment and greed.
>>
>>29639456
It's a good thing genetically, but not for society or even for the mixed race individual because people are shitty to those that are different from them and that goes triple for multiple cultures living together, and the last part of your post is utter nonsense and just baiting.

>>29639782
This is correct. Guns are illegal in Chicago and Rio and they are among the highest gun crime cities in the world. Another example of government centralized control: the drug war has been going on in the US for half a century and now there are more drugs readily available than ever before with no safety standards in a booming black market.
>>
I really like borderlands 2
>>
File: jfwrtFb.jpg (130 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
jfwrtFb.jpg
130 KB, 1200x675
Wrestling is the last great performance art and offers more artistically than most theatre and musicals.
>>
Christfag here. No, I don't believe in a God that creates an evil world and sends us to Hell for doing what he made so enjoyable. I do, however, believe in a God that gives us the freedom to accept Him or not, and suffer the consequences accordingly.
>>
>>29639394
Nah, I'd rather stay a cynical nihilist faggot.

Trump would be a totally shitty president, and his chances of beating Hillary have gotten pretty fucking slim. Not that I like Hillary, I just hate Trump too. Mostly because the majority of his political platform is built on empty rhetoric which for reasons I seriously can't understand, a lot of people have bought into. Voting for Trump is the political equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
File: OKhQ2Pd.png (370 KB, 441x585) Image search: [Google]
OKhQ2Pd.png
370 KB, 441x585
>>29639106
I hate irony in all forms, and any form insincerity where it isn't absolutely necessary. Both among robots and especially among normies. Completely fucking ruined absolutely everything worth living for.

Let your true colors show, you fucking useless sacks of protoplasm.
>>
>>29642005
So are you too autistic to notice and understand irony when it appears? Because usually it's pretty easy to see someone's true colors when they're being ironic. Hell, irony can be even more expressive than simple statements sometimes. You just apparently aren't capable of working out what those colors are without them being carefully spelled out for you. God damn man, learn to appreciate the subtleties of conversation.
>>
File: jn117886142-20120824-091810.jpg (1 MB, 3972x2328) Image search: [Google]
jn117886142-20120824-091810.jpg
1 MB, 3972x2328
>>29639106
I think NASCAR is okay.
>>
>>29642099
That's a ballsy admission.
>>
>>29642060
This only applies to the first and second Layers of Irony. You haven't seen nothing yet, lad.
>>
>>29642119
I'm an Asian computer engineer so fuck the stereotype. I enjoy cheap smokes and Budweiser though.
>>
>>29642060
I figured someone would jump on the "haha omg what an autist" train. I meant it less in speech and more in conduct, where if someone does something beyond basic bitch normie bullshit they'll claim it was "ironic" or some shit like that to avoid judgement. No one does anything seriously anymore, we're living in a fucking cartoon.

Anyone that uses sarcasm more than twice times in a conversation needs to be put into a meat grinder, though.
>>
>>29642138
Well the whole post-post-post-post-irony jerk off, and all the retarded ironically being ironically ironic shit are obnoxious as hell, if that's what you mean, yeah, fuck that.
>>29642158
Cheap beer has it's place. I smoke trashy cigarettes sometimes, but I guess they're not cheap (When I want menthol I get Newports, otherwise I usually lean towards American Spirit products)
>>
>>29642187
Okay, I guess we were referring to different things, and what you're talking about is total cancer.

I don't agree with you on sarcasm though.
>>
>>29642099
Ok if you're watching from home, try watching drag racing (nhra), i'd say a bit more fun to watch, way better to go see.
>>
>>29639106
Political views are ultimately opinions and no amount of facts makes one point more valid than another. Everything is just preference.
>>
There is nothing wrong with people staring at their phones while waiting for shit.

It just stands out more nowadays since you can do more than just read your texts.
>>
I think a one word government would be a good thing
>>
>>29642319
I went to a few races many years ago, but I moved so now the closest track is 4 hours away and I don't have any money. There's actually a drag strip by my new place I've been meaning to check out though.
>>
>>29642366
There are a lot of opinions, and I've realized/decided that ideological lines develop from disagreements about relatively simple fundamental concepts. What I think you can factually say is that it's unintelligent to unquestioningly buy into an ideology without a significant amount of actual thought behind your decisions.

That's obviously something which will never change, but it's responsible for a lot of what I hate about politics.
>>
File: 4ch.jpg (5 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
4ch.jpg
5 KB, 231x218
I think life is just great without sex, relationships.
Being a virgin at 30 is no different than being one at 15, feels exactly the same. I didn't care then and I don't see any reason to care now.
>>
>>29642461
It would probably be better than what we have now. Of course the anti-globalists will do everything they can to destroy any movement which would be in that direction.
>>
>>29642399
I don't get why boomers get so worked up about this shit. It's harmless, but they act like it's a sign of societies downfall.
>>
File: e798bf7478faef052671e3b3f7eb0380.jpg (367 KB, 1766x2492) Image search: [Google]
e798bf7478faef052671e3b3f7eb0380.jpg
367 KB, 1766x2492
I believe in the Christian God.
>>
>>29642790
That must be nice.
>>
File: casually drinking millk.jpg (250 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
casually drinking millk.jpg
250 KB, 1360x768
Honestly Morgan Freeman's voice ain't shit. His voice only comes across as weird to me. I wish sometimes I could be transported to an alternate dimension where everything is the exact same but instead of Morgan Freeman we have Kiefer Sutherland as the example of best narrator voice in the industry of movies and the likes.
>>
>>29639106
I support safe spaces and ethnic partitions for the same basic reason- if you can afford it and you don't incur externalities on anyone else, you should be able to live among whatever sort of people you want to.
The left wing argument against ethnic partitions is "Waaa! those racist people who probably don't like black people are living among other people like them, instead of among black people! Since they are feeling good for a racist reason, it must be evil!"
This is wrong, because happiness is not zero sum. Would these lefties rather put neonazis in the ghettos where blacks live? Even they are not so retarded, yet.
The right wing argument against safe spaces is exactly like this, and the corresponding debunk is exactly the same- do you want more mentally ill trannies walking around your metropolis? Then let em segregate.
In conclusion, we ought to let people live their lives among people that they can appreciate, because they are better off there and the rest of the people are better off as well.
>>29639870
I am a Geoist. Is that unpopular enough?
>>
I'm a flat-earther
>>
>>29639106
I'm Vegetarian. Not because I care about animals, I just think meat and tastes gross.
>>
>>29643286
I almost became one for the same reason until I discovered meat is actually great (for me) and it was just my mom who can't cook shit
>>
>>29639919
At what age were you diagnosed with autism?
>>
File: mlgstannis.jpg (65 KB, 363x475) Image search: [Google]
mlgstannis.jpg
65 KB, 363x475
THE GODAMN MOON ISNT FUCKING REAL
>>
>>29643343
What do you mean? What's that thing in the sky, then?
>>
File: 1427762070503.png (15 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
1427762070503.png
15 KB, 299x200
I have no moral issue with ISIS. They're merely conquering the way people have done throughout the entire length of human history.
>>
>>29639394
I too share this view anon
>>
File: pepesophisticated.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
pepesophisticated.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>29643371
I don't know. But it's always in the same place in the sky. half the world shouldn't be able to see the moon but it's in the sky everywhere. The science behind the moon makes no sense - just think about it.
>>
I unironically believe that humanity was at its happiest at times with tribal communities and a vast unknown surrounding you, instead of tightly packed, cookie cutter lives with nothing exciting or unknown anymore.
>>
>>29643343

The moon is just the back of the sun. I thought everyone knew this?
>>
>>29643430
>What is lunar eclipse
Been under both the umbra and penumbra, if you live in norhtern USA or southern canada you can see one for yourself in Feb 2017
>>
File: gavinmcinnes.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gavinmcinnes.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>29643465
wait that makes a lot of sense. is there any proof? also, why doesn't the moon side burn?
>>
I don't think all women are inherently evil, and someone's attractiveness has never had any bearing on whether or not I develop feelings for them.
>>
>>29639106
Every drug should be legalized for consumption in private residences. I'm talking EVERY drug. Things you need scripts for, hard drugs like heroin.

These drugs should be taxed by the government as any regular product, and any "dangerous" drug should have a stack of documents required by the consumer to acknowledge. These documents should include every safety precaution and clause required to ensure that said consumer would understand the dangers of the product they are buying, as well as providing legal defense for the seller.

tl;dr: A person should be able to consume whatever they wished and enjoy the effects in the comfort of their own home, legally.
>>
File: localresiden.jpg (69 KB, 512x337) Image search: [Google]
localresiden.jpg
69 KB, 512x337
By just living in modern society i.e. going to the grocery store, having a phone/computer, driving any kind of car, you are actively destroying the planet.
>>
I think that infanticide up the age of 18 months post birth should be legal and encouraged. These dumb parasites are much less intelligent than most of the mammals we genocide on a daily basis for the lulz, so why not?
>>
The holocaust did in fact happen, but to a much lesser extent than what the media has portrayed
>>
>>29643462

It's a widely held belief that humanity's greatest mistake was agriculture. Maybe the fuckin tribal people still living in the Amazon or in Africa got the right idea
>>
>>29643547
that's objective fact. no shit
>>
>>29642187
>>29642005
>I hate irony in all forms
>no you misunderstood I only meant one very specific form of irony
>>
>>29639106
Donald Trump is a fucking retard. /pol/ are a bunch of retards who have been duped by his memery. Ironic that a group which is obsessed with the red pill and conspiracies could get fooled so easily.
>>
File: HOPEDRONE.jpg (28 KB, 299x462) Image search: [Google]
HOPEDRONE.jpg
28 KB, 299x462
We should be living in anarcho-communist society.
>>
>>29642399
Only crazy old people think looking at your phone on a train or while you're waiting for something is a problem. What really pisses me off is when people go to concerts and stuff and just text or play games the whole time. i even saw some faggot post on 4chan from a concert once. Piece of shit had some vip shit and got to be in a special zone right up by the stage.
>>
>>29643783
what concert?

oregano and more for you my friend
>>
>>29643339
I'd fist that pussy desu
>>
>>29643430
>half the world shouldn't be able to see the moon but it's in the sky everywhere.
You haven't noticed how it usually isn't in the sky during the day?
>>
>>29643737
>anarcho-communist
>state based
>anarchist
>>
>>29639870
it offends me when people are pro gun control.
>>
File: osama poster.jpg (167 KB, 1200x920) Image search: [Google]
osama poster.jpg
167 KB, 1200x920
>>29643405
World governments don't seem to care about ISIS and neither do I. They're being hyped up as "badder than Al-Quaeda" and they've killed lots of people. And they make HD videos. BUT...

Nothing ISIS does will ever be as iconic 9/11. ISIS is the Kylo Ren of terrorism to Osama bin Laden's Darth Vader.
>>
>>29643950
I'm tired of this argument, but, I'll just say that the philosophy of anarcho-communism is founded on the abolition of unjust and unwanted hierarchies.
>>
C is a high level programming language.
>>
>the world is not in as bad of a state as people on 4chan and the media would have you believe

hopefully i'm not wrong.
>>
>>29644011
what would an anarcho communist society look like? would there be no hierarchy? who would control things?
>>
>>29644014
It used to be but not anymore.
>>
>>29644011
you take the unnecessary idealistic utopia out of it and it becomes free market

ain't that some shit
>>
>>29639106
legalize infanticide
>>
I enjoy being around women much more than guys and every time I come back to this place I'm reminded of how easy it would be to fall into a bad cycle of getting worked up over little things.
>>
>>29644042
There would be hierarchies, but, they would have to be agreed upon. If you want examples of a high-functioning anarcho-communist society look up Spain pre-WW2. George Orwell wrote a book on his time there (pic related).
>>
>>29643547
>>29643592
you aren't destroying the planet, say what you mean.

what you mean is that we are making the planet uninhabitable for humans.
>>
>>29644049
Still is, will always be, only retards think it ain't, aka most of 4chan.
>>
File: GYBE.jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GYBE.jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
>>29644052
No not necessarily because individuals wouldn't be able to become capitalist tycoons. They wouldn't be able to own large corporations (or even smaller corporations) solely by themselves. If we allowed for a completely free market today then Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc. would be the dictators of the world.
>>
>>29643580
What makes you think that?

original
>>
Naruto is a pretty top tier shounen, better than most shonens revered on /a/ (One Piece, HxH, Berserk, DB, etc.)
>>
I have a girlfriend and we have sex at least twice a day
>>
woman actually do know about male suffrage but they are too afraid to expose it because it will take away everything they worked for and the world will go back to normal and they will actually have to have responsibilities
>>
>>29639919
You're not alone with this belief
>>
>>29644318
yes women are aware men have the right to vote
>>
File: 1464399919338.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464399919338.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>29639106
the normies are right, we are the problem.
>>
Fuck Amish People
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.