[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats some shit you unemployed/neet nigs do during the day? Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: better than suffering.jpg (45 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
better than suffering.jpg
45 KB, 540x429
whats some shit you unemployed/neet nigs do during the day? Im recently unemployed and bored as all fuck
>>
Watch some anime or read mangas
>>
>>29639102
in the same situation man, I'm bored as fuck too so bump
>>
make music in Ableton and oil paint
>>
>>29639102
shitposting on 4chan /b/ and /pol/
>>
File: bookofthenewsun.jpg (25 KB, 318x475) Image search: [Google]
bookofthenewsun.jpg
25 KB, 318x475
read books, play guitar, lift weights, go hiking, write poetry, play video games, occasionally watch stuff and read various articles online about a range of subjects

you should probably get a hobby, bro
>>
>>29639102
Listen to my friends laugh and have a good time in a skype call while I cry and browse /x/ looking for enlightenment.
>>
File: tumblr_nwv19aEMXU1thjbjao1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwv19aEMXU1thjbjao1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x462
When I was a summer-NEET, I played 16 hours of Civ 5 each day while watching Mad Men on a second monitor.
>>
get high, jerk off, get high, make a tindr, lift weigths, go for a walk in the forest, go fish, go swimming, invite someone over do someting idk draw, read, write
>>
>>29639102
Teach yourself something.
>>
Go out and do stuff. I usually run 6 miles daily with people. Also hang out with friends in places and do stuff. Sometimes we go fishing, hunting, foraging, or just go to the park to just talk. The secret to a successful and happy NEET life is to actually get out of the house and do something--not sit around, play vidya, watch anime, and fap. Cabin fever kicks in quickly.
>>
>babby normies first neet

large laughter whenever these creatures show up. Just do stuff, dude. Learn to draw, learn an instrument. This is what a menial job will do to you, rob you of all passion and imagination. Any drive to really LIVE is just sapped out of you from trying to accept the fact that the only way to live is to go to your shitjob every day til youre retired.
>>
An odd hobby of mine is reading forums of real life Stalkers. I actually have a map in my office with all of the different routes in, noteable landmarks, most commonly visited areas, military patrols etc etc. My secret dream is to one day say fuck everything and go live in the exclusion zone like a hermit.
>>
>>29639844
>real life Stalkers
what be this?
>>
File: 1466983523467.gif (959 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
1466983523467.gif
959 KB, 245x400
Smoke weed, listen to music, eat, watch anime, jerk off and paint random shit when I'm high.
>>
>>29639953
There's thousands of people, mostly edgy russian teens who played S.T.A.L.K.E.R, that make a hobby out of entering into the cordoned off zone around Chernobyl. A rare few actually have entire houses in certain areas that they'll occasionally disappear to for months at a time. Heard tales of a few lunatics who actually camped out by the fucking sarcophagus.
>>
>>29640316
dude, that's incredible. i'm really interested. can you point me to any forums?
>>
>>29640718
Id also like some links
>>
>>29640783
ded thread but bumping for this guy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.