[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on tinder >match with qt girl with big tits >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Jon_Arbuckle.jpg (35 KB, 629x480) Image search: [Google]
Jon_Arbuckle.jpg
35 KB, 629x480
>go on tinder
>match with qt girl with big tits
>she sends me first message hey with kissy face emoji

what do boys
i dont wanna fuck this up because i think i might actually be able to make something happen and stop being a robot.
should i send a pickup line what do bros
>>
She and her friends are probably sitting around and sending that to all the spergy looking guys and laughing. If it's too good to be true...
>>
>>29639014
Well I sent her hey back and she replied right away and now she's talking about some movie she's watching and I'm stuck
>>
>>29638971
Just say hello, try not to sound mental, try and be self aware. Don't send a pickup line.
>>
>>29639046
She's probably going to tell you to go to some cam site any minute now
>>
It's a spam retard. Hot chicks don't message first unless you're literally fucking 10/10 in attractiveness.
>>
>>29639100
>>29639088
It's a real person. They're connected to instagram and mutual friends on kikebook so I can read her profile and they're not hot enough to be a bot no offense to her. She's like a 6 imo.

>>29639054
I just told her I was watching the office which is her favorite show apparently and talked about how I want to do something fun over the summer but haven't. She sent something back but I haven't read it yet.
>>
>>29639431
fuck off you chad piece of shit

saged
>>
>>29639431
Good luck with her mate
>>
>>29638971
try getting a job as a tinder brand rep and commodify/sell heteronormativity as well as weird platonic ideals that lead to broken institutions like marriage for a living and then go home and be a narcissistic asshole online to brand representatives
>>
>>29639575
uwot go back to lgbt
>>
she said that jim and pam from the office where her relationship goals and she also wants to do something fun too over the summer

idk how to respond to that without it being boring small talk bullshit.
her bio is fucking stupid. it says ''talk memes to me''. i just wanna hit and quit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.