[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: af.jpg (121 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
121 KB, 500x349
i have a friend who uses drugs and i use drugs too, i hang out with him sometimes, he happened to be chilling with a girl who also does drugs, we somehow say hi and chat, we somehow exchange numbers, i get to know her for a month, i find out she has had 3 ex boyfriends, she told me she has had sex with them.

she is 22, i am a 26 year old hugless kissless virgin, should i settle for used goods or find a virgin qt girl?

i think i am going to stick to my robot roots and just cut her off, unfortunately for her she likes me

she had another man's dick in her mouth.... so the thought of that upsets me i can't take this shit
>>
ne 001mute
>>
there is not such thing as a 'virgin qt girl'
>>
you might not get a chance like this again, go for it. Also you knew her for a month and didn't try to fuck within the first 3 days? Virgins man
>>
>>29638813
are you going to post this every day now
>>
File: 1454335470993.jpg (282 KB, 1273x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454335470993.jpg
282 KB, 1273x1024
>>29638813
Lol dude. No girl around your age is a virgin unless she has autism or is a nun. You don't have to settle for sluts but you should definitely relax your "only virgins" policy because you've already missed the boat on that.
>>
>>29638813
you're a stupid fag if you don't jump on that when you have the chance

looking back I regret some missed opportunity's that I ddin't grab because autism and missing the signals

I regret everyone
>>
>>29638813

Unless you want to date a real fuckin weirdo you should just date her. If a girl hasn't had sex by like 26, you know she's one crazy motherfucker.

Also, good pic OP. TBM is my favorite band.
>>
>>29638813
>I try to remember
>Our time together
>another man's dick in her mouth....
>ruined everything

thread theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYsHgyRxY58
>>
>>29640412
>If a girl hasn't had sex by like 26, you know she's one crazy motherfucker.

what if she was an irl robot? a real life robot like us....i want to find one.

i rather die alone, i want to follow my dream
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.