[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the vegan memes were true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
share your vegan posts by vegans talking about vegan stuff
>>
>>29638795
How can they not drink cow milk?

Blood of the cow in the milk which gives you extra protein.

fucking dyel faggots
>>
I'm vegan, fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x649
Vegan but I eat fish because Asians don't get cancer
>>
>>29638795
Vegans are just a bunch of fatasses nad hippies eating candy all day instead of actual food. Go on any vegan food blog and you will find tons of candy. They're like children ,the amount of candy they eat, it's sickening. Grow the fuck up and eat like a normal person.
>>
>>29638795
Shut up you stupid Cunt. You are making fun of vegans who are actually doing something good instead of meat eating loser like you. You should watch earthling and you will become a vegan in heartbeat
[/spoiler]how was my vegan impression [ spoiler]
>>
File: 2625222-insta.gif (311 KB, 274x255) Image search: [Google]
2625222-insta.gif
311 KB, 274x255
>be vegetarian
>still put on loads of weight during uni

I blame margherita pizzas, alcohol and being a lazy arsehole.
>>
>>29638795
>bovine secretions and puss
is that like some lactose intolerant thing? Because I've never heard of that happening before
>>
>>29639664
Life is nasty fukkin business and you can make anything sound gross.

Like nuts are tree foetuses and whatnut.
>>
>>29639664
Hey, you're that absolute idiot who samefags without your trip!
>>
>>29638795
>muh cow secretions
>muh chicken periods
>muh bee vomit

why are vegans such fucking children? EWW THIS IS ANALOGOUS TO THIS OTHER THING THAT PEOPLE THINK IS GROSS! The world's a fucking gutter, get used to it. If human periods tasted half as good as chicken eggs I'd eat them too.
>>
>>29639728
Can you please stop lowering the quality of this board with your shitposting?
Thanks.
>>
>>29639763
>quality of this board
Nigga wat
>>
>vegan
>eating 100% unnatural manufactured in a lab foods

Dumb ass
>>
Just out of interest, is there any way to be vegan without sacrificing the ability to
>Eat in most foreign countries
>Eat actual meals (not salad) in most restaurants
>Obtain sufficient protein without:
>>excessive calorie intake
>>dying of anaphylactic shock because pretty much all vegan protein sources (aside from tofu) contain nuts in your country
>>developing severe depression because the main bulk of your meals taste exactly the same.
>Not have to compromise on flavour if you're poor, since every vegan meat-substitute I've ever seen is really expensive
>>I'm not living on plain grains, plain breads, and olive oil - that sounds awful
>Obtain enough saturated fats for normal steroid hormone formation

I mean, I'm handling vegetarianism just fine, because I have eggs and cheese that doesn't taste like the uncanny valley and cost more than it's weight in platinum...
>>
>>29639642
are you me? living 15 seconds away from uni probably contributed also
>>
>>29639730
>The world's a fucking gutter, get used to it
You say that, while living in a house, in a first-world country, with internet, who has never had to kill an animal himself.
>>
>>29639866

1 pound of cooked black beans is 40g of protein plus fiber etc
>>
>>29639897
lmao, grew up on a farm in rural Nebraska. I had the luxury of running cold water and electricity unlike my parents, but I most certainly did kill my own animals.
>>
>>29639866
I was vegetarian for 8 years, been vegan for 4. I find it easy as shit.

When eating out, you just gotta learn to like whole foods, and ask questions.
All sorts of places have Pizza Hut. Just ask for a vegetable pizza with no cheese, and ask for extra vegetables at no extra cost because you're saving them the cheese. They normally do it.
Just swap out meat for more vegetables, and make sure the sauces are good, and you can eat anywhere.

All foods have protein. Protein deficiency is not a thing. People THINK it is, because people with "protein deficiency" also happen to be starving.

Where I live, I can get "vegetable" burgers at a lower price per pound than the cheapest real-meat burgers. They taste fine. They have potatoes and vegetables for the filling, but honestly I started to prefer them after a while. They tasted more like food than real meat ever did.
>>
>>29639916
There is a bean I've never heard of...
How the hell is there a bean I've never heard of? 75% of my diet is pulses...
>Still doesn't help me not starve when my parents take me on holiday to countries where your vegetarian/vegan options are "fish or cheese".
>>Thanks, Eastern Europe.
>>
>>29639866
I think soylent is complete protein. The powdered form uses no soy other than some lecithin. There's pea protein and some other I think I can't remember, an add source. Unfortunately literally nobody is making an estrogen-free soy. It's literally the only thing that stops me from going vegetarian (soy is cheap as piss but it's markup is way too much and it will melt your balls).
>>
>>29639941
>being a psychopath who kills animals
top 1 m8
>>
>>29639572
>vegans eat only candy because on recipe websites it's all junk food
Well duh. If vegans want to eat healthy they will eat whole plant foods. Not the sort of shit you want to brag about.
>>
File: getty-fd004686-black-beans-x.jpg (42 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
getty-fd004686-black-beans-x.jpg
42 KB, 420x420
>>29639966

>never heard of black beans

also called turtle beans, srsly nigga if you haven't seen these you cray

They're tasty as fuck btw
>>
>>29639978
Edit: Soylent doesn't use pea protein. I can see how that might be implied. Soylent uses rice and oat I think.
>>
File: metric replying to himself.png (33 KB, 803x437) Image search: [Google]
metric replying to himself.png
33 KB, 803x437
>>29639728
Here's the image you forgot to post.
>>
>>29639866
Quinoa and hemp are seeds & contain high % of protein.

You should generally avoid vegan meat substitute because they are expensive and also because they just remind you of the real thing.

Buy some basic spices and just learn to cook for yourself.

Buying Veggieburgers and Not Dogs and Tofurkey is just bad all around.
>>
>>29639839
>vegans are stupid because they sometimes eat processed foods
>NOT LIKE MCDONALDS WHERE THE FOOD IS WHOLE AND UNPROCESSED! DID YOU HEAR THAT THE WHO SAID THAT RED MEAT CAUSES CANCER? WELL THEY LIED
Whoah all right Ronald McDonald!
>>
>>29639576
>how was my vegan impression
Very good. You hit all of the important parts.
>>
>>29640021

Quinoa is shit and I would hope vegans avoid it due to the issues it's causing for farmers/communities

Lentils and black beans 4 lyfe
>>
>>29640028
I think we just triggered a vegan guys
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x838
>non-vegans actually MAD that they're going to die sooner and age like shit
>>
>>29640059
>hurr durr im gonna post some stupid shit and when someone calls me out on it imma say that they are triggered
good one. whered u get that one from? REDDIT?
>>
>>29639507

The Asian diet is high in sodium, cholestetol and saturated fat.
>>
I feel like the opposite of a vegetarian, in the sense that I don't think I would ever be able to give up meat, and it's a huge part of my diet.

It's kind of ironic, due to the fact that my sister is a vegetarian. Thankfully she doesn't get Lisa Simpson preachy about it.
>>
>>29640098

Literally all 3 of those have been demonized with little strong evidence, so it's surprising that a population that eats a lot does absolutely fine
>>
>>29640099
>I feel like the opposite of a vegetarian, in the sense that I don't think I would ever be able to give up meat, and it's a huge part of my diet.
All vegetarians/vegans felt like that at one point, including me.

But when you watch some real nasty slaughterhouse footage, you start to realize just how easy it is to not eat meat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-p59v_pKbg

I mean watch that and tell me you are comfortable eating meat, still. If you do, then you are a legit psychopath.
>>
>>29640058
I like it and I'm not even vegan or vegetarian aymore, and really out of all the possible crops out there it's not the most unethical

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/food/2013/01/quinoa_bad_for_bolivian_and_peruvian_farmers_ignore_the_media_hand_wringing.html
>>
>>29639897
And that makes his statement any less true... how, exactly?
>>
>>29640122

*not surprising I meant
>>
>>29640099
>Thankfully she doesn't get Lisa Simpson preachy about it.
So you're grateful that your sister doesn't bring up the fact that your diet is causing extreme unnecessary suffering?
>>
>>29639985
Better a psychopath who kills animals than starve to death, and yes at times that was the choice that had to be made, we had animals but no money for food, certainly not some expensive trendy gluten free organic vegan schlock.
>>
>>29640137

If that's all your objection is...it's perfectly feasible to only eat meat from animals that were treated humanely and then killed instantly.
>>
>>29639897
Most vegans live in first world countries with internet too. I been to Mexico, I know most people would starve if they were vegans because chickens are easy and cheap to raise and provide a lot of food.

Being a vegan is secretly being a misanthropist because you like animals better than people. Animals are backstabbing shitheads and nature is evil. God and potentially humans are the only good in the world.
>>
>>29640144
I never said it wasn't true. I said it is easy for him to say that when he lives a sheltered life.

It's easy to look past milk, eggs, and honey as what they are, and instead see them as food, when you have saw them as food your entire life.
>>
>>29640181
Being a vegan means there are fewer animals.

You're trying to argue I don't eat people because I hate people. You know that's not true.
>>
>>29640178
>Better a psychopath who kills animals than starve to death
So vegans starve to death? Really? Got a source? Why am I still here?

>we had animals but no money for food
If money was so tight, why did you not sell the animals for cheap food like potatoes? You don't see starving niggers in Africa eating meat, do you? They eat grains.

>certainly not some expensive trendy gluten free organic vegan schlock.
You call whole plant foods, "trendy"? What are you smoking? You can legitimately grow a balanced vegan diet in your back yard you fucking mong.
>>
>>29640098
>The Asian diet
>>29639507

Guys, some Asian guy who lives on the coasts of Okinawa is not sharing the same diet as someone who lives in the jungles of Cambodia or the mountains of Tibet.

There's no real universal "Asian diet"

but there is some research showing that Green Tea is a major factor in reducing cancer rates in Asia, especially considering how the rate of smoking is higher than in America but the lung cancer rate is lower.
>>
>>29640180
I haven't thought about whether killing nicely-treated animals is okay or not. I really don't know where I stand on that, honestly.

But the fact of the matter is that every single livestock animal is mistreated, and that is why so many people go vegan.
>>
>>29640138

Interesting article. The thing I had read though was that farmers were incentivized to only grow quinoa and not being next to a Wal-Mart they were limiting the community food sources.
>>
>>29640206
Animals aren't people. Human DNA is what makes you a person.
>>
>>29640211

>If money was so tight, why did you not sell the animals for cheap food like potatoes?

The animals would most likely still have been eaten.
>>
>>29640181
>Most vegans live in first world countries with internet too
Actually, most vegans are poor-as-shit niggers who have no choice but to be vegan.

>I been to Mexico, I know most people would starve if they were vegans because chickens are easy and cheap to raise and provide a lot of food.
So what's your point? Torturing and killing animals is okay because Mexicans do it? Syrians behead infidels. Are you saying that beheading infidels is okay because sandniggers do it?

>Being a vegan is secretly being a misanthropist because you like animals better than people
How is it? Just because I don't want animals to suffer doesn't mean I like them more than people. I don't want my neighbor to suffer but that doesn't mean I love my neighbor more than my mom.

>Animals are backstabbing shitheads and nature is evil
That's not the case, but even if it was, your solution to a horrible world is to make it even worse?

>God and potentially humans are the only good in the world.
You say that like we don't kill 150,000,000,000 animals each year.
>>
>>29640232
>every single livestock animal is mistreated

wew lad

so all I have to do to disprove this is show one counterexample right?
>>
I started an instagram account where I post all my nice vegatarian meals, not posting it here though.
>>29639866
>Eat actual meals (not salad) in most restaurants
Haven't had a problem with this, I usually ask for some pasta and veggies and my friends are down for going to vegetarian places that are popping up everywhere in my country these days.
>Obtain sufficient protein without:
>>excessive calorie intake
>>dying of anaphylactic shock because pretty much all vegan protein sources (aside from tofu) contain nuts in your country
>>developing severe depression because the main bulk of your meals taste exactly the same.
There's protein in literally every thing you eat, you just have to know how much your daily intake and what/how much you need to eat to achieve it. if you gym maybe try snacking and having multiple meals through out the day.
>Not have to compromise on flavour if you're poor, since every vegan meat-substitute I've ever seen is really expensive
>>I'm not living on plain grains, plain breads, and olive oil - that sounds awful
Learn how to cook, I haven't had to "compromise", quite the opposite I discovered a new hobby and I love the food I make, not only have they become more delicious and led me to explore other flavours I didn't get in my meat eating days the dishes themselves are so more colorful and lively. I didn't notice a price increase when I substituted the meat for veggies.
>>29639730
Issei Sagawa, the japanese fella who murdered and ate a Dutch foreign exchange student in France, said that people taste like chicken you might want to look into that.
>>29639642
>>29639881
Vegetarian does not automatically make you healthy, you gotta know how to eat and do some fuckin' exercise.
>>29639961
>All sorts of places have Pizza Hut. Just ask for a vegetable pizza with no cheese, and ask for extra vegetables at no extra cost because you're saving them the cheese. They normally do it.
I might try that and BK has a bean burger that is pretty passable.
>>
>>29640183
It's literally the opposite, you fucking idiot. It's harder for someone in first-world conditions to acknowledge how disgusting the world is when they haven't really been exposed to the dirtier elements of it due to their nice living conditions.
>>
>>29640273
Then I guess we should kill niggers and Australians, right? They're not the same as white people and the chinese!
>>
>>29640273

>Human DNA is what makes you a person.

By that logic pubic hairs are people.
>>
>>29640281
That is not the point.

You/he said that you/he had to eat the animals because he was poor. If he was truly poor, he would have sold the animals and gotten like 50x as much food.
>>
>>29640137
I've already seen videos like that. It's pretty fucked up, sure, but I'm just one guy. The food industry will be exactly the same whether or not I eat meat.
>>
>>29640232
Why does it matter that they're mistreated? They're dumb animals. It's not like farmers are hoarding up little third-world children and butchering those and telling you it's a hotdog. As long as a factory farm has safe conditions for the workers (we don't want Grapes of Wrath shit where they pick dozens of tomatoes but their wages are so low they can't afford to buy one) I see no problem in it.
>>
>>29640288
All right, then. 99.99% of them are mistreated.
>>
>>29640094
Ahahaha he's butthurt from people on OTHER websites trolling him that his ptsd is relapsing on ours. Get some protein and b6 kid you're slipping mentally !
>>
>>29640294
That is what I said you fucking retard.

He lives a sheltered first-world life. He hasn't had to face any harsh realities. He sits there and says it aint so bad, when he hasn't experienced it. That is what I said.
>>
>>29640181

>Most vegans live in first world countries with internet too.

Most vegans, perhaps.

Pretty sure most vegetarians live in India, though.

>Being a vegan is secretly being a misanthropist because you like animals better than people. Animals are backstabbing shitheads and nature is evil. God and potentially humans are the only good in the world.

God created nature, nature is evil, but somehow God is good?

That doesn't make sense. If God is all good, why would he create something evil?
>>
>>29640211
Get a load of this flaming hipster faggot.
>LOOK EVERYONE I'M A VEGAN XD THAT MEANS I'M BETTER THAN YOU HAHA I'M SUCH AN INDIVIDUAL LIKE WHOA XD
>>
>>29640305
Only when they're still attached to the person. After that they're just dead cells, like a tiny corpse.
>>
>>29640345

Are you including chickens in this statement?
>>
>>29640338
>but I'm just one guy. The food industry will be exactly the same whether or not I eat meat.
It's supply and demand. One person going vegan makes a one-person difference.

When you don't buy meat, the store sells a little less. When the store sells a little less, they buy a little less. When they buy a little less, less animals are produced. When less are produced, less die.

Don't think that if you stop buying meat that the same amount of meat will end up on the shelves. It's a business. They need to make money. They are monitoring what is purchased.

On the flip side, you also contribute to vegan-friendly companies, which are more likely to expand, have better-quality food, and advertise more.
>>
>>29640290
>Vegetarian does not automatically make you healthy, you gotta know how to eat and do some fuckin' exercise.

I knew that at the time but uni was a shit experience so I binged on fast food and booze. I've been eating healthier and exercising since then and feel a lot better.
>>
>>29640362
You stupid fucking braindead literal fucking retarded embarrassment, he's not saying the world "ain't so bad," he's saying it's a fucking gutter. He's saying THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what your chromosome-lacking mongoloid brain thinks he's saying. Reread his post and then end your life because you are quite literally too fucking stupid to continue to live.
>>
>>29640343
>killing animals is okay cus they're dumb
What about mentally-disabled people? Downies are pretty fucking stupid. Are you okay with them being killed?
>>
>>29640233
There are some instances of exploitation and abuse, but for the most part it's been a positive thing for them, considering how Quinoa grows where nothing else does.

It's not like other cash crops like sugar, coffee, tea and cocoa where the plantations use child slavery & illegal pesticides, and of course they can't eat their own harvests & even if they could there's no nutritional value, etc.
>>
>>29640363
Because God can do whatever the fuck He wants. but I'll go into a little more detail...

It comes down to the meaning of life, which is a choice because God gave us free will. We, as humans, have a choice to either be good and rise above this evil place we were born in or debase ourselves and become part of it. God makes evil stuff because without it, there would be no contrast between good and evil, so there world effectively be no good, no meaningful choices, and no free will, and creating life with meaningful free will was the purpose of this whole humanity concept in the first place.
>>
>>29640383
Yes. Chickens are probably treated the worst.
>>
>>29640343
>Why does it matter that they're mistreated? They're dumb animals.

One day I hope we can apply this same attitude and standards to you and your family and you won't complain or mind because you're just a dumb animal that we should be free to treat badly.
>>
>>29640444

Even free range chickens fed vegetarian feed? Or local farmers raising chickens on small-scale farms?
>>
>>29640338
That's fucking bullshit. There has been a very noticeable increase in vegetarian/vegan diets from year to year and it has taken it's toll in the meat industry. I can provide data on this but I think that the best example I can give is that Guinness removed Isinglass from their beer manufacturing process because they wanted to make their beer vegan friendly. I was unaware that beer could be not vegan and if they didn't see any value in the change I doubt they have done it.
But seriously, I do not agree with that mindset and something tells me that you don't want to give up meat for some reason, if you wanna go vegan/vegetarian you should do it because you, has an individual want to, not because others are doing it.
>>29640181
You clearly have never been to India, the poor people there are vegan because they can't afford animal products.
>>
File: 1467185811493.jpg (65 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
1467185811493.jpg
65 KB, 654x639
This triggers the vegan
>tfw mummy made milkies
>>
>>29640430
Fuck yeah, chop those fucking Downy vegetables up.
>>
>>29640430
No, because they're alive and have human DNA, which entitles them to human rights. It's not fucking hard, people. You're trying to make it way more complicated than it needs to be.
>>
>>29638795

>puss

theres pussy in milk?
>>
>>29640429
Look, idiot, lemmie break this down
>vegans are children. The world is a gutter, and the fact that these gross things are food is normal
HE SAYS THAT because he lives in a first-world country where everything is cleaned, and properly advertised to NOT be disgusting. Understand? He accepts that it is a little bit gross, but he has spent so long eating those products that it does not phase him.

It's the same reason why people eat meat, despite knowing how horrible it is. They say shit like "HURR ITS BAD BUT ITS NATURAL", when they can't actually say that, because they don't know what it's truly like.

"yeah its a chicken period. so what?" is a fancy way of saying, "I have never seen what a chicken laying an egg really looks like, but I have heard it is a period but it didnt bother me that much".
>>
>>29638822
cow milk has estrogen in it, so dont drink too much brah or ur gainz will be significantly hindered
>>
>>29640483
Animals should be treated based on there worth
Horses cats and doggos were bred to be companions not food
whereas cows pigs sheep and chickens were all bred to be food and thats it they can't have a happy life which most liberals think
>>
>>29640449
Humans aren't animals, retard. Sure, our bodies are made of "animal cells", but we are more than the sum of our parts. animals are not. They're lesser life forms because they lack human DNA.
>>
>>29640469
>Even free range chickens fed vegetarian feed?
Yes. Males are worthless. They are ground up immediately after birth and sold as chiggin nuggets. Every successful chicken farm does this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5qAfyUuWE

"Free-range" is also a little bit of a shady term, depending on where you live. Some states/countries only require outside access, but do not require them to be based outside. Some states/countries require "free range" to mean that chickens have X amount of space. Very rarely do "free-range" chickens actually live outside, how they advertise them. They do not have a large field where they do what they want.
>>
>>29640469
Yes
They may have a little more space. They may even get to see grass and sunlight in their lifetime, but when it comes to killing them, they are usually beheaded alive with a knife.
>>
>>29640021
>You should generally avoid vegan meat substitute because they are expensive and also because they just remind you of the real thing.
I buy them to keep them around because they are great for grabbing a quick bite before I hit the gym.
>>29640469
If it's produced in a large scale there is always something fishy behind it. I have found that the label "Bio" is usually bullshit, it's the same chicken you would get from the normal industrial "poultries" but with a nicer package and the price jacked up.
>>
File: das right.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
das right.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>29640519
I'm a former vegan who now eats horse meat.

I'd gladly eat a shitty dog like a pitbull or a shih tzu
>>
>>29640483
>No, because they're alive
And animals aren't?

>and have human DNA
So is killing dogs okay? What about chimps? Bonobos? How about black people? They are genetically-different from me, so why stop at just "human"? Why not "Aryan"? You sound like Hitler when you say that.

You are drawing an arbitrary line in the sand and saying, "everyone over this line deserves to live. Everyone below it deserves to die". It's not that simple, and trying to have clear-cut rules on what's okay to kill and what's not will simply NOT work. There is too much middle-ground.

>You're trying to make it way more complicated than it needs to be.
No. Deciding who lives and who dies is VERY fucking complicated. How about I just say, right now, that everyone who is not you deserves to live, and you deserve to die. HURR DURR ITS SO SIMPLE! WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT SO HARD? YOU JUST HAVE TO DIE!

You are pulling arbitrary rules out of your ass and saying it's morality. It doesn't work like that you autistic fuck.
>>
>>29640538
>Humans aren't animals, retard.
You have to be +18 to post here. Or at least have passed 6th grade biology.
>>
File: 1465654597694.gif (486 KB, 253x190) Image search: [Google]
1465654597694.gif
486 KB, 253x190
>>29640592
>killing all of those animals
>killing the planet
But why?
>>
>>29640557

Ok pastured chickens then. I didn't realize free-range was a weasel word but pastured seems to be pretty cut and dry.

>>29640560

Their deaths are instantaneous. Plus this was a discussion about their lives, not their deaths.
>>
>>29640512
Yeah that's why Arnold, Reg Park, Eugene, Zane and all the other greats avoided milk. No wait, they drank it by the gallon.

It's funny how all these vegans are quick to point out how evil the meat industry is, but fail to boycott chocolate, coffee, sugar, vanilla and tons of other products which cause environmental destruction and human suffering through exploitation. Or how they'd never think to boycott Apple for it's soul crushing factories or virtually every clothing brand because of the sweatshops full of kids. But cows are cute and poor people half a world away aren't.
>>
Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that no one ITT has brought up the "plants...plants tho" argument?
>>
>>29640483
>HUMANS ARE HUMAN SO THEY HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS! IT'S SIMPLE!
Didn't slave drivers say the same thing?
>WHITES ARE WHITE SO THEY HAVE WHITE RIGHTS! IT'S SIMPLE! DARKIES HAVE TO WORK OUT IN COTTON FIELDS AND WEAR CHAINS! IT'S SIMPLE LOL!
>>
>>29640631

Because it's delicious
>>
>>29640640
>Ok pastured chickens then. I didn't realize free-range was a weasel word but pastured seems to be pretty cut and dry.
Males are still ground up after birth.
Infertile/old chickens are still sent to be killed.

There's no escaping it. If you want ethical animal products, you have to do it yourself, in a highly-ethical way. You can't trust people who want to cut-corners and save a few bucks to treat animals nicely.
>>
>>29640652
Because no one here is actually a vegan.
They're all just contrarian shitposters
>>
File: whoah shit nigga.gif (1 MB, 370x288) Image search: [Google]
whoah shit nigga.gif
1 MB, 370x288
>>29640687
>if you want to stop animals from being needlessly killed and improve the planet and everyone's health while you're at it, THEN YOU ARE JUST A CONTRARIAN SHITPOSTER!
>>
>>29640597
No, it's plenty clear-cut.

Human DNA= OK. Black people have human DNA too. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just making excuses to hate them.

Everything else (Dogs, chimps, plants, fungus, cats, whatever) doesn't matter. Sure, you shouldn't go around torturing kittens, but it isn't really something that should be punished either.

Also, philosophy and ethics is 90% arbitrary lines in the sand. The other 10% is figuring out what does and doesn't work in an organized society by making vast generalizations. You just have feelings for cute animals and it bothers you that being speciesist is generally accepted.
>>
>>29640519
Actually horses were bred as food along with being compnion animals. People eat horse in a lot of countries.
>>
>>29640702
>animals being needlessly killed

You must be a fucking normie, I couldn't care less who fucking dies, that's pretty much the definition of a robot
>>
>>29640557
If you think it's difficult to get actual free range eggs, and that every single farmer makes fucking chicken nuggets, you clearly just don't live far enough out in the country. And I don't even live very far out.
>>
>>29640656
Yeah, and slavery was the evilest fucking thing ever done on this planet, it was like the holocaust but lasted 400 years instead of just 4. Literally 100 times longer and just as evil. It was evil because it was happening to humans. Am I, like, the only person on here who thinks black people are human?

I'm not sure what your point is here?
>>
>>29640714
>defending the killing of animals because of "philosophy"

>You just have feelings for cute animals and it bothers you that being speciesist is generally accepted.
99% of people do. You saying that you don't care if people kill animals makes you pretty autistic. You are no-doubt in the 1% of people who don't give a fuck about anyone else. Get some fucking feelings you aspie. Try to feel a little bit of empathy for once and understand that others suffering is not okay. Sure, you need to think about Number-One first-and-foremost, but saying that needlessly torturing others for no gain is okay is psychopathic.
>>
>>29640650
>Yeah that's why Arnold, Reg Park, Eugene, Zane and all the other greats avoided milk. No wait, they drank it by the gallon.
Athletes used to smoke and drink during Olympic competitions, they would literally drink wine mid race, but guess what once they realized how shitty that was the practice died down.
>but fail to boycott chocolate, coffee, sugar, vanilla and tons of other products which cause environmental destruction and human suffering through exploitation.
Talking out of your ass there but I will gladly listen if you happen to have some information, especially if it includes how I can actually avoid it.
>Or how they'd never think to boycott Apple for it's soul crushing factories or virtually every clothing brand because of the sweatshops full of kids.
Why do you assume I don't do that? I also donate blood and give to charity, I don't do charity work atm because I lack the time but I will do it whenever I find myself having the chance. And guess what? I became aware of those issues and started doing something about these issues because of my veganism.
>>
>>29640684
Do you seriously think every small farm grinds up males? I mean sure they often kill them, but it's not like they're all destined for chicken nuggets.

Or you could just emasculate them and make some delicious capon.
>>
File: tasty tho.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tasty tho.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>29640665
A non-vegans taste buds = the most important thing ever
>>
>>29640765
>Talking out of your ass there but I will gladly listen if you happen to have some information, especially if it includes how I can actually avoid it.
Hahaha, holy shit, that was fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>29640749
>If you think it's difficult to get actual free range eggs
It is. I live out in farming areas. I have livestock farms all around me. Most of which are kept outside. And you know what? Every year or two, I notice that animals disappear one day. Just recently about 500 sheep in a field about a 30-second walk from me just upped and vanished. Poof. They were gone. Now, maybe they are just hiding, but I think it's more likely that they have been sold for meat.

>and that every single farmer makes fucking chicken nuggets
But they do. Do you think they continue to feed menopausal chickens who don't lay eggs? Do you think they say, "well shucks man, I can't kill the chicken!". No. They want money.
>>
>>29640505
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU LITERAL RETARD
HE'S ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THE WORLD IS A DISGUSTING PLACE
HE'S NOT DENYING THAT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE MIND-NUMBINGLY STUPID
>>
Should niggers be eaten instead of beef? [y/n]
>>
>>29640759
Yes, I have empathy, but only for actual human beings. Humans are the only ones who matter, and if animals are trampled by humanity's needs and wants, then that's just how it goes. I would save a child from drowning, but I would ignore a drowning dog or cat.
>>
>>29639941
>if you hurt a little innocent precious animal YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get real, faggot.
>>
>>29640750
>I'm not sure what your point is here?
How many black slaves were there? 100 million? 500 million? Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and let's say 1 billion blacks were slaves. Big numbers, right? And slavery lasted 400 years. That's a long time.

But you know what's worse? The 150 BILLION animals killed every year. That is far worse than the holocaust and slavery combined several times over. At least slavery and the holocaust have ended.

That's my point.
>>
>>29640813
NO! Good god, where do you come up with this?
>>
>>29639961
>Vegetarian is easy as shit
>cheeseless pizza

And fucking yourself in the ass is easy too, you just ram something up there and keep going.
>>
>>29640512
If you drink enough milk, will it make you trans?
>>
>>29640665
You have no idea how fuckin gross that image looks to a vegetarian. Cooked meat in general looks gross and samey.
>>29640791
Thanks for the info, bud. And thanks for showing that you don't actually care about informing others but you are just looking to bring others down so you can feel better about yourself. Shame /r9k/ doesn't have id's.
>>
>>29640774
Yes, every small farm
My grandpa used to work as a farmer, now he has some backyard chickens, He confirmed, that the breeder he buys them from gasses the newly hatched male chicks.
There is research on finding out if the new born will be male ore female before the egg is fertilized, tho.
>>
>>29640784
People eat meat and have always had theres nothing you can do to stop it its literally impossible to be a vegan because so much household products have animal parts in it in some form
>>
>>29640774
>Do you seriously think every small farm grinds up males?
Yes.

>I mean sure they often kill them, but it's not like they're all destined for chicken nuggets.
Sometimes they're dog food. I used "chicken nuggets" as an example of low-grade mystery meat.

>Or you could just emasculate them and make some delicious capon.
Except chickens mature quickly, and you can hatch a lot of them. It's cheaper to kill the males and keep the females, as all the while that the females grow, you get eggs. Why lose money on males when you get more than double your money on the females?
>>
>>29640835
No, it doesn't matter that all those animals are killed because they are animals. Black people aren't animals so they deserve rights. Animals aren't people so they deserve nothing. They lack human DNA, which black people have. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>29640818
>being this much of an autistic spergmaster that you can't even see the humanity in animals
You mean to tell me that you look into an animal's eyes and you can't tell what they are thinking, or feeling? Full-blown aspie, over here!
>>
I've got one chance at life I'm not going to spend it eating leaves

If humans were 100% moral we would be dead
>>
>>29640849
>sugary fat on my vegetable bread is what makes it tasty!
I bet you drizzle fruit with bacon grease too, huh?
>>
>>29638795
Oreo frosting contains gelatin which is made with bone marrow, if I remember correctly. Lrn2vegan bitches.
>>
>>29640877
Well clearly most of the first-world disagrees with you as every country has laws regulating how animals are treated. Looks like you're in the minority there, buddy. Looks like everyone disagrees with you.
>>
>>29640859
That's why vegans avoid animals products as far as it's unavoidable.
People have also been wearing fur for milions of years. Does that mean we should keep animals under wretched conditions on fur farms? "It's fucking 2016" we don't have to wear animals anymore.
>>
>>29640652
But that's a legitimate argument, you fucking retard. Plants are alive. Plants feel pain. Plants have sensory receptors. Plants give off distress signals when they're being eaten by insects. All of the "MUH FEEFEES" arguments used against eating animals also apply against eating plants. The difference? Plants can't fucking run away when you try to eat them.
>>
>>29640892
>killing animals is okay because if we were perfectly-moral beings we would be dead
How about killing people, then? Is that okay? After-all, if we were perfectly-moral beings, we would be dead. So killing people is okay, right? Thank fuck for that! Now I can finally kill everyone I don't like.
>>
File: 1417365724930.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1560) Image search: [Google]
1417365724930.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1560
most vegans are vegan because its objectively healthier or they have health problems that drove them to the diet in the first place

not because they want to save every cow on the planets life
and eat leaves all day
>>
>>29640879
Of course animals have aspects of humanity. They have thoughts and feelings. It's just that their thoughts and feeling don't matter because thoughts and feelings aren't what makes you human.
>>
File: vegan pain.jpg (56 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
vegan pain.jpg
56 KB, 648x648
>>29640932
>Plants feel pain.
Got a source on that?

>Plants have sensory receptors
So do cameras. So do severed-legs. So do bacteria.

>Plants give off distress signals when they're being eaten by insects
And computers give off distress signals when they are crashing. I guess computers feel pain, huh?

If you cared about plants, you would go vegan, as vegans cause about 50x LESS plants to be harvested, because animals have to eat plants too you fucking retard.
>>
>>29640932
Fucking bullshit...
Plants don't have pain receptors, they have no brain, no central nervous system.
They do have i/o reactions to stimuli, but that does not mean they are sentient.
Do you really fail to see the difference between a cow and a blade of grass?
>>
File: 1466912845583.jpg (229 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
1466912845583.jpg
229 KB, 627x720
>>29640946
>most vegans are vegan for health reasons, not ethical reasons
I don't think so. I have been to vegfests around the world, and all they blabber on about is animal welfare, not health.
>>
>>29640850
GOMAD tranny here.

Unfortunately, yes.

Don't drink a gallon of milk a day without exercising unless you want to get fucked by big dick gypsies whenever you leave home
>>
>>29640961
http://jxb.oxfordjournals.org/content/66/2/425.abstract
:^)
>>
File: 1428445183245.jpg (180 KB, 994x1500) Image search: [Google]
1428445183245.jpg
180 KB, 994x1500
>>29640997
most vegans do it independently in the shadows you dont know about

not spouting out memes at "vegfests"
>>
>>29641042
>plants have sensory receptors. That means they feel pain
But a severed leg has sensory receptors. Go find a chopped-off leg, and then poke it with a stick. Do you think the leg will feel pain? Of course not!

So if a plant feels pain because it has chemical reactions to external stimuli, why doesn't a severed leg?

People in comas exhibit all of those same traits that cause "plants to feel pain", but guess what? Go find someone who has just woken up from a coma and ask them if they felt anything. They will say no. Why will they say no? Because without something similar to a brain, consciousness cannot be achieved, and thus there is nothing and no one to actually FEEL the pain.

Plants dont FEEL anything. They have chemical reactions. Just like a calculator, a camera, a severed leg, and a comatose person.

That link doesn't even disagree with me. It simply says that they have sensory receptors. WELL DUH WE HAVE KNOWN THAT FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. Just look at Venus Fly Traps.
>>
>>29639897
Bro I hate to say this but I grew up on a ranch in Montana. We had a wood stove for heat, electricity, and cold water from a well. No landline phone until I was almost 18.

All I did was play vidya and kill animals. Shit, killing animals I had raised from infancy was literally part of my chores because we had a million fucking chickens running around after a while. Only thing that you can farm I havent killed is a llama and thats just because my dad hated the ones we had so much he took any excuse to kill them himself.

Its not hard, its not horrifying, its just a dumb fucking animal going out like a light. They shake, they shit, they die. Then they get eaten and the dogs nip each other over the bones.
>>
>>29640849
I don't think he meant it has a staple of your diet, just something you can eat when out with non-vegan friends.
>>29640932
>This retarded argument again
There's a diference between being "alive", a very loose definition in this case, and being sentient. If you think plants are sentient I believe you should start taking crazy pills.
But seriously though, this argument is very worrying because this is crossing from good ol' fun vegan bashing into pure ignorance, which seems to be the same reason why people who spout this horse crap have a very meat heavy diet.
>The difference? Plants can't fucking run away when you try to eat them.
Not much of a difference really, most animals that are destined to be food or be milked to death can't run or protect themselves either.
>>29640946
>most vegans are vegan because its objectively healthier or they have health problems that drove them to the diet in the first place
You are confusing vegans with vegetarians, which is a very common mistake. Veganism is a lifestyle, it's not just about the diet it's trying to live a mostly animal cruelty free lifestyle, having a vegetarian diet, not going to the circus or wearing leather for example.
And a lot of vegans eat like shit because they just care about the animals and don't take the time to learn how to properly eat in a vegetarian diet, which ironically I don't find very "vegan".
>>
File: krusty krab.png (215 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
krusty krab.png
215 KB, 500x375
>>29641042
>read the study
>"plants have chemicals and grow and adapt to their surroundings"

>that m-means they f-feel pain g-guys!
>>
>>29640961
>living things and non-living things are the same
>a computer can do math... and a human can do math... ARE THEY THE SAME!?!?!?!?!?! XDDD
Spot the fucking retard.
>if you think killing plants is bad, you should choose veganism, a lifestyle that still kills plants and involves you personally eating and interacting with far more plants than carnivorism, just because it kills less plants overall (but it still kills lots of plants XD)
Spot the fucking retard.
>>
>>29640650
>but fail to boycott chocolate, coffee, sugar, vanilla and tons of other products which cause environmental destruction and human suffering through exploitation. Or how they'd never think to boycott Apple for it's soul crushing factories or virtually every clothing brand because of the sweatshops full of kids.

You've never met a vegan in real life, virtually 100% of them are also boycotting those things and even more.

What a shitty strawman argument.
>>
>>29641150
But plants feel pain because they have chemical and electrical responses to external stimuli. A calculator does the same thing. So why doesn't a calculator feel pain? Plants do, right? Why not calculators? It shows a sad-looking "8" when I push the "8" button, so clearly because it has reacted to me, it must feel pain, right? There must be some magical component in a calculator I didn't know about that lets it feel pain. Just like plants!

I mean, we can't SEE anything that feels pain in the plants. There is no reason to suspect it feels pain. But because it does SOMETHING when we touch it, that must mean it feels, right? Bit like a calculator!

And yes. Vegans do kill less plants. I am glad you have finally realized that.
>>
>>29641144
>working this hard to avoid having your worldview shattered and admitting you're a pathetic fucking hypocrite who can no longer feel superior to other people due to his diet because he has absolutely no moral high ground to stand on
Embarrassing. End your life.
>>
>>29641150
Look, alright. Plants feel pain and you are being a very objective person here but how about with deal with the meat industry first, which is the bigger evil every which way you chose to look at this issue and once we are done with that we can start working on alternatives for ending the plant holocaust? Maybe by then Fruitarianism is actually viable.
>>
>>29640505
Stop projecting and assuming people are like you.

You ignore that most of the world eats meat not in the sanitized way its show on the first world but most of it straight from killing the animal.

You know what's sanitized for consumption though? Your precious vegetables and grains. Vegans bitch that people would go ew if they saw how meat is made yet they all ignore how their vegetables get grown, picked and only the finest are sold.

>>29640137
>psychopath

You don't know what a psychopath is, no vegan does and its not what's show on tv. If we go by that logic, everyone in a profession that involves blood is a psycho.
>>
>>29641195
Did you even read what you posted? I did. It literally said things that I am agreeing with.

I do not disagree with what you posted. I whole-heartedly, actively, DO AGREE with it. It just doesn't suggest that they feel pain.

You are the one interpreting, "chemical reactions" as "duh must feel pain then".

Maybe you should try reading articles before you post them?
>>
>>29641207
>You don't know what a psychopath is, no vegan does and its not what's show on tv
Huh? I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that animals are treated much better than what you see on TV? What makes you think that?

>If we go by that logic, everyone in a profession that involves blood is a psycho.
But that's true. Obviously aside from doctors and shit. Go talk to someone who works in a slaughterhouse. They are hardly the most empathetic, sane people.
>>
File: 1465835847772.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1465835847772.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>29641195
>Says the guy that has been ad hominem'ing so hard and flatout posting easily verifiable misinformation
I honestly hope you are just parodying yourself because this is really sad otherwise.
>>
File: 1466977271177.jpg (48 KB, 552x446) Image search: [Google]
1466977271177.jpg
48 KB, 552x446
>mfw enjoying a delicious rare/medium-rare t-bone/venison etc. every weekend while veganfags are screaming about animal-killing and are eating their beans for the bajillionth time cooked a bit differently
>>
>>29640997
People who do it for health reasons don't associate with the culture, so they don't go to vegfests.
>>
File: Jeff Goldblum laughs.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Goldblum laughs.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>29641287
>mfw you get bowel cancer at the age of 30 and die like TotalBiscuit
So long!
>>
>>29641207
Holy shit, are you actually calling vegans hypocrites because they don't eat rotten fruit? Or implying some sort of vegetable holocaust and eugenics?
>>29641287
You sound like an addict.
>>
File: vegan12.png (149 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
vegan12.png
149 KB, 1264x471
>ITT: carnist scum try to defend The Holocaust 2.0
>>
>>29641287
>I eat the same thing every weekend cooked differently and want to tell people about, but am better than the people who eat the same thing every weekend cooked differently

You sure don't have a whole lot of awareness.
>>
>>29640934
Okay so I take it you're attempting to be 100% moral then?
>>
File: 1467143047608.jpg (2 MB, 1400x3782) Image search: [Google]
1467143047608.jpg
2 MB, 1400x3782
>>29641312
>he eats food in moderation, but regularly, that means he's an addict!
Have a bit of heartattack m8
>>
>>29641192
But calculators are not alive, you fucking autist. Plants are alive.
>I mean, we can't SEE anything that feels pain in the plants. There is no reason to suspect it feels pain. But because it does SOMETHING when we touch it, that must mean it feels, right? Bit like a calculator!
>we don't see something so it doesn't exist
>there is no reason to suspect a living thing is capable of feeling pain
You.
Fucking.
Retard.
A dog whimpers when you kick it. I mean, we can't SEE anything that feels pain in the dog. There is no reason to suspect it feels pain. But because it does SOMETHING when we touch it, that must mean it feels, right? IT'S LIKE A CALCULATOR XDDD!

Just how fucking stupid are you? My whole stance is "killing plants is wrong." Your argument is that I should support veganism because it "kills less plants." And? I don't give a shit if it kills one or one million--it's still killing plants and I still find that wrong. I'm not going to support something immoral just because it's less immoral than an alternative. It's still fucking immoral, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1364927136089.jpg (36 KB, 280x289) Image search: [Google]
1364927136089.jpg
36 KB, 280x289
Alright i'll take the fucking b8

We don't eat dogs, because we bred them to be companions. We bred pigs to fat and have plenty of muscle to eat. Same for cows, same for bunnies, or pretty much anything you eat.
Chinks do both, they keep some for companionship and kill a lot because they are stray, and I understand why you'd have a problem with that.

Also, animals don't know what good or bad is, they don't have any morality. They don't have a consciousness trumping natural instinct because of values. Killing them is neither good neither bad.
>>
>>29641340
No. Not at all. No one, vegan or not, will tell you that they are 100% moral, or even try to be.

I try to be as moral as is convenient for me... which is albeit like 95% moral.

I drive a car. That hurts the planet. Occasionally a bird will fly in my way and I'll hit it. I am not perfect. But unlike a lot of people here, I do not defend the immoral things I do. I do not say, "BUT ITS NATURAL!" or say "BUT ITS OKAY TO KILL THEM!". I accept that no one can be perfect, but I try my best. That is all anyone can do.
>>
>>29641307
Was that video tour of his fridge before or after he got ass cancer? It was like nothing but cheese and soda.
>>
>>29641337
>eat different meats prepared in different fashion every weekend+regularly eat different combinations of whole food spectrum
compared to
>eat beans and brocolli/spinach every day because that's literally all you have
>>
>>29641355
>Plants are alive

They don't have a central nervous system and aren't sentient.
>>
>>29638795

BEST MILK RATINGS
COW>RICE>SOY>ALMOND>COCONUT>PISTACHIO
>>
>grown in unnatural conditions
>sprayed with God-knows-what in order to facilitate their sale and consumption
>no room to branch out and grow freely
>B-B-B-BUT MUH CHICKEN COOPS MUH ANIMAL FARMING
>>
>>29640650
agree with your general point but arnold didn't drink milk
>>
>>29641383
Yeah bro you sure showed me, there's only three vegetables, fruits, nuts and legumes in the entire world. Literally all we have. Epic pwn there buddy. Your mom better give you extra GBPs for that one.

Now complain some more about how vegans are always crying about their diet, while you cry some more about your own diet.
>>
>>29641354
Eating that sandwich is proabably better than sex.
>>
>>29641355
Look, idiot, you said that plants feel pain because they exhibit certain traits. Calculators exhibit those same certain traits.

Let's break this down...
Plants have X
Calculators have X

According to you, plants feel pain because they have X, but calculators do not feel pain despite having X. That is my point. If plants feel pain because they have chemical and electrical reactions, why do calculators not feel pain?

>A dog whimpers when you kick it. I mean, we can't SEE anything that feels pain in the dog. There is no reason to suspect it feels pain. But because it does SOMETHING when we touch it, that must mean it feels, right?
Actually, we can open up a dog, look at its brain, and see quite clearly that it feels pain. There is a specific part of a dog that is DESIGNED for feeling pain. Plants and calculators do not feel pain, as they lack a pain-feeling part. We can literally dissect a plant, see that there is nothing that can "feel", and then conclusively say, "plants don't feel pain".

>Your argument is that I should support veganism because it "kills less plants." And?
So stopping a little bit of something bad is pointless unless we can stop all of it? You think we need to be absolute here and either stop ALL death, or none of it? Do you think murder should be legal? After-all, we can't stop ALL murders, so why stop any?

1 animal dying is bad. 1000 animals dying is even worse. So if we can have 1 animal die instead of 1000, that is fantastic. Not perfect, but an improvement none-the-less. Saying, "HURR WHY STOP 1? WHY NOT STOP 0? MAY AS WELL BE 1000 THEN!" is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>29641354
>he eats food in moderation
So that's the only meat you eat? I'm going to guess no and that you actually eat it at least once a day but do correct me if I'm wrong. Eating meat in "moderation" would be no more than 10 times a month, this whole eating meat on the regular thing is very recent and has proven to be related to most of the top causes of death in modern western society.
>>29641355
>But calculators are not alive, you fucking autist. Plants are alive.
I feel like meat eaters on the internet are a parody of themselves.
>>29641383
>eat beans and brocolli/spinach every day because that's literally all you have
>literally
No, if you actually tried to break your meat addiction and learn about vegetarian cuisine you would be impressed how expansive and imaginative it is. The only thing that LITERALLY varies from meat to meat is the source because it all tastes pretty much the same.
>>
File: viper stupidest nigga.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper stupidest nigga.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
>>29641405
>composed of cells
>require energy and nutrients
>grow
>respond to their environment
>have adapted to their environment
>reproduce
>"B-B-B-BUT THEY'RE TOTALLY NOT ALIVE YOU GUYS HAHA MUH VEGANISM XD"
You are the stupidest motherfucker I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.
>>
File: poe reaction full.jpg (46 KB, 782x300) Image search: [Google]
poe reaction full.jpg
46 KB, 782x300
>>29641425
The chickens and cows and other animals that you eat...

What do you think THEY eat before you eat them?
>>
>>29641425
>THOSE DAMN DIRTY VEGANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR M-MUH PLANT HOLOCAUST!
This is just sad.
>>
>>29641465
I'm just repaying you the same coin fag.
Just because i mention 2 examples of meat I eat every weekend doesn't mean that's all I consume.

You idiots limit yourself to plants after evolving for literally tens of thousands of years to eat everything meanwhile I'm eating all your fucking herbs and then some eggs and meat on top.
>>
>>29641364
>We don't eat dogs, because we bred them to be companions
Except in China. They eat them there.

>Same for cows
Except in India.

>Also, animals don't know what good or bad is, they don't have any morality.
Yes they do. What makes you think they don't? SOME animals don't have morality, but they are normally the ones we don't eat. Cows, chickens, and pigs certainly do have a sense of right and wrong. It's in their genetics.

>They don't have a consciousness trumping natural instinct because of values
And neither do we. All altruistic behaviour that we have is a "natural instinct". The mere fact that we have morality is testament to it being a natural instinct, you fucking idiot. What makes you think that being nice is not a natural instinct, despite most of us exhibiting it?

It's not unnatural for us to NOT want to hurt others. It's an evolutionary advantage. There's nothing alien about NOT wanting to be a cunt. Maybe to aspies it's unnatural, but to functional humans it's not.
>>
>>29641499
>"B-B-B-BUT THEY'RE TOTALLY NOT ALIVE YOU GUYS HAHA MUH VEGANISM XD"

Whoops, looks like you didn't reply to the right post, because I wasn't saying that at all and you have to resort to desperate strawmans.

Maybe once you get into... 8th grade?.. you'll learn the difference between being alive and being sentient.
>>
>>29641425
>eating plants that don't feel anything is JUST as bad as killing 150,000,000 animals a year
>>
>>29641499
And I'd argue that you are the dumbest fucker in this topic. "Alive" =/= sentient, educate yourself retard.
>>
>>29641484
When I say I eat meat in moderation I mean it.
Yes, even sausages, bratwursts, salami, bacon and hams are meat.
Maybe not 10 times a month, but definitely not every day, or every other day.
>>
>>29641381
>Was that video tour of his fridge before or after he got ass cancer?
I dunno but it's funny as fuck.

>boo hoo i have cancer woe-is-me! i can't believe i am so unlucky! I only ate 50 big macs a day and washed it down with fanta!
>>
>>29641527
I'm not even vegan, FYI, I think it's hilarious that there's people like you who are just like reverse-vegans and get more upset at them than vegans get upset.

Here you are calling people faggots and digging up your best reaction images and greentexting strawmans in all caps and being upset... why?

Because people are doing a thing somewhere that has no consequences over you?

This is why you''re spending your time like this?
>>
>>29641499
>bacteria are alive
>THAT MEANS THEY FEEL PAIN GUYS! COME ON LET ME EAT MY MEAT AND NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT. PLEASE?
>>
>>29641484
>meat tastes the same
ebin meme
The only thing that literally varies from bean to bean is the source because they taste pretty much the same
See? I can do that too.
>>
>>29641513
Respond to me again, but this time try providing an actual argument, you fucking retarded faggot. Everything you disgusting "people" criticize about the animal farming industry is applicable to the plant farming industry. One has legions of activists ensuring the existence and application of standards and ethics. The other has nothing and isn't even recognized as an issue because it would mean sanctimonious faggots like you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. After all, how can you assert your moral superiority to "those darn, brutish meat-eaters" if you're just as guilty?

Kill yourself, you hypocritical embarrassment.
>>
Anyone else enjoying nice steak, or burger or some chicken while reading this thread?
>>
>>29641364
>it's okay to kill and torture animals if I don't like them
What if I have a pet cow? I know people who have pet cows. Cows are lovely animals. I have never been bitten, scratched, or kicked by a cow. But I have a big scar from a dog attack when I was a kid. I have never seen, or heard of a cow ever hurting anyone.

I love dogs as much as the next guy, but to say that killing cows is okay because you like dogs more is fucking stupid. I would rather a dog die than a cow. Cows are harmless dainty animals that startle easily and avoid confrontation. Dogs can be viscous.

And you LIKING an animal doesn't mean it deserves to not die. I don't like you, but I don't think you deserve to die. So why do you think a cow deserves to die because you don't like it?
>>
>>29641364
Of course animals don't have morality. Everyone knows that. The argument is not to eat them because WE have morality. Animals feel. They are mothers and fathers and sons and daughters. They feel pain.

I find it interesting that the sense of taste is taken out of out moral compass. If I kill a horse because I like the smell of its blood, you would think me a monster. But for some reason 'its yummy' trumps morality.
>>
>>29640765
>Athletes used to...
Virtually every bodybuilder/lifter nowadays drinks generous amounts of milk. Very few smoke or drink mid-meet/show. Is milk absolutely necessary? No. Is it a very good source of high quality protein and calcium? Without a doubt. As far as hormones go: my country has a little thing called food safety laws, if you live in an Orwellian shit-hole that let's companies poison the populace - then they are also probably poisoning most other kinds of food.
>Talking out of your ass
http://www.foodispower.org/slavery-chocolate/
http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Global-Action/Exploitation-of-Workers-in-the-Dominican-Republic-s-Sugar-Fields-Continues
Google is your friend. Not to mention that planting luxury crops like coffee, sugar, vanilla, muscat etc. is very inefficient and wastes large amounts of land and water.
>Why do you assume I don't do that?
I didn't mention you. Go on any vegan blog of youtube channel. Plenty of Apple products, don't even pretend the type of person that is vegan isn't also often an appletard.

>>29640852
>>29640791 wasn't me. Other people might disagree with you too.

>>29641151
>You've never met a vegan in real life,
Wildly assuming things, great rhetoric there. I know a dozen, regularly talk to three. They all wear designer clothes, buy iPhones like crazy, don't protest about the abysmal conditions our local garbage-men work in etc. It's pretty much: veganism, racism and feminism- all other issues are irrelevant.

I don't give a fuck what you eat, but don't pretend you're above the common ignorant immorality of mankind. And don't force sub-optimal diets on children: you may be able to afford B12 fortified foods but most kids in the world can't and if you make them terrified of eating meat a lot of them end up sick or dead. Again: google that shit.
>>
>>29641636
>verything you disgusting "people" criticize about the animal farming industry is applicable to the plant farming industry.
But all we are criticising is the needless killing of animals. I don't see how growing crops is killing animals.

I don't see how you can compare NECESSARY crop-growing to UNNECESSARY animal killing.
>>
File: 1467233316355.jpg (21 KB, 927x655) Image search: [Google]
1467233316355.jpg
21 KB, 927x655
>>29641606
>taking shitposting: the thread seriously
>actually thinking somebody gets mad over thinskinned animal fefes vegans starving themselves away
>>
>>29638822

I had some trail mix today. That's vegan, right?
>>
>>29641413
YOUR MOTHER'S
>>
>>29641636

A. Plants aren't sentient. So the ethical argument is immediately null.

B. As far as the environmental argument goes, meat eaters are still worse.

Yes it takes water and herbicides & pesticides to grow crops. But vegans only eat the crops. Non-vegans eat the crops and then eat animals who themselves have eaten a literal lifetime's worth of those crops with all of the environmental consequences that comes with it. THEN those animals themselves have to drink a lifetime's worth of water ontop of the water needed to produce the crops they ate, while also producing a lifetime's worth of pollution that comes from factory farming.

Just close this tab before you dig yourself a deeper hoe.
>>
>>29641679
>Of course animals don't have morality.
...but they do. They perhaps don't understand it as much as we do, but they certainly do know right from wrong. At least, herbivorous animals do. The more social an animal species is, the more likely it is to help others.

Altruism is found in almost all species.
>>
>>29641703
Animals do actually often get killed in the harvesting process of some crops. Wheat, corn, etc. They get crushed by the machines.
>>
File: kila laughing.jpg (11 KB, 140x136) Image search: [Google]
kila laughing.jpg
11 KB, 140x136
>>29641662
>mfw carnists use the "hurr dur i am gonna eat meat anyway" argument, and then die of cancer in a few years
bye
>>
>>29641577
>When I say I eat meat in moderation I mean it.
>Yes, even sausages, bratwursts, salami, bacon and hams are meat.
So is chicken, beef and fish... The list is actually pretty long, I'm pretty sure we can find some meat in your daily diet if we take a good hard look at it.
>>29641636
I don't think I need to given the quality of your posts.
But do you want an actual argument? Look up Monsanto and how activists have been bringing that shit down, I cause I have personally been following very close, have donated to and aided by writing to my EU congressman. Hell, just try looking around for how vegans/vegetarians feel about OGM in general and you will notice that the reaction is hardly "Fuck yea, gimme some o' dat tomaco!". But I'm going to give you the same deal I gave the other fucker on here that insists with the retarded argument of "plants are alive yo", lets first deal with the horrendous practices of the meat industry and then we will focus on the "plant holocaust", Rome wasn't built in a day.
>>
>>29641692
>I pretend to know a dozen vegans and they represent all vegans in the world.

Cool man, sugar isn't vegan either btw.
>>
>>29641736
I also smoke, drink, and do drugs. Do you think I care about whatever increase in cancer rates that red meat causes?
>>
>>29641732
>a few animals die every now and then unintentionally as part of a necessary food-production
>it's basically the same thing as 150,000,000,000 animals being intentionally killed yearly for an unnecessary and destructive product that does nothing but cause suffering to everyone on the planet
Yeah. Basically the same thing, right?
>>
>>29641703
>raising crops for the sole purpose of killing them
>raising animals for the sole purpose of killing them
How can you say growing crops just to kill them is necessary while doing the same to animals isn't? How can you justify one but not the other? The needless killling of animals is an unimaginable sin but the needless killing of plants is just fine and dandy? Who are you to claim that animals deserve to live more than plants do? Why are you so hypocritical?
>>
>>29641770
Can you please point out the line in my post where I said it's the same thing?

And it's a lot more than a few, speaking as someone with some farming experience.
>>
>>29641756
>Cool man, sugar isn't vegan either btw.
>Source: I read it in a magazine once

It depends on how the sugar is filtered. What you gonna do next? Say that broccoli isn't vegan if you put meat on it? Well duh. Big surprise. Adding animal products to vegan foods makes them non-vegan. Big shocker.
>>
>>29641692
Are you saying that people who eat meat, don't eat chocolate or sugar or other cash crops, and their computers and electronics are fair-trade, cruelty-lfree and environmentally friendly?

Because that's what you're implying

>how come these vegans that I made up aren't also boycotting the things that meat eaters all eat and consume as well.
>>
>>29641788
As far as we know, plants don't have a consciousness. I eat meat, but come on, that comparison is literally one of the worst arguments against vegetarianism. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29641788
>>29641708
If you're going to shitpost, at least be good at it because you're just repeating things already debunked, like how plants aren't sentient so there's no cruelty involved.
>>
>>29641788
>How can you say growing crops just to kill them is necessary while doing the same to animals isn't?
Because the human species sort of depends on food to survive. Without food, we all die. Now we either harvest plants and eat them, and survive... or we can be fucking stupid and harvest 50x more plants, feed them to animals, then eat the animals, and harm the planet and ourselves.

>How can you justify one but not the other?
Because eating plants is necessary, and doesn't hurt anyone except for a few animals caught in collateral.

>The needless killling of animals is an unimaginable sin but the needless killing of plants is just fine and dandy?
Yes.

>Who are you to claim that animals deserve to live more than plants do?
Because animals feel pain, are sentient, and conscious. Plants do not. What you gonna do next? Say why do I think that humans deserve to live more than bacteria do?

>Why are you so hypocritical?
But I'm not you aspie.
>>
>>29641798
Adding meat to a stalk of brocolli is a common industry practice, unlike sugar-bleaching.
>>
>>29640961
>B-but why don't you eat dog, ch-checkmate savages!

If I was trapped on an island with my Dad and a stranger and there was water, but no food, and a helicopter would pass over in a months time, I'd kill and eat the stranger.

What, are you going to act like there's no differerence between different things and killing one thing is the same as killing another, no morality, preference, or anything at all involved?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29641791
What is your point, then? That some animals die no matter what? Yeah, we all know that.

If that isn't your point, what is?

>And it's a lot more than a few, speaking as someone with some farming experience.
How many, then? Do you think the global total is 150,000,000,000? I don't.
>>
>>29641737
>MUH MONSANTO
>MUH GMO
Holy fuck, you're a walking parody. And again, who are you to claim the lives of animals are more important than the lives of plants? Who are you to say we should focus on the animals first? Why do they get priority?
>>
>>29641719
>Implying individuals have an obligation to live as frugally as possible.
>Implying that by that logic you would be able to use a computer/phone to post in this thread.
Protip: Mining for dat dere neodymium, copper and gold causes a lot more damage than ranching does.
>Implying you won't always and at all times be complicit to a globe spanning civilization built on wastefulness, cruelty and exploitation.
Protip: Kill yourself to avoid this.
>Implying there is any reason to alter our natural diet because of other animals.
I don't see mosquitoes going out of their way to not transmit zika all over the place. Yeah, they're too stupid to not do it- for me that's reason enough to eat them.
>>
File: image_3_3292.jpg (112 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
image_3_3292.jpg
112 KB, 768x576
>Thread filled with vegans
This should be fun
>>
>>29641721
All these things are human concepts. A dog doesn't do something because its good or bad, it just does it. We humans then come and call the action good or bad.
>>
>>29641737
Just because I don't list every meat there is doesn't mean I don't acknowledge it as meat, but fine:
I don't eat ham, salami, bratwurst, chicken, beef, game, pork, bacon, sausages, foie grass, sea food, fish, poultry, bugs/insects, horsemeat, animal intestines/organs.
If I haven't listed it I haven't eaten it yet.

However I do eat green vegetables and pastries every day, and I drink milk nearly every other day just like fruit.
>>
>>29641855
>If I was trapped on an island with my Dad and a stranger and there was water, but no food, and a helicopter would pass over in a months time, I'd kill and eat the stranger.
But you would rather eat neither, right? I am the same. If I HAD to eat an animal, I would eat the one I like the least. But I would rather eat no animal. You don't have to eat animals. You saying, "BUT IF I HAD TO KILL MY DAD OR A STRANGER I WOULD KILL THE STRANGER" analogy doesn't hold up, as you don't have to kill either you mong.

Are you THAT fucking stupid that you think you HAVE to kill animals? If I had to kill animals, I would. But I don't. I survive just fine by NOT killing them.
>>
>>29641887
>A dog doesn't do something because its good or bad, it just does it. We humans then come and call the action good or bad.
Exactly. We merely label the act. What we do is already pre-determined by the situation, our genetics, and our environment.

Just because we recognize good acts as being "good", and animals do not recognize their good acts does not mean they do not do them.

They have a sense of morality... they just don't know it.
>>
>>29641770
>for an unnecessary and destructive product that does nothing but cause suffering to everyone on the planet
Speak for yourself, you utter faggot. Eating meat doesn't cause me suffering; quite the contrary--I enjoy it very much, look forward to my monthly steak, and it does nothing except improve my life. Fuck off.
>>
>>29641882
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish there buddy

>LOOK AT HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!

Seems counter-productive

>>29641880
>obligation

It's a choice.

I still don't get what you're trying to say. All those things that you're upset about that vegans do like owning clothes and a phone and eating sugar - you do all those things AND eat meat.

It's your choice to eat meat, and that's fine, but it was also your choice to be a complete attention-seeking faggot, that's a bit questionable.
>>
>>29641956
>Fuck off.
>you utter faggot

It seems like posting in a thread full of vegans has made you upset, maybe you should follow your own advice?
>>
>>29641956
>Eating meat doesn't cause me suffering
Oooh, what do you know? The meat-eater is only concerned about one thing: HIMSELF.
>me me me me me me me me
I said, quite explicitly, that it harms EVERYONE on the planet. And your first response? "I feel fine".

Guess what? Everyone else suffers because of your choice. Not just you. Maybe if you stopped being a self-obsessed little kid for once, you would know what I mean.

>I enjoy it very much, look forward to my monthly steak, and it does nothing except improve my life
You won't be saying that when you get ass cancer and die before you're 40.
>>
>>29641842
>Because eating plants is necessary, and doesn't hurt anyone except for a few animals caught in collateral.
>killing and eating plants doesn't hurt anyone except for muh animalz
>killing and eating plants doesn't hurt the plants
>it's not in the plants' vested interests to remain alive and uneaten
>plants don't fight to stay alive
How
fucking
STUPID
can
a
motherfucker
get?
>>
>>29639664
>>29639693

The udders of the cow become infected due to machines hooked up to her nipples causing them to crack and develop wounds. The machine cannot differentiate between milk and somatic cells, so the pus gets sucked up a long with the milk. Even after pasteurisation there is an FDA approved level of pus in each carton.
>>
>>29641929
I dont think I am getting my point across clearly. Morality is a human concept. A dog that doesnt poo on the floor is not morally superior to a dog that poos on the floor. Both are just dogs, being dogs.
>>
>>29642019
>plants have interests and feel pain... but they can't think
Why do you think plants feel pain? There is no scientific data on it. You are literally just making stuff up. Either give me some evidence that they feel pain, or fuck off.
>>
>>29641902
Okay, how about this. I WANT to kill and eat animals, because they're oh so tasty, and I don't want to live a life where the soul crushing exclusion of meat turns me into a weak bitter manchild that has to push his sadness onto everyone else.
>>
>>29641990
>implying you're gonna convince people to stop meat with your >everybody suffers argument
You have higher chance of banning smoking industry as a whole.
>>
>>29638795
If I could meet just 1 vegan IRL who was strong enough to beat me up, then I might be interested. I could ask how they avoid the dying of AIDS look and what they eat. I'm not even that big/strong, but I'm tall enough to easily become a lanklet if I don't eat right. Meat helps. I tried vegetarianism once, but I felt so weak, and kept loosing weight.

All vegans look like frail little skeletons with glass for bones, or at best, skinnyfat. I don't want to become that.
>>
>>29642019
The problem is I dont think you are trolling. I think you actually, in all seriousness, think your thought process is nonridiculous. Very interesting.

Tell me more anon.
>>
>>29642043
>even after pasteurization
Dude if the pus is pasteurized, there's nothing in it.

You see how milk is white and completely consistent? It's one of the purest things you'll drink.
>>
>>29642066
>vegans are sad
Vegans are actually some of the healthiest happiest people I have ever met. I've seen a lot.

>vegans are manchildren
...but you eat estrogen-laden dairy products made for babies. How am I a manchild because I eat real food that isn't made for babbys?

>vegans are weak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glcXVsBZNDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqzkN0kSmmo
>>
>>29642019
Actually most fruits and vegetables and nuts have evolved over time to be eaten so that they may be spread over the land.

You also have other plants who, on the other hand, have poisonous fruit or leaves.

You're also avoiding the entire main point, which is that being vegan causes less harm, both ethically and environmentally.
>>
>>29642081
>All vegans look like frail little skeletons with glass for bones, or at best, skinnyfat. I don't want to become that.
How many have you seen? And what about all of the vegan athletes?
>>
File: anita popcorn.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
anita popcorn.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>29642066
>a weak bitter manchild that has to push his sadness onto everyone else.

That's exactly what you're doing here...
>>
>>29642077
I have convinced a lot of people to go veggie. My mom. My dad. My best friend. And a lot of people on here, actually.

Just because you don't want to make the world a better place, doesn't mean that other people don't want to as well.
>>
>>29642118
Actually most fruits and vegetables have developed natural toxins to discourage you from eating them. That's in addition to all the pesticides and trash that get sprayed on them.

A cow's liver and gut are excellent filtration systems, and milk is quite literally manufactured to be a highly nourishing substance for mammals such as yourself.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
Happy to see that there are so many other vegetarians/vegans on the board. Veen vegetarian 1 year now and I've recently given up most milk products and all my eggs come from a neighbors pet chicken run.

Today I made Spanish omelette with potatoes, onion and peppers, free range eggs and almond milk with beans on the side, and I chopped up some bananas and froze them for blending tomorrow so I can make dairy-free banana ice cream.

Vegetarianism has really got me into cooking, you guys should share some recent meals and recipes.
>>
>>29642136
>literally get paid for keeping your body in shape and get dozen people calculating for you what you can and cannot eat and do and how much of it
Can we please stop mentioning vegan and vegetarian sportsmen?
>>
>>29642189
>vegans are all weak! all of them! you can't be a strong vegan!
>oh? there are a lot of strong vegans? WELL THEY DONT COUNT BECAUSE THEY GET PAID FOR IT!
Are you suggesting that only vegan athletes get paid? I guess the non-vegan athletes just do it for the love, right?

What about all of the amateur bodybuilders who are vegan? They can be pretty swole. Just google "vegan bodybuilder".
>>
>>29642161
I do it by not smoking and not doing drugs and by using the public transportation, if you want to tell me what I can and cannot eat then you can fuck off.
>>
>>29642186
>Happy to see that there are so many other vegetarians/vegans on the board.
Yeah. It makes me feel a little bit happy, knowing that even on an autistic shithole like this, decent people are still found.

>Vegetarianism has really got me into cooking, you guys should share some recent meals and recipes.
...but I just steam a load of vegetables, throw in some beans and lentils, and eat that. I snack on fruit throughout the day. Cheap as fuck, easy to make, and won't give me asscancer.
>>
File: j2.jpg (309 KB, 620x604) Image search: [Google]
j2.jpg
309 KB, 620x604
>>29641990
When you have the audacity to speak on my behalf, you dumb motherfucker, and insinuate that eating animals causes me to suffer when it not only doesn't cause me to suffer, but actually vastly improves the quality of my life, then I have EVERY RIGHT to contradict you, you sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, soapboxing, virtue-signalling, auto-fellating, embarrassing, retarded fucking abortion of intelligence and logic. If you're so concerned with this self-serving, ostensibly-altruistic premise of doing good for the world then do everyone a favor and kill yourself to single-handedly raise the average global IQ by twenty points, you pitifully-stupid moron.
>>
>>29642272
Animals are ground into burger by the hundreds of thousands by combine harvesters that are mulching your soy or whatever.

Life eats itself. At every level. Fuckin' deal with it.
>>
>>29642265
>I do it by not smoking and not doing drugs and by using the public transportation
And that's all undone by you eating meat. Meat accounts for more greenhouse gases than all transport combined. A vegan driving a hummer would have a better environmental impact than a meat-eater who walks everywhere.

>if you want to tell me what I can and cannot eat then you can fuck off.
I agree. That is why I will kill whoever I want. And you can't tell me who I can and cannot kill!

See how stupid you sound?
>>
>>29642180
>Actually most fruits and vegetables have developed natural toxins to discourage you from eating them.

no

>milk is quite literally manufactured to be a highly nourishing substance for mammals such as yourself.

Also no.

There's a reason why breastfeeding stops at infancy... usually...
>>
>>29642180

A cow only produces milk when it's pregnant, and the only reason it does so it's too feed its calf, not your greedy ass. Everytime you drink a glass of milk it's because a calf was ripped away from its mother and slaughtered.
>>
>>29642307
Your magic beans are ruining Mother Gaia, veganigger
http://worldinfo.org/2012/01/food-for-thought-soybean-endangers-brazil-amazon-rainforest/

>>29642313
>>29642330
Everything in this world suffers and dies. I'll get mine in the end. You will too. It's the way things work.
>>
>>29642299
>Animals are ground into burger by the hundreds of thousands by combine harvesters that are mulching your soy or whatever.

You sound like a real expert

>Life eats itself. At every level. Fuckin' deal with it.

You're the one who's unable to deal with the fact that some people are vegan.
>>
>>29642295
>and insinuate that eating animals causes me to suffer when it not only doesn't cause me to suffer, but actually vastly improves the quality of my life
Do you have a fetish for dying young or something?

>retarded fucking abortion of intelligence and logic
If that's true, then why am I not the one resorting to ad hominem?

>If you're so concerned with this self-serving, ostensibly-altruistic premise of doing good for the world then do everyone a favor and kill yourself to single-handedly raise the average global IQ by twenty points, you pitifully-stupid moron.
But I'm smart. Very smart. I earn just under 6 figures and convince people around me to go vegan so the world can be better. I quite enjoy my life, and I especially enjoy improving the lives of others.
>>
>>29642233
Nobody brings up non-vegan and non-vegetarian athletes because they realize they literally get paid to keep their body in top shape just like every other athlete and sportsman, be they vegan, vegetarian, omnivore or whatever else.
It's just you feel the need to prove yourself that vegans are relevant by continuously mentioning vegan athletes.
Just because you like it doesn't mean it's the only way to live.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.