[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ewww that creep looked at me. I don't feel safe. I'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: elliotrodger.jpg (87 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodger.jpg
87 KB, 992x744
Ewww that creep looked at me. I don't feel safe. I'm gonna call my boyfriend and ask him to hold me. His name's Chad. He's a biker, he smokes weed, and he has three rape convictions. He' not a bad person he's just misunderstood lol. He'll protect me from the creepers like Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>29638589
>implying smoking weed is morally reprehensible or makes you a chad

you'd be surprised how many robots do it
>>
>>29638643
Weed is for fags mostly. It's like a drug for babies, so of course robots do it
>>
>>29638668

how do you acquire weed if you're a robot? doesn't that require social connections and people skills?
>>
>>29638668
hey, even most robots feel like retaining their sanity, short term memory and reflexes is reasonable
>>
>>29638589
what did she mean by this?
originalio comentario mario
>>
>>29638711
I get mine off the internet.
>>
>>29638711
You can buy it off the Silk Road
>>
>>29638711
I texted a phone number with my area code that I found in the comment section of a strain review website.
>>
>>29638939
Silk Road is still a thing? did they bring it back for the 5th time?
>>
Can't believe this was made in 2014...time went so fast...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>29639380
People try to claim the Silk Road title like it's the Roman empire. There's always one or two around.
>>
>>29638589
>drugs and three rape convictions

He'd never see the light of day.
>>
>>29639549
Can someone fill me in? Wt hell is silk road and how does it lead to weed?
>>
>>29638589
Only degenerates smoke.
>>
>>29640357
1. Get bitcoins
2. Get Tor Browser
3. Go to Reddit's /r/darknetmarkets for the latest addresses
4. Use Tor to go to the .onion address you have selected
5. Select a listing
6. Send your bitcoin to the market, the dealer mails you drugs, market releases bitcoins to them

>>29640401
This is a degenerate board.
>>
>>29638589
>Some Asian guy and a blonde chick casually talking at a party
>some short half-Asian dude drunkenly starts yelling at the guy because he is talking to a blonde
>storms out of the house before coming back and yelling more

later that night

>see half-Asian dude from earlier sitting on a balcony
>freaks out become nobody is talking to the wasted, creepy dude with murder eyes and no social skills
>tries to push my friend off balcony
>instead gets his ass tossed over and breaks his leg
>runs off while crying
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.