[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Marcy supposed to be the ugliest woman alive in the universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Marcy-Darcy-1.png (200 KB, 440x339) Image search: [Google]
Marcy-Darcy-1.png
200 KB, 440x339
Was Marcy supposed to be the ugliest woman alive in the universe of Married?

I don't get it, she was hot and kinky as fuck.
>>
>>29638536
>Was Marcy supposed to be the ugliest woman alive in the universe of Married?

>Who are all the fat women
>>
File: Marcy-Darcy-2.jpg (26 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Marcy-Darcy-2.jpg
26 KB, 512x384
Bud wanted to fuck her for an entire season and everyone made fun of him. So sad.

>>29638546
Yeah, you're right. But still, Al always pointed out how ugly she is, I mean in practically every single episode she appeared in. She was a fucking milf.

>tfw no Marcy mommie or gf
>>
>>29638575

but she does look really disgusting
not milf at all
>>
>>29638603
>disgusting
>implying you wouldn't have fucked her in the early 90s
>>
>>29638624

>looks like a boy
>"milf" who has a flat chest
no ty
i think you might be gay
>>
>>29638536
Deep down the budies were a unit and acted like it.
Al didn't bang hotter women than Peg when he had the chance. what's her face that played peggy was kind of hot anyway.
But Al exaggerated a lot about Marcy. She'd be a bitch to be married to unless you were a chad neet trying not to be homeless like jefferson was. Her first husband steve was kind of an example of it like he was fucking miserable.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.