[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1467304190401.jpg (15 KB, 299x450) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467304190401.jpg
15 KB, 299x450
Anyone got any tips ? Going to throw away my nerd shit this afternoon , and deleting my old animu. Anyone got any tips or ideas ?
Also I'm thinking of doing football and guns instead
>>
>>29637990
do you really really want to become just another boring person?
>>
>>29638099
cause bot aren't boring, are they?
>>
>>29637990
enjoy your boring, sad life
>>
>>29637990
Remember the golden rule anon, you never leave.

I think I can never go back. I don't want to either. I don't want to be another copy and paste faggot of society.
>>
>>29637990
You don't become normal, you're either normal or you aren't. Faking it isn't going to make you happy and everyone around you will know you're faking it.
>>
File: 1467237169967.jpg (13 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1467237169967.jpg
13 KB, 229x220
>>29637990
>throw away all your fun shit you love
>try being normal and getting a gf
>fail
>realize you wasted your time trying to be something you are not
>realize all your stuff is ilnot coming back either
>kys
>>
I want to make myself like new things . So I can be a better son my dad likes and can relate to
Also not being the wierd fucker be nice
>>
>>29637990
Yeah, don't do it just because it's normal. Do it because you enjoy it.

If you like things that are considered weird, like them. If you like things that are considered normal, like them. Don't just fucking prioritize your hobbies based on what other people like. Don't be a tool.
>>
if you want a bridge between nerdy shirt and normal shit, cars, the car scene is full of nerdy shit, science shit but is also filled by normal people.
>>
>>29638361
Nah , I hate my previous self so I want to ultimately change and become a new person. No baggage and all
>>
>>29637990
if you have to make a conscious effort to be normal you've already lost
>>
>>29638547
>if you have to make a conscious effort to be normal you've already lost
Fuck you
Anything is possible
>>
>r9k and adv agree on something
Jesus Christ
Is this thread full of normies?
>>
>>29638246
Just some figures , comics ,t-shirts , and computer files
No biggie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.