[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently trained to be a private detective, acquired the relevant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: SupremeElliot.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
SupremeElliot.png
550 KB, 875x557
I recently trained to be a private detective, acquired the relevant qualifications and professional accreditations.

When applying for my first position, the company said they were impressed by my qualifications, but wanted to know what set me apart from other candidates with similar qualifications. I presented my case study into Elliot Rodger.(Finding rare Elliots, his home address, his birth certificate, online postings, locations of where his videos were shot, etc) They said they will look through my work and will phone back by the 1st of July with a job offer or rejection. Wish me luck robots, Elliot may have gotten me a job.
>>
>>29637917

they might be calling the police on your ass.
>>
>>29638024

For breaking what law?
>>
>>29637917
10/10 great use of talent.
>>
>>29637917
Are you the guy who contacted a lawyer (and wrote about that 2 days ago) about elliot's new 5 videos, internet history and other rare stuff, that he will release in november 2016?
>>
>>29639205

that's me

bl000x
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.