[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ignore 7/10 girl for 2 months >randomly hit her up again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>ignore 7/10 girl for 2 months
>randomly hit her up again
>she's still thirsty as fuck for me

How the fuck do you robots fail so hard with women, literally just be semi-attractive and not a faggot and you're done. You disgust me.
>>
>>29637838
hai chad
>>
>>29637879
I'm not a Chad, dude
>>
File: NEEThysterical.jpg (86 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEEThysterical.jpg
86 KB, 409x409
>Just be myself
>Women all over me

it's so FUCKING EASY, but you RETARDS fail to GRASP THE SIMPLITUDE
>>
File: s0105150_sc7.jpg (21 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
s0105150_sc7.jpg
21 KB, 380x380
>>29637918
>literally just stop bowing to every girl you meet and have more respect for yourself.
It's that easy.
>>
>>29637838
Totally belive that ;)
>>
>>29638010
this. i have and have had gfs and i only have one functioning testical. Im playing life on hard mode and still beat u fags
>>
>>29638080
I mean, aside from the faux-Chad tone, the information is actually true
>>
>>29638115
How do you know she's tirsty and not being just polite? A friend of mine is literally stalking a poor girl just because she keeps answering him politely
>>
>>29638115

It's true for normies, I agree.
>>
>>29638108
I also have a chronic bladder disease. How does that make you lads feel? Dont you think you have more to work with than me?
>>
>>29638145
Because she's leading the conversation, wants to meet up with me and keeps asking me questions. I'm not Chad Thundercock but I do know when someone is interested. For what it's worth, I do actually quite like her
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29637838
This is why we don't try.
>>
Why am I afraid to be myself? What is the word for this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.