[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /smegmaworship/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Tasty meal.png (571 KB, 614x454) Image search: [Google]
Tasty meal.png
571 KB, 614x454
> Always been able to suck my cock, first tie I was 14
> Only the foreskin at first, then the tip, and now almost all of the gland
> Came to like when my cock smelled like piss, or dryed cum, aroused me as fuck
> One year ago, after a camping trip, I came back and found that I had quite a big smegma build-up on my cock
> I went ahead and blew myslef like a dirty whore
> I had trouble reaching the smegma under the gland so I gathered it with a piece of cardboard, and spreaded it on the tip like it was cream cheese
> This day I gave myself the slutiest and sloppiest blowjob ever, I came bucket all over my face and in my mouth
> I don't usually swallow my load but this day I did, and even succioned my cock to get every drop of it
> Since then, it became my usual routine
> I don't wash my cock for like 7 days
> At that point you should have quite a bit of smegma, but it may be dried
> So pull your foreskin and pinch it, then try to piss a few drops to "wash" your gland, and moisture the smegma and dead cells
> You can then dry your cock a bit with a towel, or let it as is to swallow that sweet mixture as a first taste of the blowjob to come

The next step I want to take it to is to get a bj by someone else, but whores don't suck without condoms, and i'm kind of reluctant to do it with a random guy I met online (yeah cuz no grill is gonna suck your smegmy cock).

DIscuss smegma, also general weird sexual habits thread I guess

> Pic related, a tasty meal. Never been able to get that much on my cock tho
>>
>>29637622
how old are you?
let me be serious instead of calling you a degenerate
if you already enjoy that, i am sorry but you'll never enjoy women's smegma, necause their's more, let's use the word "concentrated"
you are a gay man for life
sorry dude
>>
File: 1466577392317.jpg (293 KB, 1628x532) Image search: [Google]
1466577392317.jpg
293 KB, 1628x532
>mfw didn't pull my foreskin before hitting the 15
>mfw my smegma was so old, it was yellow and even orange at some place

Not my fault if nobody told me to pull that shit out in 15 years

Good thing I scrapped all the shit in one afternoon and wash my dick twice a day since
>>
>>29637735

What? No I fucked plenty of womens, but it's not the same.

In the same way that you don't stop to masterbate if you're in couple, giving yourself bj is kind of personal pleasure, even if I recognize that it's an acquired taste.

Btw, funnily enough, I think that my gf never shown any kind of smegma, smelly pussies yes, but no smegma.
I don't mind a lick anyway, after the first few tongue moves the smell is gone anyway.
>>
>>29637778

Did you gathered it in some kind of jar?

I mean it's a medical curiosity at this point. How was the texture? Creamy? Or had it thickened? Was it hard to remove from your cock du to it drying? Did it gave you a boner?
>>
File: 1462000321132.jpg (64 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462000321132.jpg
64 KB, 450x450
>>29637622
>tfw discovered masterbation after removing smegma from foreskin from first time
>>
>>29637818
>Did you gathered it in some kind of jar?
Fuck no, it went down the shower

>How was the texture?
extremly dry

Not hard to remove but it was kind of melted in the orange area

It gave me nausea
>>
>>29637839

You did anything particular with it? How big was the builup? The smell? like fish or like ass?
>>
File: 1462500072125.png (417 KB, 682x625) Image search: [Google]
1462500072125.png
417 KB, 682x625
>>29637884
It was in the shower so it went down the drain, I was like 14
>>
>>29637882

I wish you had a picture of it, smegma blowjob vids are the most exciting thing ever imho. The face of grills only is priceless.

You should try?

Btw 15 straight years without pulling your foreskin even once? how? You never played with your dick or what?
>>
>>29637920

Kek picture, where's it from?

Also I noticed that whasing you gland with piss regurlarly will increase the speed at wich smegma gathers, anyone can confirm?
>>
I swear this is true
Never had a dad, and I think my mom just assumed they'd tell me do it at school of something, so I never knew to pull my foreskin back until I was nearly 17. I stretched it for a while and finally was able to pull it back when flaccid, but there was literally no smegma? I get a tiny bit sometimes if I've not washed in a few days but I was expecting to find a huge amount smegma of horrible smegma when I first pulled my foreskin back, but it just smelt a bit? Why?
>>
>>29637974

Those fucking guys I swear, they never tell you how to handle your cock proper and expect you to be a productive human being.

Didn't it hurt when your pulled it for the first time? I heard terryfying stories where the forsekin had melted with gland and curing this conditions required surgical attention.

Only the mother didn't knew and pulled it off anyway, scaring their boy's cock forever, and traumatizin him for even longer.
>>
This thread makes me feel ill.
>>
>>29638026
elephant dicc
>>
>>29638284

I'm the only one with a smegma fetish here? Come on I can't be? We're 6 (six) fucking gorillions on this planet and even more on this nepalese slave trading supermarket
>>
>>29638365
that wasn't the opint
>>
>>29638454

But elephant dicc is a good point, I don't have much to say about it.

Sorry if you're mad, I didn't mean to sempai tb h fa m

So no smegma love for you?
>>
>>29638026
No it didn't hurt exactly, it was uncomfortable,painful if I stretched it too far too fast. I stretched it over a period of a few months, it's pretty tight to this day but fine.
>>
>>29638512

But you never tried to due funny shit wih your dick before that? How did you even pissed straight if you couldn't peel your foreskin?

So many questions
>>
>>29638830
I just pissed straight even though my foreskin was there, it doesn't alter the course of the piss that much. Yeah I'd done funny stuff, I'd masturbated and whatnot, I just assumed that because it didn't retract easily that it wasn't meant to or something.
>>
File: 1346350836388.gif (2 MB, 280x170) Image search: [Google]
1346350836388.gif
2 MB, 280x170
>>29638946

Well okay I guess? I fingered my asshole before I was 12 so it's funny to hear. I fucked at 16, and at that time I already craved my pissy cock

Would the robots be interested with a vid? I've got some nice smegme there, and maybe a bit of scat, i'll see, I like to spread shit on my ass chicks sometime when I blow myself, it's messy but the smell only makes me cum.
>>
>>29639009
Post the smegma, please. Not interested in scat.
>>
>>29639059

Ok, I don't have a lot, so do you want me to let it as is, to moisture it a bit, or to gather it all in one spot?
>>
>>29639059
>>29639095

Maybe I can do all of it.
>>
>>29637622
>>29639095

KILL YOU'RE SELF YOU DEGENERATE FUCK
>>
>>29639167

*yourself

And you're just jelly that you can't suck your own cock
>>
>>29639184

yeah that's it, not the part about having a disgusting ant eater dick and collecting dick cheese

kill you're* self
>>
>>29637622
How does it taste? I always wanted to suck off a guy who didn't wash his dick for a few days
>>
>>29639095
Let it as it is, please.
>>
>>29639244

sorry can't manage to connect my phoen to computer, and my cam is shit, not tonight so.

>>29639235

Pure jellyness

>>29639240

Strong taste, not really particular. I wish you could suck mine, most guys online don't want anything to do with a smelly cock, let apart a smegmy one.

The simple fact of eating it is arounsing enough, it alway drip pre cum when I lick my smegma.

Most of the time I just eat it at my pace spread ove rmy dick, because as I don't have a long reach, there's not many spots I can lick.

So i lick one spot clean, then lick it again then twirl my thongue to dissolve all of it, it just behaves like cream cheese really.

Pure experience.
>>
>>29639325
Sounds hot as fuck. Where are you from?
>>
File: 1467216983507.gif (5 KB, 500x169) Image search: [Google]
1467216983507.gif
5 KB, 500x169
Okay Europoor here, wtf is smegma?
>>
>>29639414
Dirty nob cheese, white grimy stuff that develops if you don't wash your bellend. It's fucking disgusting
>>
>>29639392

Tenessee, you?
>>
>>29639059
>>29639244

Managed to connect my phone, pics soon.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.