[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a dream >be a public mass shooter >kill a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1407421562383.jpg (165 KB, 921x800) Image search: [Google]
1407421562383.jpg
165 KB, 921x800
>have a dream
>be a public mass shooter
>kill a bunch of people
>get arrested for life
>life is over for good
>wish I could have a do-over
>wake up
>it was all a dream
>I get a life do-over

Life feels oddly great today.
>>
best post i've seen here in a long time
>>
File: 1374254633350.jpg (19 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1374254633350.jpg
19 KB, 500x404
I've had dreams like this before, waking up from some catastrophe. Recently I dreamt the world was ending, I watched this huge comet hurtling towards the earth and just remember the ground opening up. Crazy.
>>
I hate those dreams. I always wake up feeling paranoid and guilty.

>me and a friend are robbing a place
>middle of the night
>we dropped in from the roof
>i get into the safe and put all the money in a duffel bag
>almost done when i see flashing blue lights in the reelection of the safe door
>we're fucked
>tell friend to just surrender
>we go to the front of the store
>hands on our heads, get on our knees
>i'm crying
>cops break through the door
>"DROP THE GUN"
>wut
>look at my friend with a pistol drawn
>i told him not to bring a gun
>he's breaking down in tears
>tosses the gun to the side
>the cops beat the fuck out of him
>i get charged with armed robbery because of him
i can't even have good friends in my dreams
>>
>dream that i'm really mad
>kill my mom because she's being a bitch
>dad comes home, need to hide this from him
>my mom is telling everybody I killed her
>i'm going to get arrested
>wish I had never done this in the first place
>wake up
>>
>>29638002
>mom is telling everyone I killed her

Dreams are fucking weird man
>>
>>29638290
dreams are pretty fucking weird, yea

I used to keep a dream journal back when I was trying to figure out lucid dreaming. I'd wake up and the first thing I'd do was scribble in a notebook left by my head what I had just dreamt

>reading through my chicken scratch story of how I got on a bus and suddenly it turned into a speedrun to go to my old high school and I had a zelda sword to kill the Dean
>or the story of how I was in New York before dragons attacked the museum I was in and literally everyone else I was with got magic ancient egyptian super powers but I didn't
>>
>>29638391
Yeah, I always find it extremely difficult to explain my dreams. Even if I remember it completely 100% it's just too weird and bizare, and in the middle of the dream stuff that happened earlier in the dream didn't happen or happened differently. It's like trying to explain in detail an extremely complicated time trave novel
>>
>>29637578
Nice. Congratulations my man.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.