[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /4chansLittleBitch/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: téléchargement.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
Who else gets heavily influenced by 4chan? I went on /b/ back in the days and I was edgy, /r9k/ made me misogynistic and self hating, /pol/ made me a racist, more misogynistic and an angry person. I'm currently browsing /fa/ and I want to radically change my wardrobe.
Is it normal? Am I just a weak cuck? I feel the people on this website, while being anons are relatable, kind of smart and I'm eager to take advice from them
>>
almost everyone who posts here is like 15-17 dude

don't take this place so serious
>>
>>29637722
To be fair I'm 19 and started browsing around 15. I don't know man, that's the only place I know where people don't have to be fake.
Sure, there are shitposters but they're part of the fun
>>
>>29637524

I know that feel meme, sometimes you meme so much you start forgetting who you are as an individual and become a meme.

My advice, don't take anything on here seriously, assume everything is a meme or you'll be a meme.
>>
>>29637524
i feel ya m8. im pretty alpha irl, yet 4chan has definitely influenced me. wasnt as big of a misogynist before, neither was i as racist
>>
>>29637772
Yeah but our memes feel real. What if the outside world were a meme? This place didn't change me THAT much but it offered me another perspective

>>29637802
It's a circlekerking but it's a circlejerking that makes sense
>>
>>29637524
no, we are only laughing at people like you
>>
>>29637524
Humans adapt to fit in with whoever they socialize the most with. If nearly all of your socializing comes from /r9k/ you will take on their beliefs. The best thing to do in this situation is to ignore your immediate thoughts on something and manually think about it so you can know what you actually think about it.
>>
I'm mainly /pol/'s bitch. It's an easy trap to fall into when you know for a fact that the mainstream media is full of shit. You assume that the guys saying the opposite aren't.
>>
4chan is right.

4chan will explicitly explain to you why something is wrong/incorrect. But the problem is that you'll never find any solution here.

Despite all the super accurate ramblings from /pol/, /r9k/, /fit/, etc. They have never ever produced results.

Knowing a lot about a problem doesn't makes more likely that you'll be able solve it.
Being right won't really help you IRL compared to other skills like having charisma or money.

See: https://www.fastcompany.com/1514493/switch-dont-solve-problems-copy-success
>>
>>29637524
wearing girl panties is way more comfortable than regular underwear
>>
>>29637524
having been on on 4chan for ten years, this place didn't make me hate myself. I already hated myself. That's why I stayed here, even though I have less and less in common with the zeitgeist as the years wear on.

if you find yourself taking up 4chan's beliefs its probably less likely that 4chan convinced you with an argument, but rather that you didn't and don't have any strong beliefs or convictions. If you stopped coming here and started hanging out with mainstream-liberal normies for whatever reason, your beliefs would soften and start moving towards theirs.

Anyone can convince you of anything by osmosis if (and only if) you've never truly convinced yourself of anything.
>>
>>29638090
I dont know man, I never agreed with the liberals and gay normies (I wasn't a total sperg either). I feel like this offered me a safe space and kind of trapped me. I know what's bullshit and what isn't, like I would never deny the Holocaust or buy Rick Owens but when I compare here with Facebook, it just feels right you know.
4chan earned my respect in a way, and know I "trust" its people
>>
>>29638082
I have a 7 incher and I tried briefs, I wasn't comfy at all
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.