[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have sociopathic tendencies. >I think I'm a schizoid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466879761273.jpg (63 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
1466879761273.jpg
63 KB, 438x470
>I have sociopathic tendencies.
>I think I'm a schizoid.
>I definitely have a mental problem.
>If only I was more mentally stable.
>I have a self diagnosed mental disorder.
Why do robots try so hard to be a special snowflake? Like it or not, you're completely normal and mediocre.
>>
>>29637499
I've been on /r9k/ for maybe 2 weeks now and I'm wondering the same thing.

I used /b/ for the longest time but got sick of people worshiping cross dressing gays and bestiality and every one trying to derail everyone else's threads. I didn't think it could get more autistic than that on 4chan.

Then I came here and found people that are probably actually autistic and in denial.
>>
File: 1466524392571.jpg (50 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1466524392571.jpg
50 KB, 500x362
>>29637499
they think this is a secret club
>>can't get a gf hurr
>>
Why do you try so hard to convince others of their own psychology?
>>
Robots BTFO yet again. They make these things up and lie to themselves to try and feel special to fill the void of being eternally second rate.
>>
>>29637499
But what if you actually have diagnosed Asperger's Syndrome and a supervisor had to take care of you during Middle School?
>>
>>29637499
I've been diagnosed by doctors though
>>
>>29637623
said doctor lied to your parents to get money
happens in every field of medicine
time to be free, senpai
>>
Also diagnosed, this is a good place to vent, fuck off retard.
>>
>>29637499
I was arrested and institutionalized before learning I was schizophrenic. Some people on here want to be "so damaged xd", but they would back out immediately if they knew how it really felt.
>>
because r9k is tumblr, just with "reeeeeee roasties" instead of "muh patriarchy"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.