[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you bots like in real life? I'm genuinely curious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12
File: 1ttdj28o1_1280.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1ttdj28o1_1280.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
What are you bots like in real life? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
Just regular people. R9k is unofficial /b/ tier
>>
>>29637111
Quiet
I apologize a lot
Depressed
Anxious
>>
Pretty normal, just ugly.
I'm a bit introverted and don't talk about myself much, but that's mostly because I prefer to listen rather than talk.
>>
File: PHOT00000000001357F8.jpg (686 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
PHOT00000000001357F8.jpg
686 KB, 2000x3000
>>29637128
Pretty much this. I really don't like to talk about "depression" and "anxiety" to the point where I outright deny having any of them even if everyone else I have them.
People also say I'm a nice person which I have mixed feelings about.
>>
>>29637111
Since the meds I'm finally normie status, but I've become accustomed to dynamic conversations so I find most boring people boring.
They seem to think I'm special, which is annoying because I've been told my whole life I'm not.
Take a happy pill and BOOM "Whats your secret?"
Literally happy pills bitch, anti-anxiety meds too.

Tards.
>>
Unlikable
>>
Really childish
Not too surprising I guess
>>
I'm likely a normalfag once you meet me, as most people do. It's just when you get to know me as a person is, well, when shit hits the fan.

But I can tell you one thing normies don't seem to realise: I come off as pretty outgoing and bubbly. But on the inside, I really wish someone will kill me.
>>
>>29637111
OK, honestly... Unattractive, awkward, aloof, sometimes harsh, really introverted, isolated and pretty depressed most days.

I don't sperg out. I'm not actually insensitive. And I don't feel entitled to everything. I don't really hate women (not ALL of them anyway). And I'm not THAT childish. Those are mostly just memes I hope.

I'm really not a mean person (if someone truly is down, I'll 100% help them), but I'm often pretty unfriendly desu. I just want to be left alone most of the time. It's REALLY not helping me I'm sure. It's probably killing me...

I'm doing OKish at work for whatever it's worth. I can be funny, and I think most people tend to find me trustworthy. But they know I'm not a normie.
>>
File: 14661172327940.jpg (130 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
14661172327940.jpg
130 KB, 1280x853
>>29637111
I try to act like a normal person, but you can still tell that I'm very nervous and have no idea how people normally act in the situations I have to face every day.
So I'm mostly in the background, lurking behind people trying to not get into their sight. Being an introvert is hard, being a scared-by-people kind of person is even harder. But sometimes, when I walk from Uni with my mate(s) I feel like I am in fact just like the others. Those are the brightest moments - the moments you don't feel diminished.
>>
>>29637111
Shy, nervous, awkward.
Terrible at talking to people.
I am a pretty nice person I think.
>>
boring stone faced quiet and anxious weirdo that no one likes being around
>>
>>29637111

I can function around the normies in class, actually ended up making a few "friends" since I'm in the same classes all day with the same people.

I don't hang out with them outside of school though.
>>
>>29637111
I'm pretty much the same person online and offline with the only difference being my shown interest in video games and specifically Elder Scrolls lore.
>>
File: Another Day.png (230 KB, 509x558) Image search: [Google]
Another Day.png
230 KB, 509x558
I'm probably one of the most boring person you'll ever meet. Zero hobbies and spend all day sleeping and 4chan. Also I'm extremely avoidant and always giving very short responses.
>>
>>29637656
me more or less, I tend to sperg out when I get uncomfortable.
>>
File: 14332371208995.png (3 KB, 457x486) Image search: [Google]
14332371208995.png
3 KB, 457x486
Covert schizoid. You will think I'm outgoing and popular until you try to become friends with me beyond whatever caused us to meet, at which point you'll realize that I don't care at all. If you can get drugs I might keep you around for a while. If you're an attractive girl I will probably have sex with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>29638009
wow, that is pretty cool actually
>>
File: feels.jpg (8 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
8 KB, 284x339
>>29637111
well first, i love talking about myself and others. So this site fits the me compartment. Iq and personality type is above.

Im very confused, if one time you want some real awnsers, ask less dense and big questions since people are used to readily.
I would love to awnser, but feel that my potentially long post will be forgoten (no shit).

but im confused, perhaps someone else is better at this and that im the problem.
>>
>>29637956
Oh yeah, I used to do it a lot actually. I have some 'tism for sure. Now I really watch myself whenever I open my fucking mouth and I stay calm. I think I managed to internalize that succinctness is a virtue too.
>>
>>29637111
I have ADHD
This causes me to sperg out occasionally, I also believe this is why I like memes so much; They can be enjoyed by someone with a short attention span. I like anime pictures but I've never bothered to consistently watch any anime.
I've noticed that the people I'm friends with aren't normal people.
>>
Very boring and quite
With a dumb goofy side who swears a lot
>>
>>29638068
I think that's the root of most of my problems, i'll say something and weird out/piss off someome without thinking, kind of like a kneejerk reaction. I wish I could say what i'm actually thinking instead of what I think I should say, I actually think i'd be somewhat likeable.
>>
>>29638313
I get that. I generally just don't know how to behave and what to say in social situations. I rarely ever to well. Except at work where you don't really have to be THAT social; you can focus on your job.

But I have been trying to control my emotions better (and make them more adequate) and I've been more genuine when I talk lately (when I don't do a routine to shut people out). And some people truly appreciate and respect that, but overall it's really really hit and miss. Just bee urself isn't for everyone. Unless you're "alpha" or whatever, lack of social graces just make you look dumb. But what else I am gonna do... I can't fake anything very well.
>>
>>29637111
Keep to myself
Trying to hold eye contact longer but it's not going to well
As of right now I usually am wearing shorts and a tank top
>>
Average looking, humorous, quite weird. By weird I don't mean "*holds up spork* us gamers rite? xD* I mean I'm just abnormal in my thinking and that sometimes manifests in my personality. I'm less anxious than the average robot but still prefer to be alone, I'm also very depressed. My few friends realise it's normal to not here from me for weeks or months at a time. I like reading. Also all of my friends are really normal for some reason. They fuck girls all the time and are very good looking. It's weird that I ended up hanging around that sort of person.
>>
>>29638570
I should add that I wish I had some more robot type friends. I have a lot online which is nice at least. Even with my good friends I can't really talk about myself to realistically because it would freak them out, or embarrass me. Also while they do nothing wrong I often feel bad by comparing myself to them. It's hard being a 20 year old virgin when your friends all have bedded women in the double digits.
>>
>>29637111
Social, happy, well adjusted

I come here to suck the poison out of my personality and vent so that I don't act petty irl
>>
>>29637111
Lazy ugly manlet with social anxiety. Kissless virgin and too self aware. Has """friends""" who pretend to care about him. Speaks in the third person.
>>
File: 1465296224136.png (316 KB, 441x543) Image search: [Google]
1465296224136.png
316 KB, 441x543
I don't care about anything, not in like an edgy sad way but I have chemical imbalances in my brain not caring kind of way.
>>
I'm empty, self loathing, self destructive, apathetic, and so fucking exhausted. Every day I wake up around noon and I barely feel capable of getting up. It's so tempting to just stay in bed and go back to sleep. If I had the right kind of drugs, I would probably just lie in bed all day. Fun Freudian slip on my end, I misspelled lie as die, and bed as dead.
>>
>>29638692
you literally don't care about anything? How is that for you? I'm assuming you can't hold down a job or whatever if you give literally zero fucks.
>>
>>29638741
Congratulations, you just figured out how NEETs work.
>>
Swole Manlet (5'8) that can't seem to keep a girl interested.
>>
>>29638796
Nah I was a NEET for two years and I cared about lots of things. Literally caring about nothing is on a whole other level of mental illness.
>>
File: 1465849394607.jpg (58 KB, 734x737) Image search: [Google]
1465849394607.jpg
58 KB, 734x737
This is what at least half of /r9k/ looks like
>>
>>29637504
How has this never been posted before
>>
>>29638856
There's a guy in my class who looks very similar to this and is definitely a robot. I think he might be schizoid, he's just so completely uninterested in any interaction whatsoever.
>>
>>29638856
>le stereotypical alt right nerd
Nah, are you new here?
>>
>>29638525
Yeah it can feel really hopeless at times, it's extremely hard to recover from missing out on crucial character building experiences where you learn how to act like a normal human being, atleast that's what happend in my case. Someday's i'm on top of whatever's wrong with me and life's actually bearable. But like you said it's hit and miss. The times when I do manage to have a genuine conversation and actually connect with someone keep me going.
>>
>>29638856

Femboy in the making. Roll with me bb, we can make America great again.
>>
>>29638856

Can confirm, hungry skeleton here
>>
>>29637656
Same here anon, we are the same
>>
>>29638741
well I wrote out a paragraph or so but I deleted it cuz its pointless but what I can say is it's very boring
>>
>>29638898
butthurt leftypol shitposter detected
>>
File: images (3).jpg (13 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13 KB, 196x258
>>29637111

If there's a level beyond alpha that's where I'm at.

Chad's usually want to pick a fight with me, alphas want to be my friends out of morbid fear, girls melt when I look at them. People quiver in arousement amongst my presence.

I pretend to be an aloof goofball to lower people's tension which people take as a sign of gayness or weakness which is a shittest I give to people
>>
Constantly tired, kind of slow a lot of the time.

>You look tired, Anon.

No, that's just my face, and also my personality.
>>
Damn, according to this thread everyone has friends and sex but "internally" are robots.

Bunch of fucking normies.
>>
>>29639092

Crack a glass bottle on concrete and do 10 knuckle pushups on top of it you weak excuse for a human being.
>>
>>29639091
I don't think anyone in this thread has mentioned having sex
>>
>>29639091
Am I a normie if I lost my virginity with a prostitue? I didn't even hire her, my friends dad got her for me. I'm positive if I hadn't fucked her, I still would have been a virgin. I'm still hand holdless, kissless, and hugless.
>>
>>29639123
See the chad at >>29638009
>>
I come off as extremely extrovert and people usually find me funny. I've learned over time that people admire me, because I also seem like I don't care about anything, but it's because I'm borderline and maniodepressive. like seriously the fucking irony what the fuck is life even
>>
Like what do you want to know? If you could say a couple questions it'd be easier for me to tell you what I'm like
>>
>>29638938

Your "gender" is all in your head. You just have a fucking Tulpa for fucks sakes.
>>
>>29638912
>missing out on crucial character building experiences
Huh me too. I don't know how bad it was for you... For me it wasn't SO bad in school (but definitively got some mental damage there), but then I went on for years of being a literal shut-in (and sometimes months without talking to anyone). That was bad. Thank god I found some work anyway. I never mention that because it would probably be incredibly freakish to most people. I guess it's not even that weird on this board (which is why I love this place).
>>
>>29639135
people don't admire you you're just narcissistic
>>
>>29639069
this oreganololso
>>
>in real life
I don't do real life. The only time I deal with other people is when I'm buying something or I'm at work.
>>
I only speak when spoken to and will probably say no more than 10 words during an entire evening of social interaction.
>>
>>29637111
Today I managed to insert my middle finger so far in, I could feel the tip of an oncoming turd. Probably my biggest achievement in 5 months.
>>
>>29639161
School was the exact same for me, I wasn't left out as such, I just isolated myself and missed out, became a shut in etc. Work has been a godsend for me though, the fear of getting fired for being an aspie is way stronger than my anxiety, if that makes sense.
>>
>>29638873
Maybe because it's spelled incorrectly?
>>
timid/shy
quiet
nice i hope
laugh too much because when i dont know how to react to something i just start laughing awkwardly
nervous
>>
aloof, people find it easy to like me but rarely more than that since I only talk if spoken too and generally don't enjoy company unless it's a specific group of people or smoking/drinking. a friend once told me i'm "too smart" when it comes to avoiding things i don't like which is why i don't have a gf
>>
Quiet
can't really talk to people
i try to be nice
>>
as a result of longterm abuse in school, I have learned to mimic normies perfectly as a survival strategy

in reality I'm waiting for the uprising
>>
File: gatopastel.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gatopastel.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>29637111

i try not rly to strike up conversation .Pretty much don't speak to anyone all day then i get home maybe talk a bit to some online humans or talk to myself a bit

but i can speak to other humans if they want to but they understand after a while i don't really wanna talk, also i have earplugs in all day listening to music
>>
I am dark and mysterious with a wicked sense of humour most ""normies"" would not understand.
>>
>>29639702
nice parody of a livejournal account in 20-fucking-16, real insightful timely shit you're doing there. you sure showed a teenager who's probably a CPA or IT worker now
>>
>>29639733
that's all i was going for senpai
>>
>>29637111
Look like a gross hobo. Am really unnerving due to my strange facial expressions. Conversations with me are like talking to a rabbit that desperately wants to bolt after every word and is looking for any excuse.
>>
>>29637111
I'm the invisible man.
>>
>>29638856
This except I have thick legs from walking around so much.
Also my wardrobe is black, not out of choice those are just the hand-me-downs I was given.
>>
I'm constantly operating on so many levels of irony even I've lost track and have started practicing occult rituals and playing the accordion ironically.
Send help XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29637111
I never get out of my house unless I have to go to the doctor and it's been that way for 6 years now

I'm pretty quiet even though i like to make a joke or a pun from time to time to my mother, I litterally don't speak to the rest of the family, even when they're at home for family gatherings
>>
Jaded, low energy depressed fuck. Pretty much never speak unless spoken to. Deep down I have pretty bad anxiety but I've learned to mask it by stonewalling. I don't think a single person really truly "knows" me.
>>
Attractive, charming, nice and intelligent
Thats on the outside
Inside on the other hand
Lack of empathy
Anxiety
General hate for people
Suicidal/homocidal tendencies
Depression
Drug abuse
Possible schizophrenia (I see/hear shit)
>>
File: 1464674765.eclipsewolf_51.jpg (120 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1464674765.eclipsewolf_51.jpg
120 KB, 600x800
Well, definitely not a stupid ass anime-loving hetero nazi woman-worshiper/hater that has become the stereotype of this board.
>>
>>29642232
Oh I forgot these
Pathalogical liar
Manipulative
Narcissistic
Arrogant
Deceptive

But at least people think im nice
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.