[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 years old >recently achieve first proper gf ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cover_large.jpg (774 KB, 1981x1981) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
774 KB, 1981x1981
>22 years old
>recently achieve first proper gf ever
>she's 18
>a bit chubby but has a qt face
>clearly more sexually experienced than me
>probably had 30 cocks inside her
>says she loves me and I'm not like any other guy she's met
>know that I'm being a beta provider after she's hopped off the cock train
>can't stop because of the regular sex and affection

Mixed feelings lads, I feel happy but my brain is telling me to get out fast. The fuck should I do? If I fuck her off I'm just gonna go back to being a robot loser.
>>
>>29637104
>hopped off the cock train

She's 18 lol. Pretty sure women don't hit the wall that quickly.
>>
>>29637135
She got a head start.
>>
File: 1467281140497.jpg (12 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
1467281140497.jpg
12 KB, 249x203
>>29637135
>she`s 18

If you ever get in to the relationship game, boy are you in for a surprise.
>>
>>29637104
Why are you so obsessed with dicks? That's gay dude.
>>
>>29637104
Just be with her for fuck sakes! You ain't being beta nigga. Guys are supposed to provide for they woman, and in return she loves you and gives you lovens. You'll regret it if you get out because you're being a insecure fool, trust me.
>>
>>29637255
>trusting a poster that is talking in nigger talk

Don't listen to him.

You should do what he said though.
>>
>>29637192
But I have a gf right now you nigger.
>>
>>29637255
What if it means I'm with her for the rest of my life? I'm too young for that.
>>
>>29637255
Why are you talking like a nigger?

That comment was not original.
>>
>>29637255
Sure, do what this guy says, but I'd still attempt to severely limit monetary provisions.
>>
>>29637423
use her as much as you can and get out once the relationship starts going downhill ie less sex, expects to be taken on dates etc. be an alpha OP.
>>
>>29637423
It doesn't mean that though. She's your first GF. If the relationship goes down hill just break up. At least you'll have steady sex until then.
>>
>>29637481
So basically ever being in a long term relationship makes you beta? That shit inevitably happens in a long term relationship, especially the second one.
>>
>>29637481
>>29637528
It still seems like such a hassle. I've gotta talk to her every day and entertain her. Sometimes I just wanna play video games.
>>
>>29637542
being in a long term relationship with a girl with a big past while you've only slept with her makes you beta, get out and experience other girls
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.