[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be home alone for two days. What sort of depraved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
I'm going to be home alone for two days. What sort of depraved NEET mischief should I get into?
>>
Poop with the door open.
>>
>>29637049
I thought everyone did that?
>>
>>29637076
Fuck im always the outcast
>>
>>29637026
cum on your mom's sex toys

hilarity ensues
>>
>>29637026

Watch CP on full blast and the windows open.
>>
>>29637026
I am currently home alone for the week. So far i've spent the time playing vidya really loud with my door open and ordering sex toys from amazon
>>
order a pizza with all the toppings you like
>>
Eat a bean heavy diet and stink up the whole house
>>
Fuck your own ass. You've never really lived until you've tried prostate stimulation.
>>
>>29637209
I always play vidya with headphones on even when there's nobody home
>>
explore some onions, order drugs, money and some CP
>>
>>29637026
jerk off in weird places

order a prostitute and dont answer the door

or shout at her from a window

order weird things that you only pay for when they arrive like a blow up water slide and when it comes shout at them to leave

do this with porta pottys
>>
>>29637910
How find cp?
>>
>>29638195
it's in the van
>>
File: 1467200686709.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1467200686709.png
149 KB, 396x385
>>29637137
i fucked my ass with my aunt's dildo once, does that count?
>>
>>29637026
time to play with mummys dirty undies and socks
>>
Order in some dildos (dragon dildos, if you really want to have fun and have money to burn).
Then sneak around the park and throw them at unsuspecting civilians. Slather them with (fake?) semen or your favourite condiment if you wish.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.