[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick Simple Robot Recipes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Make-Cinnamon-Sugar-Toast-Intro.jpg (650 KB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
Make-Cinnamon-Sugar-Toast-Intro.jpg
650 KB, 3200x2400
Do you have any snacks that you like to make?
I'm looking for super quick simple robot-approved recipes, taken from the minds of robots themselves.

I personally like to make toast, smear on some butter and then sprinkle on cinnamon sugar.
>>
File: just.jpg (190 KB, 971x720) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
190 KB, 971x720
Eggs in a coffee mug, put whatever else you want in, meat, veggies, cheese, microwave for 2 minutes. easy and only 1 thing to clean up.
>>
>>29636946
Snacks? Canned sardines and saltines, todtilla add cheese ontop either microwave for 40secs if large tortilla or oven for a few if you want it crispy, chips and dip ofc, cheese toast senpai butter bread what ever spices you like put in oven g2g, tortilla and peanuttbutter or nutella, you can warm tortilla in the nuker or make it crisp for a few seconds on stove top, any kind of eggs, spam and eggs or saltines, vienna sausage toasted cheese fa.. poptarts with nuttela and peanybutter what kind of shit you looking for?
>>
>>29636946
Meals or snacks? As a murican herethey are about the same, craft macncheese and pepperoni M8
>>
>>29636946
pour sundried cranberries and dry roasted edamame beans in a bowl, pour in honey, mix, eat
>>
>>29636946
Make toast, use normal butter add garlic powder melt put on toast bam, open some chef boyardi add cheese and parm cheese nice little dinner
>>
>>29637050
A good one can of ranch style beans and toss a can of vienna in it or 2 hot dogs eat this shit like pussy
>>
>>29636946
Fries are simple w/ chicken strips - just put them on a pan and stick them in the oven.

Salads are good too to stay half-healthy. Just buy a big ass bag of greens and eat a handful with every meal. Helps when you use the bathroom.
>>
>>29636946
Get a sandwich baggy put dorito nacho chips in add lemon juice just to moist or some hot sauce shake it up lawdy thats good, a scrumptious one is tendies in the oven wrap in bacon the frozen tendies add about 7 minutes longer to the oven timer you will cum buckets, dip in blue cheese or bbq for best flav, also crisp 4 tendies tendies and add a full can of mininraviolis ontop with cheese, can of any chili brand add sunny side eggs
>>
>>29637217
Also rinse the greens well in a colindar unless you want some of that monsanto approved cancer.
>>
File: 1374484363727.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1374484363727.png
5 KB, 645x773
heat up beans in a pan
add an egg or two
turn up the heat and mix the eggs into the beans
stir until the eggs are cooked through
trust me it's delicious
>>
>>29636946
Lentils, potato, some kind of vegetable, curry powder, whatever else you wanna eat
Boil for an hour
Healthy lentil stew
>>
>>29636946

>frozen perogies
>heavy cream
>smoked sausage

>put small amount of water in large saucepan, enough so that there is water all around the sides with a small dry spot in center of pan
>add some cooking oil
>add perogies
>add sausage
>pour maybe 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Not too much.
>season with pepper and salt
>cover with lid

Simmer on medium heat until the water/cream mixture thickens a bit. This takes about ten 10 minutes.
>>
Chicken salad, tuna salad, egg salad. Use ground beef and beans to make chili. Marinade a chicken breast in a pyrex tray for 30 minutes then let it bake in the oven at 450' for 20 minutes.
>>
>>29636946
Buffalow ranch tendy sammich, crisp 2 tendies toast 2 breads with butter ofc, 1 lettuce/tomato or what ever you want add hotsauce put together bam

Crunchy tendy pasta, easy way just crisp tendies in oven 1 or 2 make some ramen noodles leave out seasoning buy 1 can of alfredo sauce use half in ramen cut up crisp tendies profit

1 can sardines add onions peppers 2 eggs, microwave on and off in same glass bowl I do about on 20secs off then on toll eggs done bam fishermans breakfast eat by self or toast

Get 2 pizza pockets cover em in cheese oven bake em

Chicken nugget stew, chicken nuggets cut em up put in bowl after making them extra crisp oven, put some salsa and cheese in bowl nuke it 1 minute eat with fork also good with ranch and all these go with sour cream if want
>>
>>29636946
Get one of those tiny egg pans. put two eggs in (they have the capacity for it, don't worry. whisk said eggs till yellow in the pan, it take like a minute. put cream in. stir. dump shredded cheese in. wait a while. you have a tiny omelet to put in a sandwich.
>>
>>29637252
this sounds actually pretty good. what kind of beans
>>
>>29637370
thos beans

original, fuck
>>
>>29636946
1 BBC at least the average cock size thats about 8 inches, cover in syrup and lick clean, swallow warm cum after done
>>
>>29637412
cum tastes terrible, even after eating loads of fruit, pleb.
>>
>>29637370
just regular old baked beans
>>
>>29637585
in tomato sauce or maple syrup?
>>
>>29636946
>Lehamayin
Sold at any Arab place, basically a tortilla with meat, pepper and spices. You bake until crispy and squeeze some lemon
>Hummus
Delicious on toast or vegetables
>Avocado
Mash it with a bit of olive oil and salt or just cut and sprinkle, goes great with anything
>>
I have very few recipess that I make, and it is all i make

1.Pizza
>Pizza dough
>tomato slices
>mozzarella
>feta
>olives
>olive oil
>thyme,oregano, basil
oven for 15 minutes at 360

2.EGGS
6 eggs and 3 Tbsp of butter in a blender.
cook in pan on high heat for 2 minutes while stirring

3.steak
cover a steak in a shitton of salt
cook in it a pan of putter

4.salad
1 avocado
1 tomato
1 cucumber
olive oil
salt
pepper

5.sweet potato
put on or two, cut in half, in the over for an hour at 350

cover them in butter and salt

thats 90% of what I eat
>>
>>29637842
recipes*
pan of butter*
one or two*
>>
>>29636946
>Make a batch of fries
>make some guacamole
>Make two fsunny side up eggs

That goes on top of fries and eggs on top of everything, add wathever dressings you want and you got yourself a good 2k calories meal
I only made it twice, it's perfect for those u healthy bimges
>>
>>29637044

MY NIGGA

I found this out a few months back, shit's so cash. Lately I've been making it a little better by zapping it for bursts and stirring/whisking in between to get legit scrambled eggs, but in a hurry the 1 min/egg way works too.

If you put butter or nonstick spray the egg won't stick either so it's even easier to clean.
>>
1. put sausage or chorizo in a pan, cook until it looks done
2. throw some potatoes o'brien in a pan, cook until they're fork-tender
3. whisk some eggs in a bowl and pour it on that shit with a little bit of salt and pepper, cook until eggs are scrambled
4. eat the mixture alone or in tortillas

have to clean one bowl and one pan, but makes several meals and is delicious as fuck
>>
>>29636946
Bacon and english muffins... Wash it down with a coffee and smoke, nuff said.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.