[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does robotdom lead to pedophilia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1467316606375.jpg (495 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1467316606375.jpg
495 KB, 1500x1500
Have you noticed that on /r9k/, robots worship cute, child-looking girls?

Just think about it, all /r9k/-famous girls are either teenagers or child-looking girls. Erica, Eliza, Katya, Anzu, Rose, Ashley, Miru, Elizabeth, Marky, Lauren, Crispy, Ella, Ilay, etc.

What is the cause of this?

Do robots feel intimidated by "hot girls" that normal men in real life worship, so they just go for the "cute" ones instead?

Do robots feel attracted to cute girls because they feel like they're innocent, virginous, and are less likely to judge them as hot girls would?

Do robots feel attracted to these girls because they look the most like their anime cartoons?

Discuss.
>>
Nope,the trend is actually being controlled by the girls. Girls who need constant sexual attention often aim lowest when they just start out, these little mixed-up nymphets would have been stationed in adult theaters and gloryholes a few decades back.
Older girls look to make a bit of money or social worth with their cunts and tits, after the thrill of being seen wears off.
>>
>Do robots...?
Yep
>Do robots...?
Yep
>Do robots...?
Yep
>>
>>29636906
>implying girls in op Pic look like moontoon characters

As for the possibility of intimidation, possibly. Could be they seem more relatable to (ostebsibly) equal lack of social experience. Could be they just like cute girls too. The whole perception that they would be innocent and virtuous,if any robot has it, needs to be dropped. They're people and as such are as fallible as everyone else, believing them to be perfect just leaves one with disappointment in the end.
>>
you belong to reddit. your entire post is delusional projection. you probably have no sense of reality and thus i feel nothing but pity for you.

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/subject/have%20you%20noticed%20that.%20.%20./

i already btfo you last time too
>>
>>29636906
Katya and Eliza are the best
>>
>>29636906
Who is the ilay girl? Like her full name
>>
>>29637730
Ilayserah on IG
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.