[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Discuss this faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (533 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533 KB, 640x1136
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Discuss this faggots
>>
>>29636862
>futurologist

so, basically a psychic? And everyone knows "psychics" are delusional morons
>>
>>29636862
Fucking doubt it, most women don't even know how to program and maintain a computer, much less a robot
>>
File: dZRb8rJ.jpg (175 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
dZRb8rJ.jpg
175 KB, 1440x900
sounds pretty damn good
>>
>>29636868
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_studies
>>
Interesting. So there is a change I get sex if I wait another 9 years?
>>
>all jobs go to robots
>women go for the money

Its not surprising really.
>>
>>29636862
i think they mean that women will have more sex with robots because most men drastically fail to saturate an average woman's lust, additionally they feel moe live-like than normal sextoys would.
The same would actually go for men, as many (90% of all you geeks here) don't get to have sex with a woman-like beeing as often as they would like to. And, again, they feel more like a real partner than fleshlights or the own hand.
It's basically an fuckdoll (which already exist) but these can speak and have a (kind of) personality

it's not like that sex robots will replace boyfriend / girlfriend in the close future though, it will be just for fun and for lonely times
>>
No doubt. Women tend to have more money than me, since they are so often hired solely for being women.
>>
I thought OP was playing on "robots" here, but everyone in this thread takes it literally...
>>
>>29637431
OP here. I was lmao
>>
File: pj.jpg (2 MB, 4799x3469) Image search: [Google]
pj.jpg
2 MB, 4799x3469
>>29636862
>A futurologist is saying
>>
>>29636862
if a girl has only had sex with her robot boyfriend will she still be considered a virgin in the future?
>>
>by 2025
I'm not gonna make it to then OP, FUCK MY LIFE
>born too late to rape and pillage
>born too soon for women to start to crave the BIG AUTISTIC COCK
>>
So they're going to find a high status robot that spends a lot of money on them?

And how will the robot mimic affection when it's not being tortured by biology into liking them?

Men are already used to the reality that they have to invent something that can truly love them. Women are so privileged it makes no sense for them to want a robot. If anything they'll want them destroyed since they'll devalue them.
>>
Wait wasn't there a big fuss over sexbots for men "hypersexualizing" females? Didn't they work to ban sexbots? What the heck
>>
>>29636901
Do you, anon? Got that waifu program all set?
>>
>>29636862

Women are not attracted to physical looks and shit as much as men are.

A robot will just be an over priced dildo to them.
>>
>>29636862
Not by 2025, but this is plausible. Sex toys for women aren't stigmatized like they are for men, and you know what some do with dogs
>>
File: neesan_this_isnt_fun_at_all.png (604 KB, 587x781) Image search: [Google]
neesan_this_isnt_fun_at_all.png
604 KB, 587x781
>>29636862
I dont know what pisses me off more - the fact that "futorologists" exsist or that people care what gender will be having more sex with robots by the year 2025
>>
>>29637773
other way around too
>>
What data could they possibly be basing such a projection on?
>>
File: 00560.jpg (40 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
00560.jpg
40 KB, 444x444
>>29636971
>implying robots would be paid
>implying they wouldnt be mere properties
>implying they wouldnt be property+workforce
>basically a slave
>implying rich people wouldn't just buy thousands of robots and put them to work and get paid in a batch, continuing to capitalize on work force but this time literally owning it + the means of productions
>implying a robot filled future would be an utopia where no one would have to work again
>>
>>29638302
I'm guessing they're doing some type of extrapolation based on old tech, even older tech, and how they progressed. Who knows.
>>
>>29638335
Wouldn't it truly be a utopia once they use their robot legions to eliminate the poorfags?
>>
File: 1364950030852.jpg (14 KB, 221x221) Image search: [Google]
1364950030852.jpg
14 KB, 221x221
>>29638425
It's probably

>Women use more sex toys (dildos) than men
>These robots are going to be sex toys
>Therefore women will fuck robots more than men

but I don't think that adds up. ALL women need is the dildo, just the cock. A few will, undoubtedly, but men will still fuck robots more often, and in larger numbers.
>>
>>29636862
In 2035 every male will be on this board

>tfw no gf
>tfw robot chad is fucking my future gf
>sex robots get out REEEEE
>>
>>29638648
>tfw robots will only says robots can be robots
Oh what a time that will be
>>
>>29638686
>inb4 "Who's /human/ here?" threads
>>
>>29636862
>futurologist
top kek
>>
Given that men will be the designers and programmers of these machines, imagine the shenanigans >:^)

Cogburner purge will be upon us!
>>
>>29636862
dont the majority already fuck robot prosthetics
>>
>>29638335
>implying they wouldn't get smarter and smarter with each iteration
>implying robot cynics and philosophers won't arise from constant robot improvement
>implying the robots won't make a case to humans that they deserve to be free and live their own lives
>implying the matrix won't happen
>>
>tfw born too early to experience realistic sexbots that are indistinguishable from human girls
>tfw youll be able to customize your perfect 10/10 girl that never ages, tits never sag and has an eternally-tight, self-cleaning pussy
>tfw the bots will also cook and clean for you
born too fucking early lads. i'd literally just wagecuck to afford a bot and subsequent upgrades/attachments. work, go home, sexbot cooked a gourmet meal ready for you eat, you fuck her, go to sleep, charge her over night, repeat.

just end my life already chaps
>>
>>29636862
Makes sense. Why settle for a beta when you can have a robo-Chad?
>>
>they only make "male" robots
>"female" robots are considered disgusting objectifaction of women and are outlawed
>end up getting raped in the ass by your wifes bull robot bf
>>
>>29636862

I have literally no sex in 2016 and never had it since 1992 so it won't change shit for me
>>
>>29637403
this will stop happening once there are sexbots. Women's representation in the workplace will plummet dramatically.
>>
>>29636862
>getting cucked by the robots we built
I think this is how God must have felt when we replaced him with mass media pop culture.
>>
>>29636862
It's not a far stretch considering it's perfectly acceptable for women to own a dildo, whereas it's frowned upon for men to own a fleshlight.
Or at least that's probably the reasoning of those "futurologists".
But the reality is more complicated. Sex robots are probably very expensive. How can a woman afford that? She can't. And while a man might pay for a dildo (it's okay because it's kinky!), no man is going to buy his wife a boyfriend (except for literal cucks).
There's also the fact that a male sex robot is inherently more dangerous than a female one; the female sex robot is expected to lay down and take dick. The male sex robot is expected to take charge, pin down the woman and fuck her roughly. Bad programming could quickly turn this into a dangerous situation.
>>
>>29639469
>girl buys sex bot
>gets a big dick model because they're the best obviously
>wants to have really exciting sex, puts sex bot in rough mode
>sex bot pins girl down
>it's bionic grip is cutting off blood pressure to her arms
>it's dick attachment is too big and it's stabbing the shit out of her cervix
>it's thrusts are close to shattering her pelvis bones
>it still has 29 minutes and 20 seconds left on it's run mode
enjoy that roasties
>>
By 2025 most Millenials will be homo or trans

The top 20% will be the top 2% since 18% will be gay

2% of men for 50% of women

Rest of the women will be with turbochad9000

I'm okay with this
>>
good. when everyone is relieving their sexual desires with robots then that means women will actually have to compete with men instead of just latching onto a beta provider.
>>
>a futurologist

how is that a real thing?
>>
>>29636862
Women will never have sex with a robot. That's the point.
>>
>>29636862
Very unlikely. What compels men and women to have sex is different.

>>29639219
Robots don't have status, and women can't compete for them since you can just buy them.
>>
>>29639097
>implying AI is real
>implying they wont be programmed mindless walking pieces of metal
>>
It's over for me, guys. I can't compete with a mechanically engineered robo-Chad who can thrust and oscillate his eternally hard extendable shaft at a selectable frequency.

We were worried about the normies killing off the robots... in the end we just killed off ourselves.
>>
As if vibrators arent bad enough already.
>>
>>29639945
Why are you worried? Just join the robo revolution and get yourself a god tier robo-waifu.

Sexbots are gonna free a lot of poeple from society. Love, or at least sex, will be an truly affordable commodity without the disadvantages of prostitutes.
>>
>robots do all the jobs
>get all the money
>meatcucks will defend making anthropomorphic robots when female humans are so fickle
>>
File: 1465331221220.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1465331221220.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>29636862
>futurologist
Man, these people should get a real job. As for the topic itself, good. we have far too many people on this planet anyways and birthrates need to go lower.
>>
>>29636862
im fairy certain men will the first to jump on the robosex
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.