[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you finally get a pure 10/10 gf and she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 300x250
Let's say you finally get a pure 10/10 gf and she's sweet to you and everything you could've dreamed of. She's in love with you.
You've been together for 5 years, everything is amazing. You couldn't be more happy.
One day she gets hit by a car, it's bad, her face is mangled and one of her legs are gone, she's unrecognizable. Now what? Do you still think she's just as beautiful? Do you still love her?
In the hospital she's ashamed, she loves you so much and is scared she'll lose you. What do?
>>
>>29636834
Recovery.
Obviously not, but the time invested is what creates the strong bond. Her face was just a catalyst for courtship.
Obviously, but she may need to wear a bag depending on how scary she is now.
Stay with her.
>>
>>29636834
She probably knows that she's just going to be burden to me and want me to go, I'll leave for her sake
>>
>>29636834
fuck you OP, I hate this kind of stupid bullshit question because it makes me realize what a hypocritical piece of shit I am
>>
How badly is her face mangled opie?
>>
File: cool feddy.jpg (119 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
cool feddy.jpg
119 KB, 320x480
>>29636834
>*chakara begins forming in my hand*
I-I'm sorry this happened to you... I-i promise I will never leave you, GF-chan...
>*cries a single cry and kisses gf-dono on her caved in 4Head*
I will seek retribution for this sin that has been committed towards you.
>*teleports out with killing intent on his face*
>>
>>29636834
At least that would make sense, OP.
I'm in love with a girl who was so scared that she wasn't good enough, she stopped talking to me.

I was happy with her.
>>
I only care about the sex desu, so I would just leave.
>>
>>29636834
I would leave her qbqh but I would feel bad about it. In the end life is about gaining stuff for yourself.
>>
File: 1467217811674.jpg (183 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467217811674.jpg
183 KB, 675x1200
>>29636834
Dump her and look for something better. How is this a hard decision?
>>
>>29636834
I'd stay with her as long as she is loyal too and is a good person regardless of her injuries. I'd do whatever I could to make things better for her. But if she became completely hideous I probably wouldn't have sex with her anymore.
>>
File: 1467223180331.png (128 KB, 239x327) Image search: [Google]
1467223180331.png
128 KB, 239x327
If she's sweet and everything I could've dreamed of, of course.
I'm not a hypocrite, I would always love her no matter what happens and stay with her until the end.

>mfw other robots don't feel the same way
Go away, you picky normies.
>>
>>29636834
Of course they'll leave her. Obviously robots, and all other men, wouldn't care about who she is or what her personality is like. If she lost her beauty, she wouldn't be pure, caring or sweet anymore. She'd just be a hideous ugly slut for them.
>>
I'd stay with her of course, as would all the other fake harassed in this thread. Hell, they'd merry her mangled without give years of a connection, they're that desperate.
>>
>>29636834
Leave her so she kills herself and ends her misery.

It's for her own good
>>
>>29637006
Not everyone is that shallow. Many guys, including me would stuck with her if we loved who she was. Looks are important but not nearly as much as being a good and loyal partner.
>>
Stay with her for 2 months to save face, come up with some bullshit excuse about how she's being emotionally unavailable and dump her.
>>
File: 1465685143596.jpg (128 KB, 788x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465685143596.jpg
128 KB, 788x1024
>>29636834
You should add at the end that pic related comes along and falls in love with you too and wants you to leave your now ugly crippled and mangled gf. What do you do then?
>>
>>29636991
Why are they holding the controllers so wrong?
>>
>>29636834
This is entirely unrealistic
>>
>>29637098
>Whore with fake tits
No thanks, scrub.
>>
>>29637110
You ever stopped to think that maybe YOU have been holding them wrong the whole time?
>>
>>29636834
>What do?

No one really knows that they would actually do. Pretentious people will say they wouldn't leave he, edgelords will say they'd dump her instantly. It's hard to say how people would really act as it depends on the person and the circumstances.
>>
>>29637136
>Taylor
>Fake tits
She's literally as flat as an ironing board. Are you on glue?
>>
>>29637159
True. Also, facial trauma is, well, traumatising to look at. I wouldn't be able to handle that, I don't think.
>>
>>29636834
After five years looking at the same person is boring , everyone knows that. Why do people cheat. If you're still with her the fire is surely gone after that long, so she has a nice personality so you'dstay because you would've left already if you cared about the looks. Of course some are afraid to be seen without their wife and such, but those are dicks.
>>
>>29636834
I'd happily take the deformed girl as my gf now.
>>
>>29637214
Would you take a deformed girl who use to be a beautiful stacy who chad fucked and cummed on everyday until she became ugly in the accident that caused her facial deformaties and chad dumped her for someone actually pretty?
>>
>>29637110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctBDQmZn-kk&feature=related
>>
>>29636834

Bro, as long as she's not fat I'll stay with her. Fat is the only thing I cant deal with
>>
>>29637182
It really depends. My cousin's partner was in a fairly bad accident, but reconstructive surgery makes her look almost natural (barring some discoloration).
>>
>>29637259
No, definitely not. Why would I want to date a stacy?
>>
File: a wild potato appears.png (96 KB, 671x570) Image search: [Google]
a wild potato appears.png
96 KB, 671x570
>>29636991

This image triggers my autism.
>>
Can she either lose both legs or keep both? Only one amputee leg looks weird as fuck desu
>>
I'd start dating her post-car crash just give me her. I don't need a 10/10 gf I just want a gf but women won't talk to me
>>
>>29636834
normos seem to get old and ugly and stay together anyway, what's the big deal
>>
>>29636834
>experience 5 years of perfection
I would probably stay with her if we got/can have kids. But otherwise I would look for someone else if I wanted babies. I'm not into children but with a perfect gf I don't mind growing a couple. She still got her personality, genes and now a bit of insecurity which only makes me more concerned and attracted.

But if she was deformed to the point of being unable to do anything even with prosthetic leg I wouldn't bother.

At any rate I would support her but relationship status is debatable on case by case basis. If she's really so wonderful and lost just that there's not a single problem in staying.
>>
>>29636834
But Katyas face is already mangled beyond repair.
>>
>>29636834
at the very worst I'd treat her like a daughter
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.