[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here have an irrational fear of hell and eternal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466397931155s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1466397931155s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Does anyone else here have an irrational fear of hell and eternal torture? I'm not even religious, it's a ridiculous idea I came up with while thinking "what's the worst possible thing that could happen to me". The first thought came to me is "eternal torture/pain" probably multiplied by a large number like graham's number, and I've been obsessed with it for like 2 years. Sometimes I just want to erase my memory of the past few years because of my ocd and anxiety. Does anyone else have this kinds of ocd obsessions?
Pic related I guess.
>>
You took the red pill without knowing it. Become religious or remain as you are.
>>
>>29636870
>red pill
It's an ocd thing though, I had lots of anxiety phases, this is just the prominent one lately.
>>
>>29636675
>Does anyone else here have an irrational fear of hell and eternal torture?
No? I might be worried about a lifetime of torture though. Like in an NK camp or CIA black site (Gitmo is like vacation compared to those). But I don't know anything they'd want to torture me for. And they don't need to make an example out of me or anything.
>"what's the worst possible thing that could happen to me"
Probably being eaten alive by a pack of wolves. Or by smaller animals after having been gored by a Moose (I'm in Canadia and the forests are nice). That's a shitty way to die. But pain and horror are just a survival mechanism in your brain. If you're gonna die, then you're gonna die. No need to freak out about it.
>>
Basically after death you become one with the universe and you see how your decisions affected your loved ones. Sounds like you feel you have a lot to make up for. Getting in contact with God is the surefire way to find the proper way to atone before death.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.