[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw gf came so hard her right eye started twitching and passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (182 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
182 KB, 640x480
>mfw gf came so hard her right eye started twitching and passed out

did I just kill my gf?
>>
>>29636631
no but she does have to eat these eggs
>>
Probably, better go for round two before she goes cold.
>>
>>29636631
Now you have to fuck her again to unkill her.
>>
>>29636631
so I imagine the goal here was to make me feel bad because I'll never sleep with a woman, or please her if I were to do so. You succeeded in this goal.

Are you happy now? Is this what you wanted? Why?
>>
>>29636704

>Why?

I hate you. Its nothing personal really, I just hate people who are you.
>>
>>29636704
Maybe girls would sleep with you if you were less of a little bitch.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.