[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was Rodger's a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
do you guys think that Elliot Rodgers was a robot? ive been reading has manifesto 'my twisted world' the last 2 days and as scary as it sounds i really feel like i can relate to him. I even wounder if he browsed 4Chan...
>>
>>29636513
He can't be a robot. He wasn't even a NEET.
>>
>>29636564
actually it states in his manifesto that all he would do is go to school then go home and play Wow all day long and that he rarely ever had human contact
>>
>>29636564
There are plenty of half-normies here, so it's not a good argument
>>
>>29636609
i dont really even feel like he was a half normie, i think he tried to be a normie and then crashed a burned trying to "improve himself" either way i feel for him because he could'nt get some of the most basic human neccesities and thats sex. we can survive without sex BUT human interaction is important and for him to be denied the simple pleasure of human touch breaks my heart
>>
>>29636513
>I even wounder if he browsed 4Chan..

We will have definitive proof by the end of the year.
>>
>>29637348
Wait how will we have a definitive proof?

Idk he would post here that he's going to do that. He wouldn't not alert us if he was one of us. We share everything!!!!!!!
>>
>>29636513
I have the audiobook downloaded. It's worth it, if anyone hasn't read his book yet.
>>
>>29636513
His manifesto was a really interesting read.

I understand the feeling of loneliness and of being trapped.

I don't understand the hatred for literally anyone in his life for the most minor offenses. He was horribly entitled to almost every single thing he complains about. He even felt entitled to win the lottery for Christ's sake.

He'd definitely be the "REEEE NORMIE" type.

>>29636564
he quit going to school after like a semester. Would enroll in classes then drop them all. Made up lectures to tell his mom about
>>
>>29636592
>>29636672
it really is sad. i know it's probably wrong in most people's eyes to feel bad for people who kill other people but if you consider how they got to that point in the first place and how bad life was before they did what they did, it's just hard to take.
>>
He was able to record himself and upload videos, no he is not a robot.
>>
>>29637560

I will be publishing his entire internet browser history from about October 2012 to may 2014.

Of course it's possible He visited before then, or on other people's computers, but if no record of /r9k/ or 4chan is found in that period, we can safely assume with reasonable accuracy he never browsed here.
>>
>>29637803
And why won't you do that now?
>>
>>29637943

I explained in another thread. For legal reasons my contact cannot hand the content over until November 2016 at the earliest, probably March 2017 at the latest.
>>
>>29636592
He was still in education when he did that.
>>
>>29637975
Did you tell the lawyer you're getting this through that you're a beta loser ??
>>
>>29636513

Boring! i've read through the chapters untill there part where he was about 12 years old, heres what i leared about him, and why he is NOT one of us:

> he grew up rich and spoiled.
> everytime he didnt get exactly what he wanted and the way he wanted it, he would throw a fit and started crying untill his rich parents finally gave it.
> he is extremely jealous on everything and everybody, he even admits it.
> if somebody else would have or be something that he wasn't or didn't have, he would hate those people instantly.
> he only cared about sex, he didn't care so much for a relationship or loving somebody, he just wanted sex, thats all.
>only thing in life he cared about, was being the best at everything, and have everything exactly how he wants it.
>>
>>29638580
>>29638580
The best parts are when he starts college. That's where all the funny stuff begins.

Like how he broke his leg trying to drunkenly push girls off a balcony, and how he got made fun of by his Mexican roommates about being a proud virgin.
>>
>>29638541

No, why would I?

blo000x
>>
>>29636513
>rodger is
>>
No, the average robot would settle with a 5/10 girl who is shy, a little nerdy and non slutty.

Elliot wanted a 10/10 stacy with blond eyes and blue hair.

Still, he was a martyr.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.