[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anxious and nauseous all the time How do I chill out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image_10.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>anxious and nauseous all the time

How do I chill out?
>>
Drugs or alcohol

Or you can just be yourself
>>
>>29636207
SSRIs, SNRIs, Benzos, Beta blocker
>>
File: 1467223671742.png (386 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467223671742.png
386 KB, 500x500
have a bumhole fap
>>
>>29636207
try meditation. at first it will be hard but it gets more natural over time and helps you pull yourself out of it. it also helps you learn to be present in your life which can be anxiety provoking at first if you're not used to it but then becomes a relief because you don't have to constantly distract yourself with media to be okay.

aside from that, figure out what is causing your anxiety and work on whatever those issues may be. to figure out what's causing it, notice when the symptoms start (or get worse if you are always somewhat anxious). if it's all the time, it's likely that you are unhappy with how your life is going and it's best to work on fixing whatever it is that you're not happy with.

i still have some anxiety but since i started actually trying to fix my life i don't feel that creepy feeling in the pit of my stomach all night long anymore because i know the day hasn't been a complete waste (or that i'll be able to try again tomorrow, if it was).
>>
>>29636207
Meditation. LSD. Psilocybin mushrooms. Marijuana although paranoia is a possibility on weed because its illegal. Alcohol basically makes you not give a fuck.
>>
>>29636207
weed. anxiety wise its a 50/50 depending on you, it can chill you out or make anxiety worse. it will definitely take away the nausea.
>>
File: clonazepam.jpg (136 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
clonazepam.jpg
136 KB, 900x900
>>29636207
there's only one thing I found that works reliably

it's hard to get and if you use it too often it stops working and fucks you over, but it does work.
>>
>>29636744
Ah the pokey bum wank, great stress release
>>
Rocket league helped me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.