[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no-fap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: must-not-fap.jpg (69 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
must-not-fap.jpg
69 KB, 400x300
Has anyone here tried no-fap before?

I thought the idea was bro-tier bullshit at first but then I tried to stop fapping and had horrible mood swings, insomnia, and anxiety only 2 days after I stopped. I don't know if there's any benefits yet to stopping (especially if you get no sex which seems to be what normies quit for) but it kind of seems more credible to me personally now. If there are withdrawal-like symptoms to stopping then it may be a true physical addiction and if its an addiction that would explain a lot.

For me its like:
>get anxious - fap
>get stressed - fap
>can't sleep again - fap
>can't concentrate - fap
>feel depressed - fap

I usually do it around 1 - 3 times a day - sometimes more. What's interesting about this is my life seems to be mostly a roller coaster between different orgasms. I am literally using fapping for everything but what if its the reason why I'm in such a haze to begin with?
>>
>>29636130
It's probably because you like meems
>>
>>29636130
Keep trying to nofap and eat plenty of soy .
You're almost fully transitioned
>>
>>29636692
Y-yes sir, anything else you want me to do ;---;
>>
>get anxious - fap
>get stressed - fap
>can't sleep again - fap
>can't concentrate - fap
>feel depressed - fap

Replace fap with any addictive substance, activity, or form of self validation and you have a good idea of how mental addictions affect people and why they end up numbed to all feelings.

Instead of instantly going to fap/smoke/drink/watch animu/fap again/inject cannabis when you feel emotions, just allow yourself to feel them instead. It's not bad to feel bad, it's bad to pretend to yourself that you don't feel bad by way of distracting your brain
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.