[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw love to fish >don't know how to tie the knots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (81 KB, 1048x772) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 1048x772
>tfw love to fish
>don't know how to tie the knots or set the hooks
>tfw nobody will go fishing with me
>>
>>29635851
If I knew you in person , I would.
>>
File: knot.jpg (47 KB, 590x409) Image search: [Google]
knot.jpg
47 KB, 590x409
What do you like to fish for? I will go fishing if yer nearby.
>>
Id go fishing with you anon
Are you autistic ? Not trying to sound rude but setting the hook is just pulling up when the bobber goes under or when bass fishing as soon as it hits the lure
You can learn to tie the knots on youtube
>>
>>29635851
>love to fish
>don't know how to fish
worse than gamer girls, at least they can pick up a controller
>>
>>29635851
where do you live anon?

ORIgiNalCOMmEnt
ORIgiNalCOMmEnt
ORIgiNalCOMmEnt
>>
I used to fish with my dad when I was a kid.

Then he left.

I still kept fishing in the lakes around my house, but I would release them. After a while, seeing the holes in their mouths and getting hooks stuck by their eyes made me feel really bad, and I stopped fishing.
>>
>>29635963

Yeah. I wish there was a safer way to fish. Even though fish don't feel pain, it's still damaging to have hooks lodged into their jaws.
>>
Just buy a basic cheap kit and go find a spot near a lone friendly looking older man. Keep trying til someone gives you pointers and advice...I'm sure it will be sooner rather than later.
>>
>>29635851
anon put the line through the hole in the hook and bring the line up and cross it with the portion that hasnt gone through yet then hold onto the part where you crossed over and with your other hand grab the hook and twist it a few times then put the like through the hole in it and pull (sorry for the shitty explanation). This would make a good thread on /out/ desu
>>
If you give me your contact info I'll teach you on Skype and explain it very simply if you have a hard time understanding
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.