[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: what could it all mean.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
what could it all mean.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>What did she mean by this?
>t. Confused
>>
>>29635727
her grandpappy is with granmammy. tell her "he got what he deserved!" she will think ur nice n kindhearted,
>>
Random shit like-baits i suppose
>>
>>29635767
Dobt do this, op. Roriginal
>>
>>29635805
I know,bro. But thanks for having my back.
>>
>>29635727
>Grandpa's dead and I'm sad
>time to post a selfie!

Why do they do this?
>>
>>29635852
Attention whoring, and guess what it works! A whole thread about it woooo!
>>
>>29635767

It means she's using the death of a family member to draw attention to herself and fish for compliments and supportive comments. She wouldn't have posted a image of herself in some 'thoughtful' pose otherwise. Probably took her like 20 tries before she snapped a picture that both made her look as pretty as possible and as deep and reflective as possible. Welcome to the age of the sociopathic internet narcissist; where behaviour like this isn't just accepted, but promoted as the norm.

Scum.
>>
>>29635926
hear hear
thanks for articulating it so well based anon!
>>
>>29635852
>Grandpa's dead and I'm sad
>time to order a gravestone!

Why do people do anything? It's a way of coping, or a way of attracting attention. Both are things people do all the time.

It's really not something you people need to make a thread about. There's nothing interesting about it other than the fact that it's mildly morbid.
>>
>>29636163

Giving the deceased a gravestone is a way to honor the dead and let their love ones have a place to "visit" them. Talking about your dead grandfather and posting a selfie of yourself is just blatant narcissism.
>>
>>29635727

If you don't know how to green text or use t. - then just don't you fucking reddit fucking newcunt
>>
>>29636289
>Giving the deceased a social media poast is a way to honor the dead and let their love ones have a place to emphatize

>Making a gravestone for your dead grandfather and posting it in a graveyard is just blatant fetishism

You don't have an argument here, friend. Your point is "I don't like this."

I don't know why you think your opinion on some irrelevant shit is so important that you have to share it here.
>>
>>29636326
>>Giving the deceased a social media poast is a way to honor the dead and let their love ones have a place to emphatize

People actually do this, but they normally do it WITH A PICTURE OF THE DECEASED, not with a fucking picture of themselves. She has taken somebody's death, somebody who she supposedly loves, and has made it about herself.
>>
>>29636365
Did you ever consider that other people sometimes care about the grieving living more than the dead?

It's a way to inform them that she will not die of sorrow, and that she has also not gone full L'etranger mode and stop caring.
>>
>>29636395
Most retarded white knighting I've ever seen. Please just stay on reddit.
>>
File: 1336348475362.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1336348475362.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
>>29636395
>Look at me! I'm being a contrarian faggot for no reason!
>>
>>29636411
>I can't make him look wrong so I'll call him a whiteknight redditor

>>29636446
>Look at me! I'm pretending to be the bastion of decency and conservative values on an imageboard, regarding the groundquakingly important case of some teen posting a photo. What a heroic undertaking!
>>
>>29635727
doent matter, it was just a chance for her to post a selfie.
>>
>>29635727
It means she wants attention
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.