[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hear normies talking about having 'bad hair days'.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1462816861232.jpg (29 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1462816861232.jpg
29 KB, 500x350
I hear normies talking about having 'bad hair days'. This implies they have good hair days too

What the fuck is it like to not have shit hair lads? My hair looks fucking awful all the time no matter how I get it cut. Right now I've given up so I'm just going to grow it out.
>>
>>29635486
Post pictures of your hair

My hair is extremely hard to keep in shape and flies all over the fucking place, but girls have told me that my hair is really soft.

If your problem is maintaining it, use bryll cream and/or carry a small comb in your pocket. If it is not soft then use a shitton of shampoo + conditioner and also blowdry it. If it's still not soft after that you're screwed.

If it's curly you can just straighten it.
>>
>>29635486
>get a nice haircut
>wear baseball cap
>>
>keep hair short because too lazy to groom hair every morning
>keep hair short because I don't now how to groom myself
>Stacey told me to keep my hair short because I look ugly with long hair
>>
try having a bowl cut
>>
>tfw balding slowly but surely for the past seven years
>every day is a bad hair day since then

get on my level
>>
>when that little bit of hair just won't BEHAVE AND STAY DOWN REEEEEE FUCKING HAIR
>>
>hair is literally impossible to style unless I spend autistic amount of time in front of mirror/use extreme dosage of gel
>just go with buzzcut because of this
>look like autist/cancer patient
>>
god i love my hair, i have literally gotten laid several times off my hair alone. trust me its not hard to get your hair looking good, i can answer any questions about hair routine if your interested
>>
>>29635486
Get it cut short. that way, even if it looks like shit, it would be easy to manage.
>>
>>29635929
Pics before tips
>>
>>29635974
okay gimme a sec
>>
>>29635929
do you use special supplements/pills to get good hair?
>>
>>29635974

all my recent pics have face in them and im not about to post that on here

>>29636046
the most important element of good hair is simply using a good conditioner. And no, not some bullshit 2 in 1 axe shit. You need a shampoo, and a conditioner. I recomend pantene pro-v sheer volume conditioner, the shampoo is not as important. Also grow your hair out. I went from virginity to actually getting laid simply because how much better i look with longer hair. Only shampoo and condition every other day, but you should still rinse your hair every day in the shower. Also cold showers are great for hair, and skin for that matter, and whenever you wash out conditioner make sure the water isnt hot. I can go into much more detail if you want
>>
>>29636171
You can't open ms paint and black out your face?
>>
It's pretty cool. Sometimes if I don't shower in the morning and have bed head, my hair can look pretty good, but only if it's a certain length. Three people complemented it, one was a girl who tousled my hair, so that was cool.
>>
File: Portrait_de_Picasso,_1908.jpg (189 KB, 446x619) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_de_Picasso,_1908.jpg
189 KB, 446x619
I'm actually pretty happy with my hair. I don't use any products or do anything with it, save for combing it over to one side. But I recently got a haircut, because long hair makes you look like an autist if you don't maintain it.

>Pro tip: show your barber a picture of the haircut you want.

I've always gotten shitty haircuts, but when I tried this it came out exactly like it. Pic related, I like he classic look.
>>
>>29636188
okay fine give me a second
>>
>>29636252
>I've always gotten shitty haircuts, but when I tried this it came out exactly like it.
Friend tried this and they fucked up the length so I'm not so sure
>>
>>29636171
What is bad about using hot water to wash out conditioner?
>>
>>29636267
ehhh its a shitty quality picture and my hair looks frizzy because i had just finished working out, but thats basically what it looks like
>>
>>29636344
makes hair frizzy and not as soft
>>
>>29636315
you'd of course have to know the length, but it's helpful for the barber as it gives them a good idea of what the haircut should look like.
>>
>>29636443
i like it
mine is a bit similar in style and length but im 25 already and starting to feel a little 'old' to have my hair this way
>>
>>29636482
yeah having long hair is a lot of fun but once you hit a certain age people certainly start to judge you for it unless your a pro athlete
>>
Who /doublecrown/ here?
Theres a bit right in between them that sticks straight up in the air if my hairs too short, but i don't want to be a longhairfag
I want to get off this ride
>>
My hair is stick straight, fine, lifeless and mousy brown.
Yay for Slavic genetics.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.