[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clean or Used?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: VC.png (404 KB, 748x500) Image search: [Google]
VC.png
404 KB, 748x500
Let's imagine that someone offers you:
A clean new toothbrush
or
An old used toothbrush

I don't see the appeal of a non-virgin girlfriend
>>
People arent toothbrushes

You wash and clean with water that has been through people multiple times but you wont have sex with someone because you think youre spcial enough to deserve one persons entire life
>>
I want a toothbrush with experience.
>>
>>29635170
kill yourself
Robots have a hard time enough as it is without being prudes.
>>
File: 1466951493663.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466951493663.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>29635202
One has had more plaque and toothpaste on it than the other
One has has more cum and dick in and on it, than the other
no difference
>>
>>29635266
I dont think you understand how people work
>>
>>29635373
I don't see what's wrong with the analogy, one is clean and hasn't been used, the other is dirty and used up
>>
>>29635373
Roastie alarm is going off! Ree ree ree!
>>
Robots who demand virgin girls are broken. I mean for fuck's sake, even if it was a fair way to treat people (calling girls "impure" because they have had sex is kind of shitty desu...), you'd be restricting yourself to such a tiny fraction of the female population. It's backwards and it's not viable.

I don't get that. I never had trouble with the idea that someone would have had sex with other people than me, but if you do, you really need to figure out what the hell is wrong in your head to make you feel that way.

The idea that women are just settling with you and won't really respect you, or that you won't measure up and she'll never be satisfied and she'll cheat, etc, may be legitimate worries, but thinking that the only way to avoid it is to get a virgin girl is just stupid. If you want a gf at all you gotta stop being stupid about it.
>>
>>29635673
Demanding a virgin girl as long as you are a virgin doesn't make you broken it means you have standards, there are plenty of virgin qts out there
>>
>>29635673
Chad told me to stay in my league. Seeing that I'm a virgin with no experience with girls, isn't it normal to want a similar girl?
>>
>>29635778
>it means you have standards
Shit standards. Even if there were virgin qts for all robots, I think it's a shitty way to treat people. I wouldn't turn anyone down just because they have had sex in the past. I just don't think it's a fair way to treat people... I don't understand how you people think. I wouldn't want other people to be alone and miserable just because I am. If anything I'm worried it's girls that are gonna turn me down because of it. And that's a pretty legitimate worry...
>there are plenty of virgin qts out there
No. There's like one for every 100 robots. Probably less.
>>29635991
I don't know about you. But for most of us robots, we're not virgins out of choice. And if you're a guy, your league is going to be much, much lower if you're a virgin. And unaffected if you're a girl I guess. So no, qt virgin girls aren't in the same league as us.
If it REALLY matters to you, then I'll admit in some way it isn't fair. Men outnumber women in our age bracket, and the 20/80 rule is in full effect. So yeah, it's unlikely you'll get what you think is "equal" to you. And it's impossible for most people to get it. So why keep trying to make robots obsess over it? You are dooming the majority of them...
>>
>>29636192
I'd rather become a wizard than settle for a slut
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
Beggars can't be choosers. Take what you can fucking get or stay single and quit bitching about how you can't get a gf, you self entitled cunts.
>>
No thanks, I'll buy my own toothbrush.
They only cost a dollar
>>
>>29636617
>Beggars can't be choosers.
actual roastie detected
>>
wow! Has OP ever actually sat down and *talked* to a woman? It is so weird, its like they're people or something.....
>>
>>29636716
Nice non-argument, faggot. Still can't admit you have no redeeming qualities yet?
>>
>>29636388
How can cucks not look at their partner and themselves with disgust?
>>
its easy, they are getting laid, and your pissed cuz you ain't
>>
>>29635170
Women are normalfags, what do you expect? Every normalfag will lose their virginity during high school or college, you can't really blame them.

Unless you wanna fuck a teenager, I doubt you'll find a virgin female adult.
>>
>>29636617
Beggars in this case means every male very as they are the ones who need to take the initiative. So basically you are telling the whole male population to settle for scraps, while you get the best girls? Nice try Chad.
>>
>>29635170
The idea that you should be allowed to fuck anyone you want but women should stay "pure" is not only incredibly hypocritical, it's also impossible because you're never going to fuck anyone. You know, because you're ugly and have the personality of a dirty bathroom floor.
>>
>>29636192
>So no, qt virgin girls aren't in the same league as us.
So I should be aiming for the sexy nymphos with loads of experience then? That's not really what I'd call lowering my standards tho.... Wait, was that just Chadvice?
>>
>>29635778
>>29635991
You might have a chance of finding one if they're like you in all ways (ugly, with a bad personality).
>>
>>29635170
I'm okay with you wanting a virgin but you must marry her and never leave her.
If you break up with her then you're also contributing to the nonvirgin population.
>>
>>29635266
Girls don't just fill up with cum you weirdo
>>
>>29636822
Not an argument.
>>29636978
Heh sexy nymphos don't sound so bad at all. Dunno what use they'd have for me though. Frankly that's all that really worries me with the "experienced" girls. I'm mostly just worried about measure up. It's insecurity.
And there are the other cliche about them, but they're not always true. You got to judge people on a case-by-case basis.
I just wish robots would stop obsessing over virgin girls. We're already messed up enough.
>>
>>29635673
>it's backwards
lol

yeah its so weird that i would rather date a pretty 14yo girl than some pretentious skank my age (28)
>>
>>29637146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInLpLZ_6nQ

Source in the descripion
>>
Let's imagine that someone offers you these people to fly your plane:
A person who has no experience flying a plane
or
A person who has years of experience flying planes.
>>
>>29637170
>expecting a counter-argument to a non-argument
What
>Beggars in this case means every male very as they are the ones who need to take the initiative.
No. Beggars mean people with no redeeming qualities and are generally undesirable as a partner yet still keep looking for a girlfriend. (Not saying there's anything wrong with wanting a gf, but that's aside the point)
>So basically you are telling the whole male population to settle for scraps, while you get the best girls?
No. You stay in your own league and don't expect to get some girl that's miles above your league. Sorry, it's not fair and I don't like it either but there's a reason that robots don't all have pure virgin qts as girlfriends. They're out of your league. It's all a matter of not having retardedly high standards.
>Nice try, Chad.
If only.
>>
>>29637535
Bottom part was directed to
>>29636913
>>
>>29635170

Okay... I'm going to hit you with a better analogy.

You work at McDonald's. You make 300 bucks every 2 weeks. You're within walking distance of work but you really wish you had a vehicle. You see hundreds upon hundreds of cars that are perfectly acceptable and within your price range, but you're just fucking retarded and are trying to buy a brand new Mercedes, and all the while you're telling everyone that you're just waiting for that great deal to pop up.
>>
>>29637635

You're analgy is flawed because we aren't actually cars, we are people and you dont buy you're grilfriend for $300 every 2 weeks she is actually with you because love
>>
>>29637635
If those cars were filled with dicks every once in a while then yeah I'de save up for something better
>>
>>29637245
It actually fucking is holy shit what is wrong with you
>>
>people put so much value in sex

You're literally just slapping your flesh into someone elses flesh and rubbing against each others nerves that create pleasure. I bet you guys think souls exist too.
>>
>>29635170
If girl's virginity is all that matters, then buy a doll and have sex with it all you want. It has nothing else but virginity
>>
>>29637361
>unprotected sex
>unprotected
because a reasonable woman will just have unprotected sex with everyone she meets
wew lad
>>
File: 1467264081503.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1467264081503.png
304 KB, 722x768
>>29637742
So you are afraid of dicks?
>>
>>29637767

When you eat ice cream you are literally just shoving frozen sugary shit in your mouth and stimulating chemoreceptors on your tongue.

But guess what you fucking moron, we have cognitive processes and reflex arcs that make these things feel incredibly fucking good by releasing various chemicals. It doesn't matter how ridiculous the source of that pleasure is, it's still really pleasurable, and can't be emulated with a hand or a fleshlight because the human intimacy is part of the stimulus.
>>
>>29637776
>women
>reasonable
wew
>>
>>29635170
Nobody is offering me a clean toothbrush qt to cuddle with :(
>>
>>29637414
Would it make sense to get an experienced fighter jet pilot to fly a glider though? This pilot sure can do the job easily enough, but it's going to be unexciting and will keep thinking fighter jets and might get pretty bored and quit...
>>
>>29637834
I never said there was anything wrong with having sex you fuck of course sex feels incredibly fucking good. Its just retards that think a virgin is magically different than someone who say has had sex multiple times.
>>
I don't really get the thinking that valuing a woman's virginity isn't normal.
For the very vast majority of history, even as far back as Hammurabi and before more than likely, a woman's virginity was quite valuable and desired. Just the other day I was reading that there wasn't even a punishment for the rape of non virgin women, only virgin women because they're basically the only ones that have any worth sexually.

So yeah, I'd say the idea of a virgin woman being worth more to a man is way more normal than the opposite way of thinking, considering how much longer that sentiment has been around.
>>
>>29637881
ya, which is why girls don't want a virgin.
>>
>>29638006
Yeah, which is why them being "experienced" really isn't a positive thing for robots. It might sound nice, but it's pretty naive. It's you who might be inadequate, not them.
But there's really nothing we can do about it now. Just stop obsessing over virgin girls and certainly not try to stay virgins ourselves because it's really nothing to be proud of, and it really lowers our value.
>>
Why get upset that somebody would rather die alone than date a non-virgin? They aren't obligated to date people they don't like.
>>
Yeah, there is a reason we advance as a society instead of frantically clinging to the past, cause some shit is just plain stupid, some people to for that matter
>>
>>29635673
>Robots who demand virgin girls are broken
How so?
Most woman want nothing to do with virgins.
Why is it wrong for me to want a virgin if I am one myself?
>>
>>29635673
>roasties demanding Chad
it's normal
>virgin guys demanding virgin girls
boo-boo ur dick must be 4 inch u virgin cis scum xD
>>
>>29636192
>And if you're a guy, your league is going to be much, much lower if you're a virgin.
Loving the double whammy m8
>>
>>29637414
It's a shame the experienced pilot only allows non-virgins to fly in his plane
>>
>want a pilot that has flown many planes
>but also don't want him to fly or want to fly other planes
hypocrisy
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.