[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you realize cutters are just attention whores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1467236683877.jpg (246 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1467236683877.jpg
246 KB, 1280x851
when did you realize cutters are just attention whores?
>>
Arms I agree. Hidden spots like thighs, stomach etc probably to an extent but they also are probably suffering in some way
>>
>>29635158
When I was 14.
Call me crazy but that looks like Eliza, OP, wouldn't surprise me if she was cutting now that she's been run off.
>>
When did you realise that 90% of things people do are for attention, acceptance and or to please their peers.
>>
>>29635286
This desu some ways are just worse than others like cutting is injuring yourself for attention which imo is as bad as sexually whoring oneself out for attention
>>
>>29635272
it's not.
i posted it yesterday from my collection of shit and this guy saved it. i saved it a long, long time ago to my mutilation folder.
>>
>>29635158
Ever since I heard the word 'cutter'.
>>
>>29635158
I never showed my wounds to anyone besides my therapists, doctors, and nurses and even then I am uncomfortable seeing them, because I associate them with attention whores
>>
File: 54789.jpg (44 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
54789.jpg
44 KB, 600x315
cuts are alright
>>
>be in college
>be 5'10
>have 4'11 QT slightly chubby GF
>Find out she is a cutter
>Oh well its probably not a big deal
>Take her virginity
>Fuck all the time
>She starts getting really clingy wanting to hang out at all hours of the day
>Starts to cut if I say I'm busy or just chill by myself for a bit
>It starts getting bad with a ton of cuts and people start thinking im causing it
>break up with her

>a few weeks later end up fucking again
>find out she has a boyfriend
>keep fucking her anyway bc sex is too good
>she thinks she's my gf and starts cutting again
>one night she comes to my room, lights are off we take clothes off and fuck
>turn lights on
>stomach is COVERED in cuts, looks like a massacre
>Freak out and try to cut ties with her because she is batshit insane
>shows up to my house extremely drunk and starts sucking my dick
>starts crying mid blowjob
>Tried to take a bunch of pills and I had to fish them out of her mouth
>texts me a few days later implying she is going to kill herself
>go over to her place and tell her roommates
>sure enough she is taking pills again and cutting
>roommates call the police and the last time I see her she is screaming at the top of her lungs that she fucking hates me while police drag her away
>later find out that she had not been going to class for months so she could try and see me more

Yeah thats when I found out that cutters are crazy attention whores. If any of you fucks ever manages to get a girl, make sure she doesn't cut. Easily the worst experience of my life.
>>
>>29635787
this sounds like borderline personality disorder
>>
>>29635272
Eliza has been cutting for a long time, but she does it on the side of her hips, so the cuts and scars are always hidden.
>>
>>29635787
>tfw you will never rail a shortstack as she cuts herself and bleeds all over the place.
That girl was like pearls thrown to fucking swine, god damn it.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>29635286
When I was 18 man
>>
>>29635158
The moment I heard about this ridiculous phenomenon existing?
>>
>>29635843
I tried to get her to see the school therapist at one point. She went a few times then stopped and just lied about going.

Either way even if it was I have a rule now that I don't get involved with girls that cut/have cutting history. Feeling that you are responsible for someones left and them constantly threatening you with suicide so you cant leave is literally the worst feeling ever.
>>
>>29635873
>hidden yet you know about them

cutters confirmed attention seeking
>>
>>29635876
I think the crazy added to the enjoyment of the sex because she would literally let me do anything I wanted to her, but idk if it was worth the emotional abuse.
>>
>first gf would cut
>our first kiss was after holding her bloody hands and kissing them
>she gets to chill as a corpse but I have this weird fetish forever
I guess you had the last laugh Rachel.
>>
>>29635876
pretty sure pearls don't have slice marks in them
>>
When I realized arm cutting is one of the worst ways to commit suicide.

What are you gonna do, slowly bleed out to death for a week?
Even then you have the gall to show to them off like a badge.

Fucking cunts.
>>
>>29635933
Someone posted pics she posted to her friends on skype to 4chan, so we know.

Despite of all her attention whoring shit, she always tried to hide her drug usage and cutting. The drugs are out now, but the cutting is still not very well known. There was a single thread about it I think, and she seemed high or drunk in it.
>>
>>29635227

Around the same time I realised I was depressed as fuck but never got the urge to mutilated myself like this, preferring to just lock myself in my bedroom and drink myself to sleep every night instead. I can't comprehend the logic that this is supposed to make you feel better. In a world where you can just buy a bottle of whiskey, or maybe even some illegal drugs if you know the right people, how the fuck is slicing your arm open going to relieve the pain temporarily?
>>
File: 1467168916454.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467168916454.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29635990
a week? maybe an hour at most, not that i think it's any less retarded
>>
>>29635969
Sliced up bitches get my dick hard.
Everybody else has it sprung on them as some kind of calamity and it never happens for me.
>>
>>29635158
When I knew one and she would either wear short clothing which showed the cut marks or would wear long clothing (a necessity in wintertime) but would bring up cutting in conversation or try to casually roll her sleeves up in an attempt to get someone to spot and ask.
>>
>>29635992
>LOL LOOK HOW REAL DEPRESSED I AM "FRIENDS" *flashes steak knife wounds* MY LIFE IS SOOOOOO TERRIBLE I CAN AFFORD TO CUT MYSELF UP AND THEN PATCH IT SO I DONT DIE LOL

>not attention whoring to the max
>>
>tried to cut my self,rememberd that other people see my arm.
> oh shit. cant let them see the degenration in me.
>started looking for places to cut.
>only place i can think of no one will see is my ass.
> mfw it doesnt feel the same and it makes it impposible to sit without screaming.

and thats when i realized that cutting doesnt happen to peope who arent complete shitwhore niggers.
>>
>>29636063
Cutting is like a drug to people like her. It's not for attention, it's to get the high.
>>
>>29635873
>she does it on the side of her hips
I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>29636076
the fact thst anyone knows at all is proof of her attention whoring

if anybody knows that isn't a board certified med, she gets happiness by appearing to be grimdark
>>
>>29635990
The people that act like they're a badge and something to like are the fucking worst.
>>
If you don't tell anyone and it like.. on inner side of your thighs, than it's not a attention problem.

I stratch my head till it's bleeding sometimes. And I don't let anyone to see it.
>>
File: 1459704336792.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459704336792.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>29636110
No, she's smart about being retarded.
>>
>>29636010
Depends on the problem. There are more forms of depression than just "I'm a lazy sack of shit who has no motivation", sometimes it manifests into self hatred and self destruction beyond just inability to act upon anything.

I used to cut, not in places anyone can see, and not in a mopey crying while listening to linkin park way either. I'd lose my shit after comparing myself to others, after looking at pictures of myself, or having a family member tell me I'm a worthless miserable piece of shit. I'd start punching myself in the head, slicing myself in the legs and belly etc. I firmly believed that I deserved it and I had to hate myself, the very idea of my own existence disgusted me so much that I'd try to ruin it, punish it, scar it and make it unlivable. I wouldn't even be able to sleep properly for days because I didn't let myself clean the cuts, and every time it stung it felt kind of satisfying because in my head I was thinking "yes you stupid faggot, feel it, you deserve it"

I was a pretty extreme case though, but I can definitely understand why some people cut when they're depressed. Sure, some do it for attention, but if they need your attention so much they're harming themselves in obvious ways they kind of need special attention. The whole stigma causing people to feel like >>29635368 is bullshit perpetrated by edgy high schoolers who demonize the idea of anyone other than themselves receiving attention and see actively going out of your way to get it as taboo.
>>
>>29636254
I want to lick her...
>>
You guys do understand that if someone is injuring themselves for attention that's a problem right? A real serious problem that should be addressed. Loneliness and abandonment issues are serious things. It could also be a sign of borderline or bipolar personality disorder, both of which are serious issues.

I dated a cutter, she doing it for the attention, and emotional release (or so she said), and occasionally for bdsm reasons. (I have a "k" scar from letting her cut me once, I was young)

She was a typical "look at me I'm crazy" slut type, but she was nice, and a decent friend. Fond memories
>>
>>29636471
>you do realize cutters are literal autists?

yes
>>
File: 1426630327097.jpg (117 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
1426630327097.jpg
117 KB, 435x750
>>29635286
this entire board is a cry for attention
yet you all seem keen to call out everyone else like you fucks are somehow better

this is why youre all alone
who would ever want to get close to a bunch of whiny hypocritical manchildren that constantly cry online about not having the attention of "a 10/10 gf" in order to get validation from other manchildren
that lack the basic empathic functions to comprehend other people trying to get attention without feeling disgust
>>
File: 1466152995493.gif (91 KB, 312x420) Image search: [Google]
1466152995493.gif
91 KB, 312x420
>>29636769
>she MAD

i'm sure this anger is good enough reason to cut slits in your stomach
>>
>>29636352
That is the gayest story I have heard in a long time.
>>
>>29636900
>frogposting
>2016

i was wrong
this is why you are alone
bad taste in memes
>>
>>29636254
>those surfer grade cuts
I have one of those on my leg (much bigger tho), but I got it from a work accident
>>
>>29635158
I'm a cutter and I won't tell you I don't do it for attention, but I most certainly do not JUST do it for attention. I do it because it is cathartic.
>>
>>29637081
This desu. I don't cut anymore but I did for a few years.
I never cut in places which would be visible, and nobody ever knew I cut.

I'm not denying that there's plenty of people that cut for attention, but not everybody.
>>
>>29635967
Woaw, that's goofy.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.