[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /ripbfh/? It was surely a P2W shit, but if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (84 KB, 550x727) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84 KB, 550x727
Who else here /ripbfh/?

It was surely a P2W shit, but if you spent a few bucks on it...damn...funniest game ever.

EA is gay.
>>
I played this a lot as a adolescent. I'll have to go back and check out my account
>>
>>29634975
They fucking shut it down dude
>>
>>29634998
Sad ): I wish I would have cherished it more
>>
>>29635056
It's been a year and I still feel the pain, that game was my life
>>
File: 1464185146417.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464185146417.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
I played it a lot. It wasnt that p2w at first too, but later they fucked it up really bad and turned into absolute p2w garbage. Very sad
>>
>>29635181
Yes, I was there from the beginning, you are right. But if you payed like 20-30 bucks on it, you became instant 80$$.
>>
>>29634912
I played it but didn't pay anything
what did you bought?
>>
>>29635276
I've spent like...400$ on it at least throughout the years. I had multiple accounts, in every account from 3 to 6 characters, all of them had the necessary clothing and weapons to be cool and powerful.
>>
>>29635403
And damn...the workbench...kill me pls
>>
>>29635430
I was literally REKKING dem mandos with my Come Closer III Ak-74
>>
I've learnt at least that I should never spend much money on free to play games, especially EA games.
>>
>>29635403
And this is why subscription based and f2p mmos are absolute bullshit. You pay way more money than for your average game, and you don't even actually own what your paying for.
At any time it can all be so easily taken from you.
>>
>>29635739
Yes, even Steam works like this if you think about it.
>>
>>29635829
At least steam prices are dirt cheap, so long as you only buy during sales. I've spent maybe a little over $100 on steam over the years. That would buy you maybe a years subscription to an mmo.
At least the games I bought won't disappear any time soon.
>>
https://renegadeline.com/en/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.