[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I lose my virginity if I still live with my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462643414549.jpg (56 KB, 800x793) Image search: [Google]
1462643414549.jpg
56 KB, 800x793
Where do I lose my virginity if I still live with my parents and have no hope of moving out during college?
I'm only 20. I don't want to become a powerful mage.
I think I could do it, but the question is, WHERE?
Because surely I won't take her to my mama's place.
>>
>motel
>car
>woods
>home while parents aren't there
>her home while parents aren't there
>a field at night
>empty movie theater
>restaurant bath room
>>
>>29634880
Nigger that's not how you make strawberry jam. You are not supposed to fucking water it down like this you outrageous homosexual. Here's a tip: bottle up your piss juice strawberry jam and give yourself an enema with it you dirty whore
>>
>>29634979
?

This original comment was made on Thu Jun 30 14:42:32 EDT 2016
>>
>>29635643
Oh shit wrong thread m8 :^)
>>
>>29634880
Just take her to your moms place.
Don't tell her who you share a living space with.

Unless you think your dad is going to try and bang her on the couch or something it shouldn't be a big deal.
From her perspective she probably goes to strange places and bangs random dudes all the time. I think girls are fucking retarded if they didn't try to figure this shit out first before it happens and I don't even want to have sex with them.
>>
>>29635643
I liked this comment, very much.
>>
>>29634880
go to a 3rd world country. I'm so serious man. Went to Mexico City last December. In like 2 weeks I lost my virginity 6 times.

Seriosuly do. Almost any other country that isint america, you will get laid. Maybe even keep a girl.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.