[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got my first tattoo what do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: _20160630_185412.jpg (274 KB, 982x1025) Image search: [Google]
_20160630_185412.jpg
274 KB, 982x1025
Got my first tattoo what do you think?
>>
I will never understand tattoos.

Nearly everyone in my family has at least one and i just don't fucking get it.
>>
I would never get a tattoo because white bloodcells break up the pigments and transfer them through some vital organs to try and get rid of them.

Green:
Chromium Oxide (Cr2O3)
Malachite
Ferrocyanides and Ferricyanides
Lead chromate
Monoazo pigment
Cu/Al phthalocyanine
Cu phthalocyanine
>>
>>29634828
Generally, it's a good way to mark/tag yourself. Quite helpeful if authorities find dead body and struggle to identify it without any IDs. But that's not the reason 99% of people make tattoos. They want to be unique and "kewl". And to show off tattoo's, you should be often naked in public. Remind you, only normies can take off their clothes in public, because robots are too shy.
>>
>>29634904
Pretty much, it's mostly metals. To them, it's just pretty coloured permanent markers to a drawing board, completely unaware that the body is an organic self-aware system that constantly tries to remove foreign entities or excess. Tattoos are constantly being processed by the liver and other organs in order to detoxify the body. That's why they fade over time.
>>
>>29635077
So. Nobody has died directly from a tattoo and you dont feel any different
>>
>>29634811
Lmao, this should go on a cringe thread on /b
You are a literal kek op
>>
>first tattoo
>another tatt is right next to it
>anons still responding seriously
>>
>>29634828
If it was the 1950s they wouldn't get tattoos

They are just normies being normies
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.