[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you dress like this, girls will find you attractive. Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160630_013454.jpg (975 KB, 1206x3877) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_013454.jpg
975 KB, 1206x3877
If you dress like this, girls will find you attractive.

Stop wearing oversized dad jeans, an oversized graphic t shirt and new balance gym shoes.
>>
>>29634698

I wear jeans, boots, and v-neck T-shirts and girls find me attractive.
>>
>>29634698
This is fucking cringy but better than no effort.
>>
>>29634698
Im a sloppy eater so I cant wear white
>>
what if its winter and my legs get chilly? you haven't thought this through
>>
>>29634768
>my legs get chilly

You don't deserve to reproduce.
>>
>>29634698
/fa/ would have a fucking field day with this normal

Look at the way he stands, all weight on his left hip, one leg back. He's not only a poorly dressed manlet, he's also obviously extremely low test judging by the way he stands like a 17 year old girl taking beach pics
>>
>>29634698
dress how you want to, you literal autistic fucks.
(within reason)

as long as you don't look dirty or homeless when wearing clothes, it doesn't matter what you wear.
you shouldn't base your fashion "sense" on whether girls will find it attractive or not.

wear what you want, don't let females control you.
>>
>>29634793
>/fa/ would have a fucking field day with this normal

/fa/ are a bunch of literal homos. Their opinions on clothes are about as validated as /biz/'s advice to invest in fiat currency.
>>
>>29634786
I wouldn't be able to if I took your advice, the harsh cold winds would probably damage my reproductive organs
>>
>>29634698
the camo nigger shoes ruined it.

for fucks sake, you can't just wear some class white ones? always have to have some dumbass pattern?
>>
>>29634793

the only thing questionable about this outfit is the shoe choice. besides that it's completely inoffensive and it fits the look he's going for.
>>
>>29634857
>the harsh cold winds would probably damage my reproductive organs

Your reproductive organs are already damaged, by dint of being attached to someone so genetically inferior.
>>
>>29634871
I think brown shoes would look better but yeah those camo shoes are fucking dumb
>>
>>29634793
But /fa/ is a bunch of homosexual autists.... They literally just bitch at each other on what to wear and only think whatever clothes they buy are the only good ones.
>>
>>29634698

But I hate wearing shorts so much. And also fuck Vans.
>>
>>29634953
>And also fuck Vans.
What's wrong with Vans?
>>
>>29634967

They remind me of those faggy """emo""" kids in middle school. I can't take anybody wearing Vans seriously because of it.
>>
>>29634953
>hate wearing shorts
Do you not have warm summers where you live?
>>
>>29634857
>harsh cold winds

Beta
>>
>>29635064

I live in south Texas, it's hot every day except in winter. Pants are still more comfortable to me.
>>
>>29634925
>>29635074
no need to be so jealous of my toasty legs and my high sperm count
>>
>>29634793
>giving a shit about what /fa/ thinks

Do you also go to /mu/ for album recommendations?
>>
>>29635115
>toasty legs

I already have those without the need for man-made textiles to shield them

>my high sperm count

ditto, I have this thing called ball hair, you should give it a whirl
>>
>>29635163
Out of any of the interest boards, /fa/ by far has the absolute worst taste. They cant even get normcore styling right.
>>
>>29634698
But New Balance are comfy as fuck. I've bought a pair a year for over 15 years.
>>
>>29634871

I second this. I actually kinda have a similar fashion sense to the guy in the pic, so maybe that's why I find it good looking, but who gives a fuck. Like >>29634812 said, dress how you like.

Luckily, what people like that guy like to wear is also attractive to the fems.
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 640x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 640x653
>Usually goto those corner t-shirt shop where they sale Dickie pants and blank shirts.
>Decide to make a change.
>Goto a well reputable clothing store. Buy brand new button down Shirt, shoes, and pants.
>next day grocery shopping bump into QT back from high school.
>Make small conversation and ask her out
>get rejected
>feel dumb wearing nice clothes that are expensive.
Since than I always goto corner t-shirt shops for everything. Even blank hats.
>>
>>29635814
Yeah no, she rejected you because of you. Your clothes make a great impression otherwise, go talk to girls who has no prejudgements of you.
>>
the number one tip about dressing well is be slim. otherwise it's pointless buying decent clothes if youre fat
>>
>>29635998
It still helps, it makes you look like you actually can somewhat care for yourself despite being fat.
>>
>>29634698
>No woman in the picture
Prove it faggot.
>>
This dude looks pretty bad
Shirt isn't even ironed
Stands like a girl
It may just be his shitty posture, but it looks like he has a gut too
Shoes don't really match either
Kinda just looks like a joke, he's dressed the way you would see a model dressed in a magazine, but he doesn't look the part. It's uncanny.

That said though, clothes really do make the man sometimes.
>>
>>29636515
Well, you are right in some cases. I've seen it with my own eyes that dressing well although being fat helps a lot. The problem is if you're actually ashamed of /uncomfortable being fat changing clothes makes self-esteem issues worse. Then it's better and cheaper to starve yourself and lose some kilos and just wear the same old, clean, clothes.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.