[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All men are pathetic dogs and are only worthy to be walked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1467272316087.png (593 KB, 620x596) Image search: [Google]
1467272316087.png
593 KB, 620x596
>All men are pathetic dogs and are only worthy to be walked on the floor like mats.
What do you even say to something like this?
>>
>>29634664
I say, Kekkity kek m8 nice bait
>>
I would just fart I guess.
>>
>>29634664
say that you're the toilet model, not the floor model, so she has to stsnd being corrected by something she see's as beneath her(this will drive her crazy trust me) then she might even feel obligated to use you so she can put you in her place(it wont really work, she'll never forget being corrected by a toilet no matter how many times she uses you)
>>
>>29634664
>Women belong in the kitchen

Origami killer
>>
>>29634664
I agree. Robots should accept their position as dogs already.
>>
>>29634858
This, most guys on this board are low test beta males. They are barely worthy enough to even be allowed outside.
>>
>>29634664
tell her that if men weren't so cucked by vagina, they could easily crush them(women). but we are fools and dogs. we do everything for women. it's fucking stupid. but it's the truth.
>>
>>29634664
your dad would have said otherwise when he was fucking you
>>
>>29634664
Pls can I kiss your feet miss.
>>
>>29634664
I would ask my mistress for permission to cum on her toes
>>
Punch that bitch in the face. She needs to learn her place.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (152 KB, 850x980) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
152 KB, 850x980
>>29634973
As a low test beta male myself I totally agree. People like me should meekly worship their superiors, we are happier this way.
>>
I know it probably makes me a big cuck but it feels good to be dominated. I figure you guys will appreciate

>one night having sex with gf
>she's on top of me
>starts choking me while she's riding my cock
>I make a noise, she can tell I'm getting close to coming
>"Don't you dare come. You don't get to come until I'm done with you."
>try not to come while she continues to choke me and occasionally hit me in the face
>she leans over and I fuck her from underneath, again she can tell I'm getting close
>"Do you want to come?"
>"Yes."
>"That's too bad.. Don't you dare come. If you come before I say so, I'll have to punish you."
>after a little bit more
>"Come for me. You can do it inside or outside, just come for me baby."
>I come inside her and she lies there with me inside of her, squeezing me with her pussy for a while
>>
>>29635381
More pics of this please.
>>
When masturbating to femdom fantasies, what do you do to enhance the experience?
Do you fap on your knees?
Do you attach clothespins to your nipples?
Do you slap your testicles?
How far do you go?
>>
>>29634664
Unoriginally disgusting.
>>
>>29635868
I've put my shoes on my desk and kissed them before, imagining they are the girls.
>>
File: 1467222884824.jpg (1021 KB, 1000x1460) Image search: [Google]
1467222884824.jpg
1021 KB, 1000x1460
>>29635973
That's a neat idea. Sometimes with pictures I'll zoom in on the girl's feet and tell myself I can only look at that. Best with pictures like this.
>>
I find this post hilarious given your choice of OP image.

She's a weak and pathetic girl spending her whole life slavishly obeying the strongest father figure she can latch onto.
>>
>>29635868
Clothespins on nipples are nice, sometimes I use a hairband around my balls.
>>
>>29636205
>hairband around my balls.
B-But can't that make you sterile?
>>
File: 1465821672540.jpg (44 KB, 418x529) Image search: [Google]
1465821672540.jpg
44 KB, 418x529
Daily reminder that femdom is no fun if the person clearly wants it. I only like it when guys show resistance so you losers undesirable even to doms.
>>
File: fuckumean.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
fuckumean.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>>29636270
>so you losers undesirable

W O W

Me?! Undesirable? Who could imagine such a strange thing
>>
>>29635146

>cucked by vagina
>>
>>29636270
>implying I can't pretend I don't want it
>>
>>29635415
Are you aware of where you are posting this shit?
>>
>>29635868
I like to crossdress to masturbate, it makes me feel more vulnerable.
>>
>>29634664
Walk all over me and make me your pathetic dog!
>>
>>29634664
I would be momentarily torn between the acknowledgment that I would likely get along sexually with this girl quite well, and my commitment to my baseline habit of not taking bait and always being the one to define the flow and context of any conversation I participate in. This would likely result in my responding with some deconceptualizing one-liner or another; there is no way to know what it would be without being in the particular situation.

Based on my prior experiences, her response to this would then range from momentary confusion followed by doubling back and trying a fresh take on the same bait or just insulting me, to not missing a beat and responding with something actually clever in a more or less successful bid to remain in control of the conversation. The more she tended toward the latter end of this spectrum, the more I would be likely to want to continue our discourse, and if she was reasonably attractive besides (and not actually zealously committed to some uncompromising silly sex-role ideologies), she would likely have me seduced in minutes, thereby confirming her initially-stated hypothesis to the extent possible. (Ironically, the more of an obnoxious fundamentalist she is about her declared beliefs on this matter, the less likely she would be to win results confirming those beliefs.)

I am making the perhaps bold assumption based on the picture that I am supposed to be imagining this line coming from a woman. If a man said this to me, I would probably give him a deep, pitying stare for a moment or two, and then immediately return to whatever I was doing before he spoke to me without saying a word to him.
>>
>>29634664
You just tell her that we can see who's gonna be the rug after we settle this with wrestling

>have sex one way or another
>>
File: *tips fedora*.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
*tips fedora*.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>29638052
>I tip my fedora, covering my face
>I would be momentarily torn between the acknowledgment that I would likely get along sexually with this girl quite well, and my commitment to my baseline habit of not taking bait and always being the one to define the flow and context of any conversation I participate in. This would likely result in my responding with some deconceptualizing one-liner or another; there is no way to know what it would be without being in the particular situation.

Based on my prior experiences, her response to this would then range from momentary confusion followed by doubling back and trying a fresh take on the same bait or just insulting me, to not missing a beat and responding with something actually clever in a more or less successful bid to remain in control of the conversation. The more she tended toward the latter end of this spectrum, the more I would be likely to want to continue our discourse, and if she was reasonably attractive besides (and not actually zealously committed to some uncompromising silly sex-role ideologies), she would likely have me seduced in minutes, thereby confirming her initially-stated hypothesis to the extent possible. (Ironically, the more of an obnoxious fundamentalist she is about her declared beliefs on this matter, the less likely she would be to win results confirming those beliefs.)

I am making the perhaps bold assumption based on the picture that I am supposed to be imagining this line coming from a woman. If a man said this to me, I would probably give him a deep, pitying stare for a moment or two, and then immediately return to whatever I was doing before he spoke to me without saying a word to him.
>Heh, nothing personel, kiddo
>>
File: 1462573389111.jpg (2 MB, 4032x5370) Image search: [Google]
1462573389111.jpg
2 MB, 4032x5370
>>29634664
I'd get horny if it was a qt or a hot chick that tells me that.

If it was a tumblrina or a fat chick, I would beat her ass.
>>
>>29634664
You throw her on the ground and walk on her like she's a floor mat, show her what's what.
>>
>>29635299
>>29636106
>>29638846
Why are you guys like this? It has nothing to do with being physically stronger you retards.
>>
>>29638895
You talk shit you get hit, cunt.
>>
>>29638914
It's against the law beating people.
>>
>>29634664
'What did your dad do to you, roastie?'
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.