[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's happening!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: spaghetti.gif (924 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.gif
924 KB, 500x460
Guys
Guuuuuuuusy
It's finally happening!

>be me
>meet a girl on facebook
>start chating, eventually get her number
>texting everyday for about 2 weeks
>tell her the truth about me
>she now knows that I am a neet who lives with his mom
>tell her that I'm a kissless virgin
>this morning she text me, asking if I want to meet, go to see a movie or something
>tell her I would love to, but I have literally no money, not even for the bus
>she tell we could meet on a park near my house, and just hang out

Am I going to kiss a girl? Smell her hair? At least get a hug? Am I going to get a girlfriend?
>>
>>29634557
She seems really desperate.
>>
>>29634557
Are you unusually handsome?
>>
>if you have anxiety, take deep breaths in sync with this
>expected that color will flash or something
>got in panic when saw shapes going up
>>
File: 20160630_144633.jpg (563 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
20160630_144633.jpg
563 KB, 1932x2576
>>29634585
She is at least a 6, she's fit (she's a cop, the ones on horses) and everything she posts on social media gets lots of likes from other guys

>>29634612
Not really.

Also I made a list of things to talk about, just in case (pic related)
>>
>>29634745
not bad my friend
>>
>>29634745
do NOT bring up your fathers death, talk about it only if she asks
>>
File: torschlusspanik.gif (463 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
torschlusspanik.gif
463 KB, 500x320
>>29635073
Okay, okay.

What else? Already flossed, shaved, cut my nose hair and removed earwax.
Should I bring a condom?
>>
>>29635256
shave ass hair tbqhwyf
>>
>>29634557
>>tell her I would love to, but I have literally no money, not even for the bus

cant your parents spot you a fucking 20? when i was neet, my parents would have shit themselves in joy if i said i needed money for a date
>>
>>29635329
>29635329
this definitely this
>>
>>29635256
Isn't this your first date with her?

Slow down buddy. You shouldn't even be looking to kiss her. She'll have a much better first impression of you if you aren't so pushy. Don't even bring a condom, completely get it out of your mind that you're going to be doing anything physical with this girl.

You have to play the long game
>>
how about talking about HER? theres no good if you feel like you can entrust yourself to her. it should be the other way around. Unless youre a fag.
>>
>>29634557
Go, and make us proud.
Also, Post results.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.