[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you supposed to gain weight if you aren't a big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: skinny-guy-768x10241.jpg (159 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy-768x10241.jpg
159 KB, 768x1024
How are you supposed to gain weight if you aren't a big eater? It's fucking crazy to me how america has a weight epidemic when you have to force yourself to eat so much food to maintain the weight

Currently sitting at 6'3" 149 lbs. I was 165 lbs last winter but am losing weight due to job that involves lots of moving around and some exercise after work.

Any cheat foods that have lots of calories I can eat?
>>
>Any cheat foods that have lots of calories I can eat?

Nuts have a lot of calories and protein and are fairly easy to eat without feeling full.
>>
>>29634429
shakes.. oats, milk, peanutbutter and go

enjoy your gains.
>>
>>29634429
cheese is calories dense and is easy to eat a lot of if you like it.

why not look on /fit/ at their guide to bulking. those flaming faggots know how to eat big cock and eat big food.
>>
>>29634429
Jesus you're a fucking skeleton.
Eat lots of food, it's not fukkin hard m8
>>
>this is what lanklets actually look like
Kek
>>
>>29634429

Just eat everything, but try to eat healthy

At your weight to gain a pound a week you gotta eat 2600 calories, I eat half that for breakfast everyday, should be simple enough
>>
I've been working out for a while now so I'm sort of lean, but I'm still skinny

I want to gain some weight. Do I just eat loads of food? Does it matter what I eat or can it be anything? Usually I just eat loads of fruit and chocoate and meat but it doesn't seem to be working

Help
>>
>Just eat

ok fatasses with unlimited food from mommy
>>
File: 102928371.png (197 KB, 374x484) Image search: [Google]
102928371.png
197 KB, 374x484
>>29634605

Look up a TDEE calculator on google and find your maintenance calories then add 500 to that.

Look up the nutritional and calorie info for foods you eat

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
>>
>>29634605
Just shove shit into your mouth all day and if you can't eat anymore, drink your calories.

Eating a lot is horrible just so you know

t.Recovering skellington
>>
I swear I eat shit all day and drink soda and am still borderline underweight

What fucking gives?
>>
>>29634674
From this day on I'll eat as much shit as I can until I gain atleast 20 lbs

>>29634657
I'll check it out laddo
>>
>>29634696
you're not eating nearly as much as you think you do, count your calories senpai.
>>
>>29634657
And inject as much oil as humanly possible.
>>
Should I start going to mcdonalds every day and super size myself 20 lbs up? How hard would that body my digestive system?
>>
>>29634791
it would be extremely painful

McOriginalo
>>
Wow, it's like metabolism varies from person to person and some people are just more predisposed to weight gain. But now, I guess that makes too much sense.
>>
>>29634848
Is it true your metabolism naturally slows down as you age? If I'm 160 lbs right now, I could be 180 eating the same shit somewhere down the line?

And the fatasses will get even fatter? If so I don't mind being a lanklet right now
>>
>>29634429
I'm lank status as well 5'11" and 140.

Don't understand how a person can even get obese
>>
Different people have different appetites.
>>
>>29635231
>Don't understand how a person can even get obese
I'm 6'4 and 270 lbs. It's not that hard to obese.
>>
Fuck this is the hardest part about working out for me. It's not the lifting it's the eating. How the fuck do I get 3.5k calories, like wtf? Apparently that is normal? My 3 meals a day take me to like 1k calories. I eat like a chicken breast and some rice for lunch and dinner. And I may eat an egg or two for breakfast. How the fuck does that not fill you up? How do you eat more than that? wtf?
>>
>>29635428
I just eat sweets desu
Shove a whole bag of gummybears down my facehole and that's like 500 calories or something and then I eat some peanutbutter drink some milk in between my normal meals.

I also drink one of those weight gainer shakes which are pretty good
>>
>>29635428

why would you only eat chicken and rice?

try pork or beef instead, switch rice for potatoes, throw in some high fat cheese

have a few snacks between meals, toast bread with peanut butter for example and a few pieces of fruit

also oats, mix in some raisins, cut up almonds, drown it in white youghurt, BAM 600 kcal breakfast right there
>>
>>29634429
Tall people are usually shit with aesthetics. Always have big dumpy legs that ruin their v-tapor. Large awkward bodies. I am only 6 foot but I have an awkward body, when you go above that you really see a lot more awkward body bone structures which you simply cannot fix with bigger muscles.
>>
File: spoogy.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
spoogy.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>29635593
>tall people are usually shit with aesthetics
6'1" 140 lbs here. So already I'm skeleton. Wristlets and long feet with skinny legs. It's why I almost never wear shorts outside, my feet are like canoes on the ends of pencils. I think I have a decent face at least.
>>
File: 1456005589138.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1456005589138.png
7 KB, 205x246
>>29634429
>tfw I have this EXACT bodytype
My body looks exactly like that dude except my pecs are a little bigger and more defined
Should I even bother lifting when my hips are as wide/wider than my chest? I'll always have a shit physique lads and I dont know if it's even worth it anymore
>>
>>29636041

the ratio is not waist/chest it's waits/shoulders
so you just need to focus on shoulders and lats more
>>
>>29636139
oh well I have some big hips but my shoulders are still wider
so I guess I'm good then?
>>
>>29634429
suffer ecto
>>
>stop drinking water
>drink soda
>calories from soda adds weight
>caffeine from soda gives you more energy to eat
>when caffeine starts to wear off, you want to eat more to try and give yourself some more energy
>eat sugary fatty foods with no fiber or protein so you don't stay full and keep craving things high in calories
ez
>>
File: aint even mad.jpg (197 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
aint even mad.jpg
197 KB, 960x958
>yfw probably more skinny than him
>>
6'5 here and skinny as fuck. Normal clothing looks like a tent on me
extreme ectomorph
>>
>>29636147

I had slim waist and wide shoulders even before I started lifting so I never had that problem.
Unless your hips are visibly wider than your shoulders then you're fine.
>>
Literally fucking bread.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.