[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh my god those fucking STUPID NIgger FUCK NIGGERS OH IM SO FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1430958519523.jpg (2 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1430958519523.jpg
2 KB, 109x125
oh my god those fucking STUPID NIgger FUCK NIGGERS OH IM SO FUCKING MAD
>Lower I.Q than Jews and Asians
THEYRE A FUCKING PLAGUE I HATE THEM
>Mexicans flooding across the border
FUCKING NIGGERS NEED TO BE ROUND UP AND EXTERMINATED
>Muslims bomb and kill your family
FUCKING OOGA BOOGA NIGGERS STEAALIN OUR WHITE WOMEN
>Wealthy politicians fucking you 7 different ways financially
STUPID APES KEEPING MAKING A RUCKUS
>>
>>29634426
Terrible quality thread. Back to plebbit, faggot.
>>
>>29634549
>Back to plebbit
how is this reddit
>>
Lower class whites bash blacks because feeling like they're above atleast one other group of people makes them feel less shitty about their status in life. They think that if they conflate the success of members of their race with their own individual success some of it might rub off, I guess.

Don't worry too much about it though. Blacks are just an easy target for them to take out all of their frustrations and personal failures on. If all blacks were to disappear off of the face of the planet tomorrow, the only thing that would change is what other easy target they directed their hate at.
>>
>>29634803
Yes I realize this, but why aren't they redpilled enough to realize this themselves?
>>
File: White People.png (17 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
White People.png
17 KB, 367x461
white people are the best at playing up their mediocrity.

>lower IQs than the jews and asians?
HURR DURR YUH FUCKIN KEK WE WUZ ROMANZ N KINGZ AND SHIT. WE WUZ CREATED FRUM JULIUS CAESAR N MADE CULTURE HURRRRR
>>
>>29635271
They'll still shit on italians and greeks.
Anglos are some of the worst people in the world.
>>
>>29634426
Because Niggers are the immediate problem
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.