[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a femanon anything about the thought process of high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: CIDqKrVUwAYvmwi.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CIDqKrVUwAYvmwi.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
Ask a femanon anything about the thought process of high school girls, I see a lot of misconceptions.

Ask away /r9k/
>>
When was in high school I would have had plenty questions about the female mind and how I can adapt to it.
But now that I already know the thoughts that go through their heads, why they're attracted to what they widely are etc, i have but on question to ask.

Why are young girls so fucking evilly retarded?
>>
Why do most of you fucking date a guy just to dump him for a fucking self esteem boost
>>
Why do you go back to the same dirty lowlife Chad despite knowing there's plenty of Brodies who would very willingly treat you right?
>>
>>29634246
What do you mean by retarded?
Being a teenage girl it's normal to experiment with your power over people whether it be sexually or just in general.

Another factor that comes into account is the fact that girls can be real bitches under peer pressure. It really depends who you're dealing with.
>>
>>29634331
I know it's cliche but a lot of girls do it for social reputation. Other times it's that some Brodies are so unpopular and shy that we never even get the chance to talk to them and get to know them.

I don't identify as one of these girls. I genuinely try to go for brodies lol
>>
>>29634074
We understand you better than you can understand yourself. We have it down to a literal science. :^)
>>
>>29634271
Again, girls are experimenting with their power. Peer pressure is another factor.

Girls who genuinely do this are real bitches, though.
>>
File: 1467301769740.png (2 MB, 1100x971) Image search: [Google]
1467301769740.png
2 MB, 1100x971
>>29634074
Would highschool girls be interested in making money great again?
>>
>>29634423
Really? Because all this bullshit about Chads and Brodies is really stupid.

You are all generalising girls and that's why you can't get one. Because you're too busy complaining, whining and trying to understand the 'science' of us.
>>
Why do you girls start doing drugs as soon as you get a boyfriend who does them too, but generally not in other circumstances? From what I saw that applies until when high school is wrapping up and there are more actual parties going on.
>>
>>29634432
Girls here are libtards that don't understand Trump and listen to buzzfeed. That's in Australia, anyway.
>>
>>29634074
what do girls mean when they say "you're useless"?
>>
>>29634074
why the fuck do they all think it's so cool to hang outside mcdonalds...what a bunch of faggots, i mean really...blasting drake through iphone speakers
>>
>>29634476
>not liking Trump means you don't understand him

Stop trying to paint him as some misunderstood savant, he's just an businessman who realized politics can rake in the dosh.
>>
>>29634467
That's pretty obvious. To impress the guy.
A lot of girls tend to be blinded by this kind of stuff. They want to do everything their bf likes to impress them.

I can relate, if i like a guy i try to relate to them as much as possible. I wouldn't go that far though.
>>
>>29634496
LOL fuck off. If you asked anything about trump to these girls they'd just say

"he's racist!!" or quote an overused normie meme
>>
>>29634497
Fair enough, I could have probably made that assumption. It's just weird to realize that almost none of the girls who used drugs that I met before senior year had intentionally gotten into them outside of a relationship.
>>
>>29634492
Idk the girls at my school are obsessed with maccas

I'd like to see them react to an actual fat person saying they like mcdonalds and see if they laugh then lol
>>
>>29634514
I guess that's true, a lot of people rejecting Trump are doing it for the wrong reasons, which can be pretty unfair judgements.

He would still be a terrible president though.
>>
>>29634399
>we never even get the chance to talk to them

explain
>>
>>29634483
It's usually a joke; I'd say they're being flirty.

Otherwise if it isn't a joke they're just a stupid cunt
>>
How would you react if a potential relationship partner wanted to draw henna on you?
>>
>>29634496
>perfectly describing hillary cunton and saying it's trump

Someone's been listening to MSNBC
>>
>>29634074
Would you ever fuck or even date a man who transitioned from being female?
>>
>>29634563
That would actually be really cute. I'd let them do it unless they were gonna draw a dick or something
Even then I wouldn't really care
>>
here's my question:
why don't you flap your herpes + vagina wings and fly away you disgusting whore.
When you inevitably get cervical cancer from so much dick, remember this post, and know that we are laughing.
>>
>>29634569
No, it describes both of them. They're both profiteers. And I would hate for either of them to be president. But the odds of Trump winning are pretty fucking low at this point. You can say that's wrong if you want to, but it's true.
>>
>>29634586
Good to know. Ever since I saw pictures of mehndi I desperately want to draw in on a girls hands and feet.
>>
>>29634587
ur so edgy!!11
>>
Why do you pretend to be a girl on 4chan?
>>
>>29634630
Ouch that one hurt
Cause I obviously want to waste my time answering people's questions
I am so deceiving muahahaha
>>
>>29634537
most of them don't even go for the food, they just sit there on the fucking wall trying to pull the little hoodrats. I'm in the UK so it's full of chavs like this
>>
Alex is a stupid nigger!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCqv2RRHvU
>>
Why do you all like niggers so god damn much Jesus Christ high school girls are fiends for the nogs.
>>
>>29634680
because you can't compete white boi
>>
>>29634680
In Australia they don't really like niggers
Just brown and white guys
>>
how do we even know these are legit translations? for all we know, you were a fat loner with no social skills.
>>
File: 1441961840277.jpg (21 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1441961840277.jpg
21 KB, 384x313
>>29634074
>Do you want to understand the mind of irrational children driven in their actions by the emotional roller coasters they go through, their lack of understanding of the world and their lack of comprehension of accountability

Now why the fuck would I want that ?
>>
>>29634074
Why do you all wear boots and converse. It turns me on and makes me horny. Stop it!
>>
>>29634680
lol

no, anon. no.
>>
>>29634707
That's me BOi
But its also all of you
>>
>>29634705
Let me rephrase then:
Why do they fiend for dark cock?
>>
>>29634737
because young girls are obsessed with black culture and music...don't ask me why because i've been wondering for fucking years. I'm half black, (not proud of it obviously) and even I had girls wanting to fuck me just purely because they wanted to be part of the fucking 'drake' culture or whatever...we're more objectified than the girls themselves.
>>
back in high school this girl told me that she was being molested by her grandpa, but she made me promise not to tell anyone because then her mom would hate her. so then why did she tell me? was she hitting on me? was it her way of saying she was dtf?
>>
>>29634818
Because maybe she needed someone to confide in and felt like the confession would bring you both closer together?
>>
>>29634373
>Another factor that comes into account is the fact that girls can be real bitches under peer pressure
Yeah, but he asked why
>>
>>29634856
we weren't close,we were just classmates.if I told her she had to give me a bj or else i'd talk, do you think she would've done it?
>>
>>29634935
well, yea, because she was already damaged..girls just LOVE to make things worse for themselves
>>
>>29634895
Because some girls want to keep a reputation to impress there other cunty friends therefore develop more self esteem.
>>
>>29634950
i'm kicking myself
>>
>>29634074
>drama queen picture of 2016
Jesus.

Anyway, how do I spot girls with low self esteem? Pretty sure it's hard because guy online that got one to be his gf incidentally found one by asking her out without suspecting.

How should I break the ice with girls and date them? I sometimes would get a girl to look at me a lot but I'm not used to this and uncertain if she likes or pranks me.
>>
File: WIN_20160701_04_03_28_Pro.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160701_04_03_28_Pro.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1080
I'm going to bed, its 4am.

bye autistic cucks
>>
>>29635004
bj's are way overrated anyway bro
>>
>>29635042
>how do I spot girls with low self esteem

It's not easy...Just remember though, if they have low self esteem they will act like sluts in front of others to throw off a different vibe.
>>
>>29635099
That's fucked up. I'll keep it in mind though.
>>
>>29634728
Answer me op!!!!!!!
>>
How about this. Here's what I think of females.

I really don't give a shit about any of you.

I never got the urge to fuck women. They're just soulless husks of superficial make-up garbage. Every girl in my high school was either just a gross fat weeaboo or a fake painted billboard. No middle ground. I tried to get with girls, but they just stood me up, or I got beat up by a Chad when it was a trick. I just stopped with girls in junior year of high school.

Women from that point forward besides my mother and maybe some family members were just nothing to me. I don't hate them because I don't see them as people, and I don't like them because they don't even act like people.

Women have destroyed my favorite gaming communities. Women have destroyed friendships of mine. Women have destroyed many things I have loved. Sex is nothing but a giant meme. I hate women in that regard, so in return, I don't hold the door for bitches, I don't be polite to "ladies", and women that ask me for help don't get my help, they get told to "fuck off". I will help the "creeps" they purposely tell to fuck off rather than those empty whores.

tl;dr women are stoopid and gay xP
>>
>>29635099
This.
An ex of mine has terrible, awful self esteem but she puts up the most obvious sexually appealing front that if you ever actually got to know her she's wicked vanilla and shy.
>>
>>29634373
>Being a teenage girl it's normal to experiment with your power over people
no, it really isn't. unless you're a mean, insecure cunt. straighten up now you budding sociopath.
>>
File: 1467188754457.jpg (224 KB, 682x709) Image search: [Google]
1467188754457.jpg
224 KB, 682x709
>>29634074
What draws the averge to facebook, snapchat and the likes so much?
How is it even possible for them to take so many photos and filter them unironically.
Also is there anything in common that most tend to do in free time or take interest in?
>>
The more girls clump together with other girls, the more intimidating it is to approach one, and therefore the less likely a girl is to be approached by a boy the more she clings to her Stacy friends. Like anti men repellant. Does this work the other way around for boys too though?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.