[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you joined the armed forces yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 2016-05-23-18-07-02--527815426.jpg (5 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-23-18-07-02--527815426.jpg
5 KB, 263x192
Why haven't you joined the armed forces yet?
>>
>>29633930
Because I suck dicks and I could suck a golf ball through a garden hose
>>
>>29633930
because i'm scarred of what i'm capable of
>>
>>29633930
History of treatment for mental illness.

It's a non-starter for even the most desperate recruiters.
>>
>>29633930
I'm a section 8, that's why.
>>
File: smug wan (4).jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
smug wan (4).jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>>29633930

>dying for a bunch of jews
>>
>>29633930
Because in other words it's a big shit sandwich and we'd all have to take a bite.
>>
Because the army is traditionally right wing and I'm not a cuck, enjoy sacrificing your life while killing innocent people for the profit a small wealthy elite, because they have the same skin colour as you.
>>
>>29633930
I checked it out during my 8 months as a conscript, that was enough for me.
>>
>>29633930
I did, it was mandatory, 3 years of my life wasted.
>tfw kinda miss it and was in a prime position to score but am spreg
>>
>>29634145

>cuck

It's finally dying, man. Just let it go.
>>
That reminds me, I had a dream last night where it was implied I joined the military (memory of it is foggy). I think it also implied that I wanted/tried to get a, MOS/position (I don't know what to call it) that's relatively safer than something like, say infantry. I guess the idea being that I would be in the military and be able to reap any benefits from it (personal growth, I don't know- financial benefits, dick suckery from society of having been in the service), but not potentially come out of it all fucked up physically/mentally.
>>
>>29634215
what do you mean?

this is original for fuck's sake
>>
But I'm already in the air force
>>
Because I don't like authority figures telling me what to do. I'm apathetic enough about life that it would just be a big exercise in futility that would probably end with me doming myself with a three round burst.

>>29633974 Also that. I've been hospitalized three times, and I've had significant issues with drugs. I doubt they would want me.
>>
File: 1465278610707.jpg (113 KB, 428x456) Image search: [Google]
1465278610707.jpg
113 KB, 428x456
I am schizophrenic, they won't accept me.
>>
>>29634288
Though as a caveat to this, when I was planning on trying to get a PharmD, I was very closely looking into being a pharmacist in one of the branches. The starting salary is pretty shitty compared to other options, but they help you pay for school, and you get all the benefits without ever risking your ass.
>>
>>29633930
they didn't want me when I was ready, now mentally I'm worse then I ever was, there's no hope for a good life or any dignity
>>
>>29634270
Get your hands out of your fucking pockets
>>
>>29634325
It's a joke pic.
>army uniform with air force rank
>shoes
>hat indoors and worn wrong
bunch of other shit wrong with it too
>>
>>29634270
a nigga steal my valor
>>
>>29634270
what's it like being in the air force?
>>
>>29634360
Pretty great and cushy if you don't get security forces or work on the flight line.
>>
File: 2r38pwx.jpg (53 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
2r38pwx.jpg
53 KB, 800x525
no military cowards on /r9k/
get out normie cannibals
>>
>>29634347
Alright.. I was going to mention that someone should steal his wallet too
>>
But I did

>mfw I joined my state's air national guard
>free state university
>military discounts everywhere
>people act like I'm a hero
>have not been deployed ever
>my job is just IT shit
>bmt got me in shape
I never understood people who waste 6 years of their life doing active duty unless they plan on making a military career.
>>
>>29634374
which country do you live in? original
>>
I have and it sucks. Pay and bennies are good but working conditions are utter shit.
>>
>>29634145
Are you fucking retarded?
The Army is made up of people that volunteer.
Most of them are going to be kids from high school joining up, or people that want to earn citizenship.
When I was in high school people didn't walk through the halls talking about fucking politics just minor points about it. They hated fucking classes that taught jack shit about politics most of them including myself were failing.
Politics are in your fucking home, you wanna bring your special snow flake feelings into it and interject it to everyone, you are going to be the one rubbing people the wrong way.
Politicians decide where the military goes but they tell people way above your pay grade what they're doing. Tracking?
Now about the value of your life, r9kuck. At least you have some self worth in some situations haha.
>>
File: 1467306485911.png (130 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467306485911.png
130 KB, 800x600
>>29634395
Pic related
originalalalal
>>
>>29633974
Lie about it. I lied about asthma and got in. I ship in 1 week
>>
>>29634270
>hands in pockets
>hat on indoors
>unfastened pocket
>non issue boots
>apparently a senior msgt
If he is legit, he deserves to be demoted.
>>
>>29634458
You're gonna get fucked if they need to do a medical screening at basic
>>
File: images-13.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>29634145
You fucking maggot
>>
Recruiter called me on my birthday and told me Im mentally unfit to join. wew lad. Cant tell if this is good or bad.
>>
File: thanksobama.jpg (22 KB, 331x318) Image search: [Google]
thanksobama.jpg
22 KB, 331x318
>>29634453
Flawless victory
Finish him!
>>
I tried. They wouldn't let me.
>>
>>29634443
So you're saying that invading a foreign country isn't a political act? Maybe our disagreement here has to do with what we consider political, because I sure consider an invasion a political act.

As for the special snowflake comment, it's just a meme, this has nothing to do with my feelings. Noone's feelings are important enough to cause methodical and organised murder, the sole purpose of the military. It's the military that believes themselves to be special, not me.

As for "people above my pay grade", those people are those who I consider scum of the earth. And you should too, since they seem to consider themselves the specialest of snowflakes entitled to our world.

I'm actually interested on your input on this brobot.
>>
File: 1452688053549.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452688053549.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>joined the navy
>end up working as a secretary because I'm a weakling
>always have to hear other peoples great stories of shit they did
>I got nothing to say but complain about how my CO is a bitch and makes me her paperwork bitch
>little over a year later she got drunk as fuck and hate-fucked me and went to town giving me a rimjob(entirely her, I never so much as mentioned my butthole she did that on her own)

So now I have a hilarious story anytime someone talks about how their boss is a dick and they want to tell them to "kiss my ass". I always say how my CO was a bitch, but ate my ass.
>>
>>29634829
B-but liberals aren't welcome here ;-;
>>
>>29635078
pls dont call me that im not retarded i just dont hate *all* brown people :(
>>
Just re enlisted into the Marine Corps as an infantryman.
Been in 4 years not a single combat deployment and doesn't look like there will be one. Pretty fun job though.

Anyone wants any real facts about the military, specifically in the Marine Corps just ask away.
>>
>>29635224
Do you have patch on your shoulder and or pick up your weapon and follow that guy?
>>
am planning on it OP.

Apocalypse Now:Redux is a better film
>>
>>29635391
>talking, talking, break a mirror, talking, talking
>more talking, on a boat down the river, talking, talking
>one good scene with the helicopters and the beach and the valkyries, machine gun and also robert duvall on a beach
>more talking, talking, talking, and the talk.
>going down a river again on a rickety boat
>marlon brando talks, and he talks, and then uhh he dies I think I forget

Nah, Jacket's better
>>
>>29635432
>not enjoying the talking.
>especially the french talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTAcS8E2FWM
>>
>>29635467
>VE LOSE, YOU UNDERSTAND VE LOSE

*yawn*

"MARINES! *clk-chk* Colonel.." betta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEViYvojtY
>>
>>29634829
Alright you.
Invading a foreign country use to be done for fucking trinkets. You there, risk your life to go over here? Do what I say pretty please? No. Fucking we're going over here, who's with me. We do this as a team we kill these mother fuckers we take what is valuable.
U.S. Army is NOT like that.
Yes, we methodically organize murder. Because your fucking mother has to have someone knocking at the door telling her why your fucking dead if we don't. She'll get that door knock all the same if your dumb ass crossed the street wrong except now you got more people looking out for you. If your ass doesn't look out the same what the fuck do you think is gonna happen? A mother getting a door knock, so quit acting like a faggot.

You think I'm a main combatant or something? I'm a fucking POG. I've seen a lot of people that said they want to be a mechanic or some other shit all the same. What fucking suburb are you from? I don't think you're gonna get killed, I think you'll get someone else killed. You cost me time doing heavy labor and sleep covering your bullshit. I'm not a fucking robot I need to fucking close my eyes at some time.
>>
>>29636068
You must realise, the US military organised a fascist coup in my country which massively restricted my people's freedom for almost a decade and tortured many people extremely cruelly, including very close relatives of mine.

I do not consider the US military an ally of mine, neither do I believe they are protecting me in any way.

I do however respect the soldier, the person who goes to war for what he believes in, and am appalled at the way with you treat your veterans.
>>
>>29637311
Not him but veterans get treated fine, the reason why a lot end up fucked is because when they get out they don't begin to line up jobs near their termination so they end up losing the source of money they had and a lot of them get babbied by the military paying for everything since when you're in you don't have to worry about rent, food, or other utility bills.

Veteran's Affairs is shitty I'll admit but most problems that vets have they created on their own by being lazy instead of being proactive and helping themselves.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.