[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK anons. Tell the truth. How bad does pussy actually smell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 1453912602120.jpg (833 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1453912602120.jpg
833 KB, 1080x1920
OK anons. Tell the truth. How bad does pussy actually smell?
>>
>>29633676
You know how your balls smell after a long day in the sun or at the gym? Pussy can smell the exact same. Doesn't always, but it can.
>>
>>29633676
when you eat pussy it's your saliva that smells bad, not the pussy
lick the back of your hand for 30 seconds and then smell that part, you'll want to vomit

pussy alone smells good, arousing
>>
I've only boned two girls

one had virtually no smell and the other ones smelled like a dead fucking fish

boi pussy >>> roastie whores
>>
Horniness will give you the power to overcome even the stinkiest pussy desu
>>
the smell of estrogen gets my cock rock fucking hard
>>
>>29633750
>tfw my saliva smells pretty good
maybe you have something going on if it smells so bad
>>
>>29633676
Depends on the person but my one and only girlfriend I dumped because it smelled so bad and she didn't wash it properly. Interpret that how you want to.
>>
>>29633676
It varies from not at all to really, really bad.
>>
>>29633968
Shower with her and help her wash it? I WOULD.
>>
depending on the girl it can smell like dank salty sweat which is cool or it can be on the other side of the spectrum and smell like total apocalypse that will drive you to dry heave
>>
>>29633676

I went out with a girl and her vagine smelled like dirty armpit

Made me diamonds because all the pheromones that were emitting from her pussy

Felt good man
>>
>>29633968
>has a girlfriend that he can't even talk about hygiene to
Nah, you were just pretending to be in a relationship
>>
>>29633676
Not a robot but I figure you're asking so I'll share.

Pussy is like any other body odor in that it can vary tremendously depending on the person and circumstances. Some women smell better down there in general, and combined with good hygiene can have an intoxicating pussy. The actual smell is hard to describe - sometimes it smells like concentrated femininity and other times it can be as foul as rotting fish. Don't forget menstruate which never smells good, and they can also have yeast infections which will probably make you want to barf.

A fat woman's pussy in the summer on her period with a yeast infection would probably be the most disgusting smell you've ever encountered.
>>
>>29633676
Depends on how hard it is to put SOAP on your fucking vagina.
>>
>>29634131
how do i just up and say "your vagina smells terrible and when you took your panties off i saw a giant brown streak. you really need to work on cleaning your body"

how am i supposed to say that
>>
Worst case it can smell like death; no word of a lie.
>>
As an anon with a vagina, I know what pussy smells like. It can smell really yeasty and bitter if it hasn't been washed but if it is washed and healthy, it has a musty and almost sweet smell. Its "resting state" when it hasnt just been washed but its not actually dirty, the juice from the hole is more muted and sweet and a tiny bit sweaty. The bitter part is in the front with the clit and piss hole because it accumulates urine and congealed pussy- hole juice. Period blood is absolute filth, though. Its not just the tang of blood but the odor of death. Sometimes it smells so strong its like bleach or chemicals.
>>
>>29633888
The vagina doesn't ooze estrogen, you imbecile, nor does it have a distinct smell.
>>
>>29633676
Smells like the must in your armpit after a good clean in the shower
Honestly pussy smells and tastes absolutely great if you're horny and ready for pheremones
>>
>>29633676
It smells like pussy

original
>>
>>29634193
You can see each other naked, have sex with no problem, but you can't tell her to take a proper shower before fucking ?
What the fuck is this idiocy ? Are you 16 by chance ?
>>
I've only smelled one up close but there wasn't much of a smell that I can remember.

Once 2 of my GFs female friends stayed at our place. When they went out the next day I was home alone so I went through their things and found their dirty panties. One of the girls had a very strong smell.
>>
>>29633676
they stink like fish old cum and blood

brrraaaaaaappppp
>>
>>29633676
tfw I can no longer remember
>>
>>29633676
smells a bit like our dicks when you pull your foreskin back...Sounds gross but it isn't really...I loved going under the covers & could instantly smell her.
>>
>>29633676
Rancid. The smell is really really bad.
>>
>>29634230
>not knowing how our senses work
>>
smells great I cum while I suck on pussy
>>
there is a reason why God didn't put your nose near your dick, and that is because you'd never fuck.

Only the mentally ill, the same kind that eat their own feces, willingly put their face down there.
>>
Its all about hydration desu. I guess its like how yellow piss smells terrible compared to clear piss and your mouth starts to smell bad if it's not moist enough. A girl I knew told me that she did tests where she drank as little water as she could for a week and the pussy stank but then she kept fully hydrated the next week and shit was fine apparently
>>
>>29633870
that's not true. I was about to fuck a girl a few months back and her pussy was so smelly it actually made my dick shrink to a micro dick.
>>
Depends on how healthy she is too
If she eats a bunch of shit then she'll probably smell like pennies
>>
what does good pussy smell like?
>>
>>29634949
water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jRXmHg4Uw
>>
When she's on her period it smells like a field filled with rotting corpses
When she's not the smell is really intoxicating, so much that I now can't cum when having sex without smelling it
No idea about the taste tho, I'm keeping my mouth far away
>>
>>29635001
funny thing is they actually do taste like salty milk & coins
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.