[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peen thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: pepe dick.jpg (14 KB, 600x253) Image search: [Google]
pepe dick.jpg
14 KB, 600x253
Are women even turned on by the sight of dicks?

Fembots, suppose you'd had a guy, that you could only watch and was fully clothed and alone. What would you ask him to do to turn yourself on?
>>
I've cyber sexed with a lot of girls who were turned on by seeing my penis. But there seems to need to be some kind of context with women. They won't get turned on by random dicks but if they like you and have accepted you as a sexual partner then they will love your dick.
>>
>>29633550
women don't lust over dicks the same way guys do
women think how good it would feel inside them
thats about it
>>
File: bathtime.jpg (16 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
bathtime.jpg
16 KB, 500x282
I often hear about artists consider the female form to be beautiful, but the male form to be ugly. Women generally agree except for gays.

Is it true? That when you take away the attachments of lustful attraction, that the female form just objectively beautiful?
>>
>>29633550
>tfw can't look at myself in the mirror without getting sad because of how shitty my dick looks.
Just end it now frogfriends, just kill me off.
>>
>>29633860
it has been shown in studies that women, no matter their sexuality, are more aroused looking at naked women than naked men
>>
>>29633860
nah mate, we're just lumps of flesh moving around, aging and deteriorating with each passing day. Nothing objectively beautiful about that.
>>
I get turned on by the sight of a guy pleasuring himself and seeing him stroke his penis.
Dick pics are a little boring but still nice. I would rather see you jacking off and cumming for me.
>>
File: UdKyeflo9sE.jpg (73 KB, 494x525) Image search: [Google]
UdKyeflo9sE.jpg
73 KB, 494x525
>>29633550
I've never seen a guy naked irl but I like how dicks look like in pictures and videos. Way better looking than vaginas
>>29633860
Women are shit tier, males are much more aesthetic imo
>>
File: david.jpg (2 MB, 2944x2208) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
2 MB, 2944x2208
>>29633978
I can understand that. But do you think the penis looks beautiful in an artistic sense? Such as the "David" statue?
>>
>>29633978
Want to see me wank my willy?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.