[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: paranoid and autistic thoughts. >can't stop thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1404113781969.jpg (20 KB, 545x380) Image search: [Google]
1404113781969.jpg
20 KB, 545x380
ITT: paranoid and autistic thoughts.

>can't stop thinking about the internet saving everything I do
>always dream that I'll get famous by writing a novel or becoming a politician and suddently they will leak weird things I search on the internet
>news everywhere showing the failure I am
>>
>always think that someone watches me through my webcam to show others how fucked i am
>alway afraid that important stuff like a visa card or cash and keys can be stolen or lost when walking in the street. same shit with bacpack.

This is not everything i guess. i'm too lazy to type with my screen keyboard.
>>
>>29633303

>4chan
>famous/mildly good at life

Pick one.
>>
>>29633413
I haven't had a job for the last 3 years, I'm almost 24 years old but everything will be alright, r-right guys?
>>
>need to always check if i've locked the door when going out
>can literally hold my keys in my hand and be like "did I lock the door?"
>can literally be 5-10 minutes from my house and turn around and go back just to make sure, or it'll bother me for the time i'm not home
>need to always stand in a special spot outside the door to see if it's locked
>it's been part of my morning routine for years
I don't even make time for breakfast at home, but I do make time for that shit. Something is wrong with me.
>>
>>29633303
I get this exact thought. It's complete bullshit and I logically know nobody would go that far, but it still somewhat haunts me.

>>29633397
I get this one to some extent too. I even taped over my webcam at one point just for the hell of it.

I used to be scared when I was a kid that agencies in the future would establish an anti-thought crime unit that could read your mind - but get this they could also time travel so they'd come get me one day for thinking bad stuff, like anything racist or about breaking any law.
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCRYINGLAGBOY.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCRYINGLAGBOY.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>29633521

I'm 18 and going to school in the fall.

It's too late for you, you should probably film your suicide.
>>
>>29633686
I won't kill myself before my 30s, after 35 I will give up if I'm not employed.

My family already think I'm gay for never having a gf and I overhear my mom lamenting about me every other month.
>>
>>29633397

Tape your webcam with a peace of duct tape if you don't want people to be able to use it...
>>
>>29633521
28 here not lose hope bro,,I'm briefly start working and getting my shit together,,no gf but I'm wageslave noew
>>
>>29633735
Alright well fine, but hit me up when you end it.
>>
File: 1456893361836.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456893361836.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>>29633303
I also do that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.