[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how healthy is it to go through our early life (16-26+) without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 13
File: 1429409079482.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1429409079482.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
So how healthy is it to go through our early life (16-26+) without ever experiencing love and affection from a girl the same age and that's not your family? Or the rest of our life for that matter. Are we fucked mentally forever?
>>
>>29633301
>Are we fucked mentally forever?

In a way, yes. You missed out on a huge part of normal human development during your formative period of brain plasticity. You never got that unique oxytocin rush that only comes with cuddling your qt 3.14 girlfriend, and now you're brain is more or less permanently abnormal.

And the worst part is that you probably delusionally insist on finding a "pure" kissless virgin girl who never touched a cock so that you can be her "first everything," thus ensuring that your plight will continue until you finally die alone.
>>
>>29633360
I don't even care if she is a virgin or not at this point. It's irrelevant. I don't want one with 50 partners either, but beggars can't be choosers.
Oh well, at least we all can be losers together right?
>>
>>29633301
It's very unhealthy. A human needs touch and validation from their peers. A study shows that the biggest predictor of a long life is how healthy their social life is.

I'm not autistic but I can't tolerate being touched. Spending most of early teens through early 20's without the slightest bit of affection has fuck me up.
>>
>>29633429
Well i do have friends so i do get validation in that sense. But the sense of a girlfriend i have never experienced.
Today i saw a guy and a girl holding hands walking their or his/her dog. They were probably around 16-17. Just stuff like that seems like science fiction to me, i'm looking at it but it's hard to imagine myself doing it.
>>
>>29633360
that fucking broscience. you guys are fucking delusional as hell.
>>
it's normal, we have twice as many female ancestors as male. it's just the way of our species that many men end up alone
>>
I lost my virginity at 26. It's never too late. But you have to want to change before it can happen.
>>
>>29633493
It's just a shame in todays society it's so bluntly put in your face via newspapers, movies, tv-shows, games, social media, and so forth.
>>
>>29633531
Having sex isn't what it's about. It's getting a girlfriend that likes you
>>
>>29633569
I also got a girlfriend that liked me not long after I lost my virginity. I've had 3 since. After you manage the first step, it all gets so much easier. Once you lose your virginity, it becomes much easier to get casual sex. Once you've had your first gf, getting another gf is much easier.
>>
>>29633360
>You missed out on a huge part of normal human development during your formative period of brain plasticity.
Holy crap. Is this really a thing? I never read about that. What is wrong with my brain now?
>and now you're brain is more or less permanently abnormal
It already was probably. But this probably really didn't help.
>And the worst part is that you probably delusionally insist on finding a "pure" kissless virgin girl
Damn I REALLY hope most robots don't actually think like that...
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47 KB, 650x773) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47 KB, 650x773
>>29633301
you may think its bad not having ever experienced it but theres nothing worse than experiencing true love and then having it slowly fall apart
>>
>>29633301
How healthy? M8, that's what suicide is made of.

>>29633531
>just don't b urself
>>
File: they have a cave troll.jpg (81 KB, 742x530) Image search: [Google]
they have a cave troll.jpg
81 KB, 742x530
>>29633647

Look what we have here lads... a little lost normie, who can't find his way BACK TO THE STINKIN REDDIT.
>>
>>29633647
Yeah that too is a feel i forgot to mention. Even if i somehow got a girl the moment when she undoubtedly leaves me would probably fucking suck.
>>
>>29633690
Sure is summer in here. All these underaged shitposters flooding in.
>>
>>29633360
Kek @ your popsci science. Literally cringed
>>
>>29633301

It is extremely unhealthy, life altering unhealthy. I am 30, never had a gf ever. I've got no friends, can't hold a job down, live in a room in my dads home. I am permanently fucked in the head and will undoubtedly see an early grave.
>>
>>29633628
>you probably delusionally insist on finding a "pure" kissless virgin girl
>Damn I REALLY hope most robots don't actually think like that...

Reading threads on /r9k/, either most robots seriously think that way, or the number of trolls pretending to be robots is much higher than I thought.
>>
>>29633301
Well I have a job, several friends whom I live with, am on a lease, and am more or less socially acceptable (people tell me I'm weird sometimes but nobody has ever recoiled like I'm an autismo
Needless to say, ita pretty soul-crushing.
>>
>>29633730
;_; Please don't kill yourself anon
comment is not original so i am not the only one that feels so
>>
File: the_edgemaster.jpg (123 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the_edgemaster.jpg
123 KB, 640x480
>>29633714

It may be summer now, but winter is coming. The age of normies has come to an end... the age of the orc has begun!
>>
>>29633569
Ducking stupid shit. Why bother investing in somebody who will leave you if you ever have nothing to offer

>>29633613
>It becomes easier to have casual sex
Someone needs to attack you I hope it's me
>>
>>29633811
Because as much as i participate in women hate threads i still want one no matter what
>>
>>29633811
See, the reason why no girl wants you is because you're so angry and bitter. All you have to do is stop being so angry and bitter and girls will start finding you much more attractive.
>>
>>29633752
That or those robots are just extremely vocal.
>>
>>29633766

I don't plan to kill myself, but I substitute the loneliness with strong alcohol and food that isn't good for me. I take risks that could be life threatening, that sort of thing. I have just been fired from my job so I will be homeless soon - at 30 years old out of principle I will not stay NEET in my dads home, so I am building a campervan so I can be independent. It will either make or break me I feel.
>>
I'm 28 and a virgin. not once in my life have I had a meaningful connection with a girl

My suicide is already planned out and happening later this year when the rest of my family is on vacation
>>
>>29633885
look into working from home anon its what im looking into as well after working the same shit part time job for almost 10 years since high school
>>
>>29633429
I know that feel, but I am actually autistic. From age 3 on I refused to be touched by anybody. At some point I got the idea that, if I found someone I genuinely loved, I would be okay with it. But I'm 24 and that hasn't happened so far.
And through all this time, I have been feeling that something fundamental was missing within me. Can't describe it very well, but metaphorically speaking it feels like being wrapped in barbed wire.
>>
>>29633961
plz don't kill yourself. At least live out this shitty life together with us anons here.
>>
File: 1998.jpg (13 KB, 620x355) Image search: [Google]
1998.jpg
13 KB, 620x355
its super healthy brah. im healthy as fuck brah.
>>
Why do you all place so much fucking emphasis on women? I dont get it at all man. Thats fucking normie behaviour.
>>
>>29633988
DESU friend my plan is to turn to white collar crime and bleed the fucking normies dry. They have bullied me my whole life and now it's time to rip them off so I can be financially secure. They won't let me work with them so I have little in the way of employment choice at this point.
>>
>>29633569
YEAH. Just not sleeping alone for once and spending the whole night with someone that actually likes you must be incredible.
>>
>>29634110

> Plans to be a criminal

> Posts about it online

good job getting on tthe FBI watch list, kid.
>>
>>29634039
yea here that has been infested with normies
>>
Obviously it's not healthy. It's funny how normies will excuse this. Saying it's natural for inferior people to have worse lives and never procreate. As if it's natural to be treated like shit for things out of your control.
>>
>>29633360
There are studies that say lonely/less sociable people live shorter lives, and I'm guessing the absence of female contact for men has an even more profound effect (love being the basis for the most powerful experiences a man's brain can give him).

But longevity is a fickle thing. Sometimes a seemingly perfectly healthy Chad gets cancer at 30.
>>
>>29634580
What do you want? To be handed some pussy?
>>
>>29634580
Oh look, it's this insufferable whiny faggot again. Let me save you the effort and write your next 50 posts for you.

tl;dr waah waah I'm short ugly why should I make an effort when Chad gets it for free. I'm not a cuck. It's not fair.
>>
>>29634610
>There are studies that say lonely/less sociable people live shorter lives
Good I'm glad just end this suffering already before I noose myself.
>>
>>29634654
To not be treated badly for things out of my control.

>>29634661
Yes that's me. You have yet to disprove me. Also if you think not being okay with injustice is whining, then so be it.
>>
>>29634708
What bad treatment! Having sexy women withholding themselves from you?
>>
>>29634783
If these sexy women would not withhold themselves from a guy who is different from my by things out of his control, like height or looks, then yes.

Also all the other things. How unintelligent people on average earn less, how ugly people are treated worse compared to attractive people. All of that.
>>
>>29634783
He chose to be a loser a long time ago. He will throw any excuses at you, such as being short and ugly, even though those are irrelevant. Don't waste time talking to him, it's like talking to a wall.
>>
>>29634943
>He chose to be a loser a long time ago. He will throw any excuses at you, such as being short and ugly
Explain how I choose to be short and ugly.

>even though those are irrelevant
Explain how these things are irrelevant.
>>
>>29634959
I'm short. And I'm pretty successful, have had gfs, have a good job, etc. I know other short people doing well. I also know ugly people doing well. I even know short AND ugly people doing well. Any you're probably 175cm and a 7/10 anyway.

What's your excuse?
>>
loneliness shrinks your hippocampus. i think it's reversible though
>>
>>29633628

And why shouldnt we

It seems as if were the only onea with such a problem; all the other women got to lose it on their own terms but not us?

How in any way is that fair
>>
>>29634943
>such as being short and ugly, even though those are irrelevant
jesus christ
>>
>>29634701
That's mostly because lonely people tend to drink more, get out less, etc. I seriously doubt it's the loneliness itself.
>>
>>29634992
Why do normies love their anecdotes so much?

Anyways, the people you mentioned had to work hard and got less. It's likely that if they were tall and good looking, they would get better results for their work.

So tell me again, how exactly are these things irrelevant if they affect your outcome?
>>
>>29635011
Are you a woman? Roast beef pussy?
>>
>>29635051
I drank heavily until I got a gf. Then I stopped excessive drinking and got into shape. After we broke up I started drinking again. So yes, I was healthier when I had a gf.
>>
>>29635011
What? I don't get your post. I don't know about "fair", but I still don't resent other people for not being virgins...
>>
>>29635130
Not him but why should you not? They got lucky. Thanks to this they have better lives.
>>
>>29635062
None of what you say is true. Every single thing you say is wishful thinking on your part. You cannot name one single fact about your post.

There is only one fact here: that you chose to be a loser. You cannot disprove it. That is the difference between you and me: I chose to do something to become successful, you chose to become a failure at life. This is an iron-clad fact.
>>
>>29635182
>I stay in my basement all day and never talk to girls
>this guy went outside and talked to girls
>waaaah it's not fair he got lucky! It's pure luck! I deserved it just as much as he did! I worked so hard and got nothing while he got it for free!

Are you Ronaldo by any chance? Never seen such a big crybaby.
>>
I didnt lose my virginity til i was 19ish and that was to a very loose girl who was 16.

I didnt have an actual relationship til I was 25. Im married to her now. But she accepts that im a bit odd.
>>
File: wizzie.png (135 KB, 1621x989) Image search: [Google]
wizzie.png
135 KB, 1621x989
Pic fucking related. we're fucked
>>
>>29635188
>None of what you say is true. Every single thing you say is wishful thinking on your part. You cannot name one single fact about your post.
So it's not true that ugly and short men have harder time getting woman compared to tall and attractive men who are exactly the same in all the other things?

>I chose to do something to become successful, you chose to become a failure at life. This is an iron-clad fact.
If you work hard to get breadcrumbs of what Chad gets, then you are not succesful. You can keep wishing you are, but we both know that's bullcrap.

>>29635218
>this guy went outside and talked to girls
Okay, are you being deliberately retarded? Attractive men are obviously more confident. People react to them better. Sure, he approached women, but that's the not the reason he succeed. The real reason is he had the prerequisites. If you sent out ugly short fuck to approach women he would have much less success (if any).
>>
>>29633301
>So how healthy is it to go through our early life (16-26+) without ever experiencing love and affection from a girl the same age and that's not your family?
It isn't.
We are missing a fundamental physiological need. We aren't complete human beings.
>>
File: hernies.png (185 KB, 390x242) Image search: [Google]
hernies.png
185 KB, 390x242
>>29634654
They should legalize prostitution. This alone would get bitches through school and give NEETs some incentive to work
>>
>>29635297
Unfortunately. Like said above here, i just wish that we weren't reminded of that all the time in todays society.

>>29635308
I think it's only normies not wanting prosititution. For them sex have been there all their life.
>>
>>29633875
Or maybe they just don't find me attractive. I'm sure it's something I'm DOING
>>
>>29635308
Prostitution is legalized in nearly every part of the world, fucktard. It's only in Burgerland that you can get arrested for it.

Proof that being a virgin robot is a choice. Any robot in Europe or Australia could go to a hooker right now to lose it.
>>
>>29635402
Paying for what Chad gets easily just by being born (sex) is humiliating. That would only make me more miserable.
>>
>>29635425
Do you know who are the biggest users of prostitutes? Chads. It's the successful people who can get pussy "without paying" who also have no problem doing it with prostitutes.

Turbovirgin beta faggots like you are too beta to go to prostitutes.
>>
>>29635470
Obviously. When you know you can get something easily, you don't mind paying for it.

Just as when playing a video game, you probably wouldn't use cheats and just fuck around on your first playthrough. No, you would first finish legit and then experiment.

Point is due to our inferiority we can't finish legit.
>>
>>29635238
Fuck, haven't read it all but i'm assuming it doesn't include friends? Because friends can give you companionship and "love" to an extent
>>
>>29635510
Then why not stop being inferior?
>>
>>29635534
Because the surgery is expensive and it won't make up for the years growing up as short and ugly fuck. Not to mention you can't really enlarge your penis significantly.
>>
>>29635564
>surgery
The fact that i have to pay for expensive surgery and have a lot of pain isn't really worth it. I mean i suppose in a way it probably would be, but at the same time not.
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>29633628
Why not, you fucking faggot? What the fuck is wrong with wanting a girl with similar sexual inexperience as you, so that you can experience things for the first time together and share special moments with one another? What the fuck is wrong with refusing to settle for a girl who makes bad choices in life and refuses to hold herself to any moral standards?

Having sex isn't like losing your fucking baby teeth. It's not some life inevitability that you'd be shallow to hold as a standard and judge people for. No, it's an important CHOICE that people make, and people's choices serve as the purest, most honest reflections of themselves and their character. I really hope, for your sake, that you're not so fucking brainwashed so as to think that marrying a woman who's had twenty dicks in her vagina by that point yet who has the fucking gall to wear white anyway is perfectly fine. To think that being someone's first significant other is exactly the same as being their twentieth. To think that just because the majority of people in society make bad choices and decisions in life, it's somehow wrong to hold out for a person who doesn't make those mistakes and who strives to be a better person.

Jesus Christ, the state of this world. Twenty-year-old virgin women are as rare as unicorns and you're considered an evil loser freak if don't want anything to do with dumb, hedonistic, disloyal, degenerate whores, and instead want someone on your level. Fuck me.
>>
>>29635564
>surgery
Why do you need surgery? Your problems could be fixed with therapy.
>>
>>29635586
>if a woman is not a kissless virgin she is a slut whore cunt who has had 9000 dicks inside her

Robot logic.
>>
>>29635617
They can also be solved with a pistol and putting some lead into your head.

#mixtapesoon
>>
>>29635617
My problems are being ugly, short, small dicked and stupid. Therapy won't fix that.
>>
>>29635645
Growing taller or getting plastic surgery won't help you one bit to fix your mental issues. Only therapy can help.
>>
>>29635682
My issues are not mental. My issues are physical. My issue is my inferiority.
>>
File: 1451695887165.png (6 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1451695887165.png
6 KB, 241x209
>>29635586
god bless you, you principled man
>>
>>29635699
You are mentally ill. That's a fact.
>>
>>29635633
>implying that isn't the case

Roastie getting toasty I see
>>
>>29635718
I know that not being content with the unfairness of life is considered to be a mental illness by normies, but who cares. The truth is not mental illness.
>>
>>29635586
>What the fuck is wrong with wanting a girl with similar sexual inexperience as you, so that you can experience things for the first time together and share special moments with one another?
That could be nice. But I wouldn't REQUIRE it... I don't really care.
>What the fuck is wrong with refusing to settle for a girl who makes bad choices in life and refuses to hold herself to any moral standards?
I really don't think she did anything wrong. I'm suspicious of women who have had a high amount of partners in the past. But that's all it is; just suspicions. It doesn't necessarily mean she has a shitty character or personality, or that she isn't trustworthy, or that she couldn't appreciate me anymore, etc. It could very well be the case (and there are correlations it seems), but if it's not actually the case for this specific girl, then all is fine.
>I really hope, for your sake, that you're not so fucking brainwashed so as to think that marrying a woman who's had twenty dicks in her vagina by that point yet who has the fucking gall to wear white anyway is perfectly fine.
Yeah, I've been warned. And I get it. I'm not going to be overly naive. I'm really not going to be. If anything I'm already too paranoid. But I honestly don't see it as a problem IN ITSELF. It doesn't bother me.
I'd just really have to make sure we actually love and respect each others, but that can be pretty hard to be sure of. Especially if you got some of the 'tism.
It just seems crude to me to expect that everything would be fine just because she is a virgin. It might be a bit more likely to be, but that's all. It's not a real solution.
>>
>>29635633
You're either a virgin or you're not. You're either sexually inexperienced or you're not. You're either pure or you're not. Is a woman who has taken one dick the same as one who has taken a hundred? No, of course not. But compared to a woman who has chosen to wait and taken zero, they might as well be identical. To whatever degree, you've chosen to cross over from the latter to the former.
>>
>>29636058
>chosen to wait
She did. She chose to wait for someone she loved. She gave her virginity to him. It just wasn't YOU. So do tell everyone why any girl with an ounce of self-respect should chose to wait for a disgusting tub of lard angry sperglord like you?
>>
File: 1466250735764.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1466250735764.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>29636093
>someone she loved
If that was the case they'd still be together
checkandmate roastie
>>
>>29636212
>he died
>he turned into an angry abusive asshole
>he turned into a NEET sperglord robot

Checkmate, turbovirgin.
>>
>>29636264
>turned into XYZ
There we go she sucks at judging people then
checkandmate once again
you can't win senpai might as well pack your shit and go back to facebook
>>
>>29633301
Nobody will ever know because you need a study and denying people affection is never going to be allowed.
>>
>>29636311
Her sucking at judging people would be the only possible way you would ever get a gf. Everyone else would stay far away from you. Checkmate, you who decided to die a virgin.
>>
>>29636325
>denying people affection is never going to be allowed.
Why do they allow it with us then?
>>
>>29636338
>this nigga trying his hardest to insult me with "le virgin" shit
Lmao senpai I don't even care anymore, compared to you I realize that I'm a worthless piece of shit that's going to die alone and miserable, Roastie.

Throw some more insults at me tho if you want I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>29636350
Nobody is doing it to you as part of a study. There's zero chance that a group of people would be allowed to conduct a study where they follow around normal people and tell all potential mates to ignore them because they're part of a study.
>>
>>29633301
>Are we fucked mentally forever?
I can say I can relate but from what I've witness: only if you don't learn to let go of it
I've seen both sides of the coin of people 25+ that never had gfs and sex and while both had their burdens to carry the ones that still obsessed over it one way or another (either in hate of it and/or hunger for it) I saw go deep end crazy. One (I think he be 33 now) went cross dressing swearing he was a lesbian going to lgbt friendly bars normally to get throw out because he kept trying to grope customers. Another(31 now) went supreme gentleman nuts and claim women were a blight on society and acted like everything from getting fired to stubbing his toe was the work of feminist boogie women trying to hurt him. Many times he would just start crying and would go full hate mode on everything and at first we could never figure out why until we notice it was usually a cute/attractive girl was hanging off a guy nearby in his field of view. Last one that went nuts like this (would be 30 now) just push really fucking hard at getting a girl he was orbiting and when she got engaged to someone else he stormed towards her dorm with a suicide/pack note and from what was gather going to kill himself in front of her. It didn't work out because campus security stop him long before he reach the dorm. He still died just not the way he "planed"
But the other two I know took a very pick related attitude and while still holding some sadness are pretty good people and you can enjoy their company and they seem to be holding together. The big thing with that is they just accepted and let go on what they missed out on rather then keep racing for it when it was long past.
>>
>>29633360
That's were opiates come in. The give you the same endorphin rush you get from cuddling a qt
>>
>>29636311
So say her bf dies in a car wreck or is killed by some other freak accident, you're saying she should have chosen better?
>>
>>29636528
That's obviously not what I was talking about I meant the other two.
Dying in a fucking car crash or something is obviously not his fault unless the nigga caused it because he was driving drunk or something
>>
>>29633717
popscience science? you're even more retarded
>>
>>29636528
Of course. She should have chosen him instead.
>>
>>29636093
Oh, sure, she totally chose to wait for someone she loved! That's why the overwhelming majority of people lose their virginity to their husbands and wives, whom they then go on to spend the rest of their lives with, right? That's why the average age for people to lose their virginity is 17, because they wait for such a long time to find the right person, right? Boy, I sure am missing out on all these strong, proud women who have so much self-respect that they find themselves on all fours sucking a stranger's dick every weekend!

I want absolutely nothing to do with people who throw their virginity away like it's nothing just to get their dick wet or their cunt filled for twenty minutes. I want absolutely nothing to do with disloyal, immature, immoral whores who have the audacity to point the finger at everyone else and insist that one of the most special, personal, intimate acts humans can partake in is "like, totally not a big deal!" to absolve themselves of all judgement and guilt. I'd rather live and die alone than have to settle for some impatient, cock-hungry slut with no principles, values, or decision-making skills. If you have sex with someone you don't then go on to spend the rest of your life with, that's your call, but I consider you someone I don't want to be with.

Live your life however you want. Do whatever makes you happy. Just know that this is a once-in-a-lifetime, monumental decision that speaks volumes about you as a person, and that it can never, ever be undone. On your wedding night, as you regret throwing away this profound gift to some retard in high school that you don't even talk to anymore, I want you to remember this thread.
>>
>>29636528
Right, because every girls first boyfriend dies in an accident.
>>
>>29636601
You need help. You have some serious mental issues. That was some nuclear grade aspie spergrage.
>>
>>29633885
>strong alcohol
Dude get some coke or opiates
>>
>>29636338
>this person is sexually-modest and is waiting to lose his virginity to someone he deeply loves
>this is somehow a bad thing
>I-I-I'm totally better than him for being a weak slave to orgasms and wasting this one special moment on someone I didn't care about just to fit in and impress my friends! I-I-It's not like I regret it or anything!
Please just stop posting, senpai. Even if you were right, he could always lose his virginity, while you will never be able to gain yours back. He wins by default. Get fucked, roastie whore.
>>
>>29633885
Fuck man, get some kratom instead of alcohol.
>>
I want a virgin because defloration is a turn on that I'll never get to experience
>>
>>29633371
To be honest, I couldn't give a shit about almost anything about the girl providing the following conditions are met:

1.) I find her attractive - my standards aren't high
2.) We get along well enough
3.) She tolerates or even likes me
4.) She won't be disloyal
>>
File: 1462474778218.png (152 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
1462474778218.png
152 KB, 335x525
>>29636725
>argument gets refuted
>hurr durr you have issues!1!!1!!1!
>>
>>29636725
That is literally not anything even remotely resembling the faintest inkling of a ghost of a shadow of whisper of an an argument. I "need help" for thinking virginity is something to be cherished, rather than "gotten over with?" I "need help" for thinking people should regard sex more seriously? I "need help" for holding people to their actions and not letting them sweep them under the rug? I "need help" for opposing an attitude that leads to droves of single mothers, pregnant teens, unwanted pregnancies, STDs, and abortions? I want people to exhibit more judgement, foresight, and standards regarding one of the most important decisions of their lives. This means I "need help," in your eyes? You sound like a person who makes terrible life decisions and then spends the rest of their life trying to convince everyone around them that what they did was right, rather than admitting they made a mistake. How many tattoos do you have?
>>
>>29636378
This...makes me really really sad. I am also trying to let it go and find other cool things I can do, but deep down somewhere I still long for it, otherwise I wouldn't be watching porn or collecting pics of cute anime girls.
>>
>>29633301
It definitely has an impact on how you view relationships, even just being a "late bloomer" who finally experiences that in your 20s has an impact.

Person1: experiences normal sexual and romantic development in his teens, is able to approach women he is interested in, initiate relationships and recognize the unhealthy ones in order to cut them off and move on with his life. Relationships and sex are a normal part of life, but not the most important thing.

Person2: Experiences affection and develops romantically but never seals the deal with a woman until he is 21. Self-conscious about his late sexual development, he tries to compensate by being over-indulgent in casual sex and rarely has any other talking points outside of sex. Sex and dating is the most important thing to him.

Person3: Is a late bloomer romantically and sexually. He finally experiences affection and sex in his early 20s. He has trouble initiating and maintaining relationships and experiences shot flings rather than healthy and satisfying relationships. Sex and dating are far from the most important things to him but he keeps his eye open for interested women, he either wants women to do the approaching or resorts to apps like tinder to find interested women for him, as he isn't much for risk taking. He feels hurt when a sexual or romantic encounter doesn't progress to a fulfilling relationship. Afraid of being hurt he doesn't make meaningful emotional connections and his thoughts of dating amount to disappointment.

Person4: Has never experienced affection or sex, and is in his mid to late 20s. Despite constantly striving to improve himself, he can't figure dating out. He doesn't actively pursue women, but rather chooses to admire them from afar, he rationalizes his behavior with statements like "she's not that cute" or "she probably wouldn't like me anyways". Women have taken interest in him but he is too afraid to act on it. His thoughts are dominated by women day to day.
>>
>>29633301
Do you have any earthly idea how many experience you and everyone else miss out on?
Do you understand that love and sex in youth is just a couple of the millions of things you can "miss out"?
The greater question is why does that hold more stress on you then say missing out of seeing a shooting star at 5 years old or not growing up with live in grandparents?
>>
File: blackadder brain.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
blackadder brain.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>29638206
That's obvious, and you know it. The answer is rooted in biology and genetics, and if I have to spell it our for you then you're even more retarded than I thought
>>
>>29633360
Projecting your insecurities onto others now are we? OP didn't say a word about a virgin.
>>
>>29638279
But at the point OPs talking?
25+ when hormones have scaled back dramatically and puberty has long since ended?
You're body starts dying at the point.
Mutation in your Telomere happens and you start to degrade and die
Both emotionally and genetically you start the 45+ year processes of dying.
So it can not be biology and genetics as a core because by the point OP's talking you should not be driven by genes alone to find a fuck buddy.
>>
Its one of those things that the longer you wait the harder it gets
>>
>>29639402

This can't be true, I'm almost 26 and feel the best I've ever felt, body in the best shape, just as horny as I was at 16.
>>
>>29633360
>Insist on finding a pure kissless virgin girl who never touched a cock.

Projecting much, dude? I could care less of she's fucked other dudes, as long as she doesn't fuck them while we're together then we're set.
>>
>>29633360
at least now I don't give a shit and can kill people if I ever need to
>>
>>29639478
Read up on it
At best you might be lucky and starting late
Also it's when you start so it might take a couple of years to hit you
Honestly there is a reason 30+ is seen as something awful to reach
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.