[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you want a gf, you are a normie and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: 1428831983974.jpg (33 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1428831983974.jpg
33 KB, 425x282
Daily reminder that if you want a gf, you are a normie and you don't belong here.

Please fuck off normies, wtf is happening to this fucking board?
>>
What the fuck is up with the surveys? when did anyone give a shit about any other person here? stop it. i can feel an underlying hatred of all mankind just brewing beneath every reply to this bait.
>>
File: 1428832134633.jpg (57 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
1428832134633.jpg
57 KB, 720x537
Bump

Please post more photos of cows getting BTFO
>>
>>29633188

Farmworker here, found a cow dead hanging exactly like that once.
>>
Hello,
Not only do I have a girlfriend but I was even able to ignore girls I didn't want to talk to or date. I have lots of friends and go out partying a lot.
How pissed are you that I go on this board and pretend to be a robot and post shit?
>>
>>29633374
how do these cows even get in these situations?
>>
File: 1427473892096.jpg (29 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
1427473892096.jpg
29 KB, 600x314
>>29633374
lmao, I bet you had a good laugh after seeing that shit.
>>
One of the defining qualities of a robot is an intense of lack emotional intimacy and a life devoid of interpersonal relationships (girlfriends and friends)

Whether or not someone desires intimacy or not does not disqualify them from being a robot.

Whether or not OP is a bait post, I figured I'd set the record straight, since there are many depressed and lonely anons for whom the loneliness is driving them crazy and they really would like to feel loved.
>>
File: 1379716046398.jpg (42 KB, 750x519) Image search: [Google]
1379716046398.jpg
42 KB, 750x519
>>29633188
Fuck cows
>>
File: 1389818594846.jpg (179 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
1389818594846.jpg
179 KB, 640x399
>>29633456
It's easy, because they are fucking retarded.
>>
File: m_70391.jpg (89 KB, 502x639) Image search: [Google]
m_70391.jpg
89 KB, 502x639
>>29633456

Can be a lot of stuff really, if there's other cows on the other side they might wanna get over, especially if there's bulls and cows on either side, they may also brawl a bit, try mounting eachother, many injuries and broken legs happen that way as well, even more ruckus if someone's in heat. What this guy said is also valid - >>29633639

>>29633463
It looked silly af sure, but not really, it's just a load of extra work, plus - I'm just a worker so it's not really my problem but a fully grown animal is worth around $2k here so it's quite a waste and loss too, not to mention all the time spent taking care of it until that moment.
>>
File: stuck in odd places.jpg (300 KB, 1062x1079) Image search: [Google]
stuck in odd places.jpg
300 KB, 1062x1079
>>29633188
Obligatory
Originalitory
>>
File: 1394794213342.jpg (168 KB, 1229x922) Image search: [Google]
1394794213342.jpg
168 KB, 1229x922
>>29633769
Holy shit niggers BTFO'd
>>
>>29633188
I don't want a gf, I just want to have sex with many girls.
>>
Failed normies posted our shit on FB, it spreaded from there since 2010.
It happened with the internet in general, they came here and started shitting all over the place and now we're here, no place is safe anymore.
Can't wait until they go back to TV and texting.
>>
>>29633741
Is it true you can stick a good portion of your arm in a cows rear without it giving a shit? I remember hearing something like that sometime but it sounded real suss.

In fact how friendly are cows, do they walk away from you if you approach them, can you get away with patting them or anything like that?
>>
>>29634100

Arm goes in without any problem. If they get artificially seminated an arm goes in the butt every time, they usually don't care. Some times when they're in labor calf might be in a wrong position one needs to get in there and try turning it around, two arms is no problem either, altho it can be damn tough to move things around in there, overall animal size and age makes a big difference too, much easier if they've given birth before.

How friendly they are depends on so many things... if you spend a bit of time with a calf, petting it etc as they grow up, they'll become super tame, whenever they're out on the pastures, if they see you they'll come over and cuddle, might even allow a person taking a nap on their back etc, and on the opposite side, if one never goes near them for long long periods they'll be completely wild, will panic as soon as a human comes near, run through every fence there is and after that it's pretty much just to try putting them out with a rifle or spend a fortune on a guy with a license to shoot them with sedatives, needless to say they'll also be very dangerous when they need to be handled. Where I work they're all pretty tame and they're used to sheepdogs so it's very easy to move a flock if needed.

It also varies between breeds, hereford, jersey are generally considered fairly calm while something like highland cattle and angus can be more stubborn, but generally if one spends times with them they'll become really nice.
>>
>>29633188
I want a gf, but not for sex, I want one for love.

The problem is that love does not exist. The only things people care about are sex and money.

Can I stay?
Please?
>>
>>29634533
Cheers for the info anon, I'll try and remember it if I run into cows that look wild.

If they didn't take up so much space/ presumably eat so much a domesticated cow sounds like a pretty chill pet. Now I think about it, we used to have a pet sheep when I was younger and that thing was great, I used to play with him all the time.
>>
File: IMG_3244.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3244.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>29634796

You're welcome!

Seeing you had a sheep I take it you live a bit rurally as well.
Remember a sheep like that too, mother had one lamb too many so she rejected him, we kept him in the house and fed him with a bottle, was a truly unique individual, I kind of miss him. Pic related.
>>
>>29635038
are they smart? do they behave like pets, or just a wild animal you have to reign in? did he hang out with other sheep?
>>
>>29635038
Used to live kinda outback when I was a kid, so we knew a bunch of the neighbors who were farmers, because I was young at the time I'm not entirely sure how or why we actually got him, but he kept the grass short for us. Would have only had him for a year or two as well, so he rejoined the farmer's herd once we moved back to a city.

Now I think about it I'm not actually sure if it was a he after all, I'm fairly sure it was, might have been wether. He enjoyed headbutting the swingset (eventually I'd push it towards him and he'd headbutt it back) and eating bicycle seats, pretty sure he broke the swingset when we went on holidays once.

You've made me yearn for something I didn't know I wanted, if I ever end up moving somewhere with enough space, I think I'll have to get a sheep or goat or something similar to keep me company.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.