[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate when normies read greentexts on sites like reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466312187176.jpg (123 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466312187176.jpg
123 KB, 640x480
Anyone else hate when normies read greentexts on sites like reddit and tumblr?

>haha those wacky 4chan guys and their silly antics

Fuck off, they arent for you.
Is it just me or does this bother other people too?
>>
>>29633117
what silly antics is this wacky 4chan guy up to now
>>
>>29633117
I once saw one of my stories on r/cringe and r/justneckbeardthings

Fuck them. They're not redpilled like me
>>
>>29633117

>puts private stuff on the internet
>gets upset when people look at it
>faps to leaked nudes and ex gf threads
>doesn't see the hypocrisy

I don't give a fuck if anything I posted ended up getting laughed at. It's an anonymous image board. If these are your deepest secrets and you can't stand to have them invalidated why come to 4chan? If I ripped on your green text in the thread you posted in would that upset you? Either way grow a pair and stop worrying about what people on the internet think.
>>
>>29633295
it has happened to me too, its actually what prompted me to make this thread, seeing my own greentext on reddit.
>>
>>29633117
It's like you painting a picture and some faggot asshole takes a photograph of it and everyone praises him for it while no one comes to your exhibit.
>>
>>29633117
>Reddit has been probing the sight for years
>Anons have been posting greentexts for years
MUH GREENTEXTS ARE ONLY FOR ANONS
>Anonymous image board so anyone can be an Anon
For your sake I hope this is b8
>>
>>29633117

I like reading greentext on Voat
>>
>>29633117
It bothers me that there's an r/4chan on reddit and a 4chan page on facebook. It bothers me that there are people on r9k RIGHT NOW who are here only because they're looking for greentexts to screencap and post on reddit and facebook and funnyjunk.
I really do miss the days when this board was unheard of. It's all so much less real now. And I'd really love to leave and go somewhere more private, but I don't know where to go.
>>
> stay on a mainstream and well-known site like 4chan
> wonder why people all over the net discuss your posts
?????
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/4qmooi/anon_doesnt_like_being_famous/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.