[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for pushing me to suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1445346884966.jpg (43 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1445346884966.jpg
43 KB, 400x600
I do one thing, I get grief. I do the opposite, I get grief. I do the same things as others, I get grief. I do something different, I get grief. Same responses one way or the other. So I'm just going to fucking end it. I can't take it. I thought there was a path I could take to please everyone, but no matter what, there's more hostility, often from the same people who gave me grief for the exact opposite behavior and demanded that I do the exact thing that they're currently giving me grief for.
I'm done. I was wavering but I've decided now.

This is not a guilt trip, this is just me signing off. I did some experimenting here and came to the conclusion that suicide is the best option.
>>
>>29632403
See you.

Orilaigno
>>
>>29632403
Ayy, that's the right choice, Anon. How do you plan to do it? Planning on offing myself later this year. Good to hear you finally stood up and said enough.
>>
>>29632403
Fuck those faggots, be your own person. You spend all this energy trying to please others, why? Spend that to please yourself and give a big one finger salute to the people who are driving you up the wall.
>>
>>29632403
Sounds good bro see you on the other side
>>
>>29632403
more qts for the rest of us
git ya scrub
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.