[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I can travel to the multiverse to Barney's universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Barney-and-Friends[1].jpg (39 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
Barney-and-Friends[1].jpg
39 KB, 650x300
I wish I can travel to the multiverse to Barney's universe and murder him and his friends. Fuck him and fuck the people who came up with this shit. I should of forgotten that faggot show a long time ago but my retarded older brother loves that shit and he doesn't want me to forget. He's always putting that shit on a loop, and he won't shut the fuck about that nigger Derek or that spic Carlos. All he speaks is gibberish because he has an iq of a potato. At least downies know when to stop fucking around but my brother, he lives to torture me. I can't take it anymore. I'm ont he verge of suicide. Fuck you Barney. Fuck you Carlos and Derek. Fuck you stupid songs. And especially fuck you Scooter Mc Fucking Nutty. I wish I can take all you fuckers with me. There is nothing left for me. I hope you Barneyfags are happy. You're turning me into the next Elliot Rodger.
>>
Please help me. I don't think I'll make it any longer.
>>
>Not being able to cut off retard from his supply of Barney

I think you might deserve it.
>>
>>29632119
It's not just that. he speaks jibberish yeling "HOH HO DEREK LMAO! You can take away everything from hm but he still has the will to annoy the shit put of you with his stupid name calling and shit.
>>
When I was a kind, I fantasized killing that fucking Dinosaur but i couldn't kill him too soon because that would make him a martyr. He had to die with people knowing of the crimes he's done. I had to expose Barney for the evil that he is and then burn him at stake.
>>
barney is top tier dino desu senpai
>>
>>29632273
No he isn't that piece of shit is a demon with those kids as his apostles
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.